Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
@KiseRyota6
Just as a little hint for you, polish friend. Your face is showing on those screenshots you share. I don't know if you care about that or not, but I thought it's only fair to point something like that out to such a generous person as you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, since they only use that one fugly art style for the scenes I really don't care about the H anymore. So it's nice to see it's gameplay for once. The note paladin quest being HOPEFULLY fixed doesn't make me expect much though.

Reactions: Fiamos

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
@KiseRyota6
Just as a little hint for you, polish friend. Your face is showing on those screenshots you share. I don't know if you care about that or not, but I thought it's only fair to point something like that out to such a generous person as you.

Anyway, since they only use that one fugly art style for the scenes I really don't care about the H anymore. So it's nice to see it's gameplay for once. The note paladin quest being HOPEFULLY fixed doesn't make me expect much though.
Wait you are also from Poland? Yeah I know you can see my face, If it's a problem I can change or ait that area to cover the picture.

Itumaak

Oct 8, 2020
Wait you are also from Poland? Yeah I know you can see my face, If it's a problem I can change or ait that area to cover the picture.
No, I am not from Polska. I knew a few people from there though and went along well with all of them. Can drink a lot and take jokes well, they also have a good taste regarding video games. Those were good friends indeed, kurwa.
I don't care if your face is there or not. I just thought you may care about that, anonymity, privacy, stuff like that.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
No, I am not from Polska. I knew a few people from there though and went along well with all of them. Can drink a lot and take jokes well, they also have a good taste regarding video games. Those were good friends indeed, kurwa.
I don't care if your face is there or not. I just thought you may care about that, anonymity, privacy, stuff like that.
It doesn't really bothers me if people see my face or not, but still thanks for keeping an eye on it :)

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I think there are two scenes where Mc MAle get fucked by futa?
Yeah. One with Tysh, one with our furry friend - she knots Hero! He also has a few handjobs with futas, and he blows futa in one of new scenes as well as in that scene with senior sun elf.

Too little butt stuff if you ask me. Doesn't give futa on male the credit it deserves.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia [v6.7] [Arvus Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [1,45 GB]
- - -

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Could anyone here who is a Patron PLEASE tell these guys WE JUST WANT THE FUCKING GALLERY DONE! The game has ENOUGH content! Just focus on fixing and polishing this godamn mess! Wow! Is it really impossible for them to stop inflating the game with unnecessary content for a godamn second and focus on all the half-baked, broken features and bugs for a short while to make the game fun to play??

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes