KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Lmaoo, nice help, however the game has a problem, after the battle with Ginsohn, the screen stops moving. (sorry for my bad english)
I posted a little higher how to get new guards, I only got 2: Merchants and demons (Demons are bugged, use the mega link above). About Minotaurs guards I still don't know how to get them :(. They might be bugged like demons.

Reactions: Jojomuq

halluva

May 18, 2017
How the Hell am I supposed to fight the kraken? My attacks barely hurt it, and it just heals for like 1400 every chance it gets.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Herbalist/Healer is in Lizards Village (go left from emek) left up corner of village.
Innkeeper is in Yakothin Inn (purple skin girl).
And the last is a girl from Sumeredge magic shop (I think her name is Kyealan or somethin like that).
Hope I helped with that :)
Thanks man

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Sorry if i am asking for too much but how do i get these scenes?
I think the last one you unlock late act 2 or in act 3 but first you have to do all Tesa. About finding the fluet for goblin girl? And of course play as male. She will have fun with wolve by river, just come to her and ask to join.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone knows what kind of extra content is there in noble origin?
for female noble mc the sex club in summeredge has a few scenes of nobles getting laid with mc.
for male I think there is incest with noble mother. idk of any other scenes.

fyi in noble origin mc's mother runs the sex club.

Reactions: magaclaawe
Aug 8, 2017
How the Hell am I supposed to fight the kraken? My attacks barely hurt it, and it just heals for like 1400 every chance it gets.
This is one of the few moments in the game where you have to change classes and use skills, there is 1 skill that cuts healing and poison, burn, to win without depending on normal hits.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes