4.20 star(s) 20 Votes

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
Saturday morning: Lets check new games at f95zone. No complete save? Hmm lets try it for a while. Spent 6 hours to reach true ending. Dudes...this game is simple awesome. I really did not expect medival, sci-fi game with better story telling than some AAA games and rly smooth gameplay. Also soundtrack is great and so relaxing. And that ending man. So many feelings. Forget about FAP, put both hands on desk and jump into this game. This game deserve no hentai content to reach more people´s hearts :) This is just no ordinary hentai game.
PS: I get raped only twice. First was unavoidable at start and second happened at bar bcs of my naive mind...same as main hero has :D
PS2: Here is my full save but you will really miss something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fggtking

Jun 13, 2018
Well I'll still upload in case anyone wants a different (slightly weaker) weapon instead.
My save files have not completed all the Quest and Bounties in case anyone is interested.

[EDIT]ops i just missed out Serpentail's save file. btw my weapons that i am referring to is DeathArc's save file. Also both our save file weapons is a lot stronger than Serpentail's save file for those curious.

Save at [yourgamelocation]\Ruins Seeker\www\save
btw for those not familar with rpg mv file structure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skyzenski

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
Well I'll still upload in case anyone wants a different (slightly weaker) weapon instead.
My save files have not completed all the Quest and Bounties in case anyone is interested.

[EDIT]ops i just missed out Serpentail's save file. btw my weapons that i am referring to is DeathArc's save file. Also both our save file weapons is a lot stronger than Serpentail's save file for those curious.

Save at [yourgamelocation]\Ruins Seeker\www\save
btw for those not familar with rpg mv file structure.
I also missed save file above but i just wanted to write down my feelings about this special game :) I know my weapons arent the best but i just felt no need to upgrade them.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
So, from what I can gather from here and there, it looks they didn't do too bad for themselves (Kagura), not too many bugs. Unless there is something going on with the "horny" state not triggering correctly. Also, some occassional freezes for some players (and needs an F5 - restart).
Then the huge framerate drop some reported as you progress the 'MUK' dungeon (whatever that is), some very minor problems with the recollection room and one scene not showing up there (from Chapter 3) after completing the game. Also, the reason why it may be too fast-paced sometimes, could be because FPS can speed the game itself up, so they suggest a Framerate Limiter (60FPS). These last few are from Steam discussions.

Guess I'm gonna wait for a V2 or V3 patch, then dig into this, bc I was eagerly anticipating its arrival.

xumot

Jun 4, 2018
I downloaded this game because of good art and exhibitionism tag. I played few hours already and yes, art is really good, but there's no exhibitionism whatsoever so far. Do I need to play further to see MC naked or is this another game with inaccurate tags?

Shadowizanagi

Nov 12, 2017
I downloaded this game because of good art and exhibitionism tag. I played few hours already and yes, art is really good, but there's no exhibitionism whatsoever so far. Do I need to play further to see MC naked or is this another game with inaccurate tags?
Im pretty sure there was no such thing as exhibition. unless i missed it which i doubt.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
So I’ve pretty much beaten everything in that game, including all the Floor 50 bosses and the Grotesque God, but my weapon stocks are a little incomplete. According to the dog on the 3rd floor of the guild, I’m missing Claimh Solais, and I haven’t found Heaven’s Wings, swordbreaker, and the Rock Crusher.

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Heaven’s Wings, swordbreaker, and the Rock Crusher.
Rock Crusher may be exclusive to the gambling mage's appearance in the mine (that one is called Rock Smasher in my version, are these the same or not?)

I have two bows called Angel's Feather and Heaven's Bow from random drops in the water and/or mine levels, and also a Pegasus Crossbow but no verbatim Heaven's Wings.

Swordbreaker drops in those levels as well (pretty rare though) and also upgrades into "crushing battle blade".

I’m missing Claimh Solais
Missing that one too, one trick I noticed is that the "Ember Hollow" items not only "reinforce" your equipped weapons but also upgrade them just as reforging by the blacksmith would. So if you have 11 of those you can save, equip a weapon to test for upgrades, crunch them all and check.

I attached a file with the transmutations and unique effects I have discovered so far. I absolutely love the Bone Needle speed buff for "manual" dodging and just generally getting around, it also consumes very little ammo and has insane damage scaling especially for how early you can get it. On the offence I liked swords with cooldowns below 30 the best, mostly going Long Sword->Falchion/Gladius->Holy Sword (upgrade from Long Sword at +10, INSANELY EASY to farm!) and then switched to the Ares right at the end because the enemies in the final dungeon are annoying and I just couldn't be bothered to learn how to dodge them any more.

If you have 22 "Embers" to spare (or are willing to grind out the blacksmith visits) the Saint's Sword is definitely worth maxing out immediately too as its transmutation (Blessed Treasure Sword?) also grants health regen and you can swap to it after each room and back to your preferred weapon for the actual fighting. Granted health potions are cheap anyway, abusing those is the other easy option in normal mode.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone having luck with cheat engine for gold? I can't figure it out and it's worked with other wolf RPGs before.

EDIT: well for the time being, I used saveditonline.

dragonlord217

Feb 4, 2018
Rock Crusher may be exclusive to the gambling mage's appearance in the mine (that one is called Rock Smasher in my version, are these the same or not?)

I have two bows called Angel's Feather and Heaven's Bow from random drops in the water and/or mine levels, and also a Pegasus Crossbow but no verbatim Heaven's Wings.

Swordbreaker drops in those levels as well (pretty rare though) and also upgrades into "crushing battle blade".

Missing that one too, one trick I noticed is that the "Ember Hollow" items not only "reinforce" your equipped weapons but also upgrade them just as reforging by the blacksmith would. So if you have 11 of those you can save, equip a weapon to test for upgrades, crunch them all and check.

I attached a file with the transmutations and unique effects I have discovered so far. I absolutely love the Bone Needle speed buff for "manual" dodging and just generally getting around, it also consumes very little ammo and has insane damage scaling especially for how early you can get it. On the offence I liked swords with cooldowns below 30 the best, mostly going Long Sword->Falchion/Gladius->Holy Sword (upgrade from Long Sword at +10, INSANELY EASY to farm!) and then switched to the Ares right at the end because the enemies in the final dungeon are annoying and I just couldn't be bothered to learn how to dodge them any more.

If you have 22 "Embers" to spare (or are willing to grind out the blacksmith visits) the Saint's Sword is definitely worth maxing out immediately too as its transmutation (Blessed Treasure Sword?) also grant health regen and you can swap to it after each room and back to your preferred weapon for the actual fighting. Granted health potions are cheap anyway, abusing those is the other easy option in normal mode.
Yeah angel feather, sorry I'm getting the weapon names from the untranslated version's ulmf posts. Thanks for the tips.

Idk maybe I'm just basic. I'm just using the eternal sword and basically ignoring my ranged slot. Seems to get me through most things. Also iirc Heaven's bow is what you get for clearing floor 50 of the swamp level and beating the boss there. It's angel feather I'm not seeing. Although I did get pegasus xbow from the last dungeon.

Serpentail

Aug 7, 2017
How to unlock true ending?
There is always little hint written in save file. I think you are stucked on: "If u want to aim for the heavens with your friends again..." So it is simple :) Do you want to aim for heavens with your friends AGAIN? (Lore already explained some time stuffs)

Reactions: Patrykuwgw

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I'm just using the eternal sword and basically ignoring my ranged slot.
Bone Needle is extremely overpowered when fully upgraded. It eats through BP like nothing else, but it's DPS is so absurd that it can nearly kill bosses within one cycle.
That's the beauty of the Bone Needle, you "ignore" the ranged slot but still get +20% movement speed even while on your melee weapon, and if you ever do feel like shooting something you machinegun it down in seconds. Only in my experience the BP actually last quite a while compared to how quickly stuff dies even if you miss half your shots. On that note the "Blessed Treasure Sword" also claims to regenerate BP (as well as HP) so that probably is the best melee weapon for a primarily ranged playstyle.

somoroko

Apr 4, 2020
For those who are bored, have beaten many of the game’s challenges, or are seeking an interesting opponent, do the following for a secret unique nui weapon:

1) find a nui merchant in any dungeon
2) kill them
3) get ready for a very rough fight in the next map after where the merchant was. Highly suggested to be prepared with potions.
4) Defeat all the foes that appear, and enjoy your new nui weapon. It’s incredibly fast, and you run even faster as well! o_o

For an even harder personal challenge, run through all 50 floors every dungeon with this weapon only. Do you have what it takes?!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 20 Votes