imgettingbetter889

Jan 29, 2024
Is there a way to activate the codes menu. I'm assuming its cuz its not the patreon version. I really just want the movement speed and the gold buffs.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You called?
Mega
Another update already?, that's fast considering the usual update schedule, tysm tho!

The farm girl mother brothel scene is not working and thinks female mc is working alone. Was that fixed in 6.7?

Has the questline bugs been fixed yet? Tried to play this awhile back and ended up getting too frustrated with quests not appearing in the log after a certain point. Swear this game ran better in its earlier state two or so years ago.
Fixing scenes and questlogs wasn't mentioned in the changelog, so no.

However, temporary solutions exists for both problems.

The pics can be found at www/img/pictures. (don't dive too much if you don't want to spoil scenes that can load....or if you don't like beastiality.)

As for the questlog, check the pinned guide, it's outdated, yes, but it can help with old quests that has a bugged changelog.

...or you can just download

and here's it's og post.

Is it possible to increase the girls corruption while still keeping my own moral high?
Want Cerys in the castle but i also want all the corrupted scenes....
Yeah, it is, but it's kinda hard, if not semi-impossible from my experience.

why is this tagged completed if it still getting updates ?

I mean I'm always down for some new content but they could just remove the completed tag

The Main plot is complete, the updates are mostly just side-content.

Is there a way to activate the codes menu. I'm assuming its cuz its not the patreon version. I really just want the movement speed and the gold buffs.
Nope, the cheat menu is one of the deleted features from older versions, will they return?, once they remember them!

Also the version here IS the Patreon version.

Could anyone here who is a Patron PLEASE tell these guys WE JUST WANT THE FUCKING GALLERY DONE! The game has ENOUGH content! Just focus on fixing and polishing this godamn mess! Wow! Is it really impossible for them to stop inflating the game with unnecessary content for a godamn second and focus on all the half-baked, broken features and bugs for a short while to make the game fun to play??

Old Arvus Games had a milking farm, M-O-N-E-Y!
And on this milking farm, he had horny patrons, M-O-N-E-Y!
With milking-money here, and milking-money there!
Here a milking, there a milking, everywhere milking-money!

There, that explains why they're doing this, you're welcome!

....also I NEVER imagined remembering this song HERE OF ALL PLACES ON THE INTERNET XD.

xTEDDYREXx

Jan 30, 2022
looking for a full female path save just before new update ive already put in a crap ton of time on male playthrough.

CatPersonV39

Aug 2, 2022
What I don't get is why they bothered to use ai,they make like 11k a month on patreon they could commission literally anyone to make them art,plus image AI has gotten pretty good especially with SDXL models like Pony/Autism mix,so why does it look like shit I have no idea.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
This had a working gallery when RedKnight was making his gallery mod. And it was an even better gallery since it had a preview to each scene before you started them
I was talking about it with what games I played I'm not all knowing there are most likely games that have a great gallery but most of the time the gallery is buggy.

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Damn, those must be some shitty games. :KEK:
For example, most japanese games have gallery feature as an absolute bottom line requirement. From cheap rpgm slop - to top of the shelves visual novels.
Not really shitty but most of the time I don't even use the gallery hell never really check out this game's gallery.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah. One with Tysh, one with our furry friend - she knots Hero! He also has a few handjobs with futas, and he blows futa in one of new scenes as well as in that scene with senior sun elf.

Too little butt stuff if you ask me. Doesn't give futa on male the credit it deserves.
dont suppose you have a save before the knot one?
I just found this game and looking for scenes is...far in between

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes