Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Two things:
- During my adventure with Vesper, I lose my magician's powers and my equipment and don't get them back after the adventure.
- Where can I find a healer, citizens and a barkeeper to help rebuild Oakshire?

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Two things:
- During my adventure with Vesper, I lose my magician's powers and my equipment and don't get them back after the adventure.
- Where can I find a healer, citizens and a barkeeper to help rebuild Oakshire?
on vesper's you need to change your class cause whenever you get on the ship you get that class instead, the healer is on emek's rest, citizens are on slinsk, barkeeper on yakotin

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
on vesper's you need to change your class cause whenever you get on the ship you get that class instead, the healer is on emek's rest, citizens are on slinsk, barkeeper on yakotin
Thanks for all.
I think I'll skip the adventure with Vester before the finale to keep my magician alignment.
I've already completed the mission, that's enough for me.
I'll finish rebuild Oakshire before the last adventure.

Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch
Jul 21, 2021
Does anyone know if an FMC can get impregnated by the futa-Valerie h-scene or perhaps the Kaelee futa h-scene perhaps? (i'm already well aware of the the odd impregnation chance by the Witch h-scene, but it should be the opposite instead tbh where the Witch gets impregnated and not the FMC since the FMC temporarily becomes a futa [unfortunately... <I say this since I would've LOVED it if the FMC could become a perma-futa, but alas no such thing exists for her atm... :(>] and pumps a load into the Witch, not the other way around)

I thought i'd ask since I honestly dunno if they have that small rng-chance tbh. Just a shame that the child that, strangely, is from the Witch (again, strange since it was the FMC that was the futa pounding the Witch, not the other way around) can't be a girl... :<

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone know if an FMC can get impregnated by the futa-valerie h-scene or perhaps the Kaevee futa h-scene perhaps? (i'm already well aware of the the odd impregnation chance by the Witch h-scene, but it should be the opposite instead tbh where the Witch gets impregnated and not the FMC since the FMC temporarily becomes a futa [unfortunately... <I say this since I would've LOVED it if the FMC could become a perma-futa, but alas no such thing exists for her atm... :(>] and pumps a load into the Witch, not the other way around)

I thought i'd ask since I honestly dunno if they have that small rng-chance tbh. Just a shame that the child that, strangely, is from the Witch (again, strange since it was the FMC that was the futa pounding the Witch, not the other way around) can't be a girl... :<
FMC can't get pregnant from futa valerie or Kaevee. From what I know FMC can get pregnant from: Wolf in slinsk, chief of minotaurs, I'm no 100% sure but Minotaurs brothers, by monster in castle(on the right fro succubus cave). I yhink that's all pregnancies rof FMC, if I forget something someone can correct me.

Jul 21, 2021
FMC can't get pregnant from futa valerie or Kaevee. From what I know FMC can get pregnant from: Wolf in slinsk, chief of minotaurs, I'm no 100% sure but Minotaurs brothers, by monster in castle(on the right fro succubus cave). I yhink that's all pregnancies rof FMC, if I forget something someone can correct me.
Damn... Really disappointing that there's not futa-on-FMC pregnancies, honestly... I would've LOVED it if the FMC carried/delivered a girl/futa child of either Valerie or Kaelee after all, really... T_T

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Well when I find something nice or I have like something to read or watch I just open it and leave for later :). Don't worry he will not burn (probably).
I'm the same way, do you use ? It helps me save(and restore) all the tabs I couldn't go through at any time for later.

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks for all.
I think I'll skip the adventure with Vester before the finale to keep my magician alignment.
I've already completed the mission, that's enough for me.
I'll finish rebuild Oakshire before the last adventure.
Agreed, practically pointless to complete Vesper sidequest fully due to just how much of a bullshit conclusion it inevitably amounts to, seriously, even though your MC can practically level entire fucking armies by his/herself (the latter in my case, due to my preference of having an FMC) but does that happen against Vesper herself in the end? Nope, just yet another " " trope that occurs, with the ONLY OTHER OPTION being a freakin' short Game Over scene for resisting against her, instead of, y'know, easily defeating her, ugh... DX

Last edited:

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys !
Anyone know where Ruksana went??

she announced to the MC that she was pregnant, I chose an enthusiastic response, I had a sex scene and as I was on a quest after sleeping I left to finish my mission.
When I returned to the castle a message was displayed but I clicked too quickly I didn't have time to read.

after that she was nowhere to be found in the castle, the days and the quests continued and I had no news of her or of the birth of the child. She is also not available in the team's characters.
she only appeared once in the prison with Succu to launch the quest "Amberwaterfall" but as soon as the dialogue ended she disappeared again. So I can't even do this quest because I can't put her on my team...

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Hi guys !
Anyone know where Ruksana went??

she announced to the MC that she was pregnant, I chose an enthusiastic response, I had a sex scene and as I was on a quest after sleeping I left to finish my mission.
When I returned to the castle a message was displayed but I clicked too quickly I didn't have time to read.

after that she was nowhere to be found in the castle, the days and the quests continued and I had no news of her or of the birth of the child. She is also not available in the team's characters.
she only appeared once in the prison with Succu to launch the quest "Amberwaterfall" but as soon as the dialogue ended she disappeared again. So I can't even do this quest because I can't put her on my team...
Try going to castle garden? and go right up corner

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArchieMDM
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes