Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Uni,
with Kelly there are some parallel quest paths, some have many steps. Meet her again and again.

I am not sure if it is necessary to be friend of this slimy Randy, but when you do (like I did once) you can corrupt Kelly a bit. When you decide to go with her to the lake, and take also Elly and Jonny with you, then you will see more content with Elly.
Yes increasing friendship with Randy allowed unlocking the quest corrupting kelly. Couldn´t get the swimming scene and decided to move on.

Still your help was much appreciated

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
After getting to the new town, i got this feeling that the best characters were left behing on the first phase. I hope we can eventually return because the ones in dewsberry aren´t as interesting.

Also the travel phase felt like a chore and hopefully there will be an option to skip it. Every thing on that phase is either random or repetitive. Only the meeting with valentina actually matters but you can have that without the whole dice and random encounters thing.

Its early development so alot can still change

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
After getting to the new town, i got this feeling that the best characters were left behing on the first phase. I hope we can eventually return because the ones in dewsberry aren´t as interesting.

Also the travel phase felt like a chore and hopefully there will be an option to skip it. Every thing on that phase is either random or repetitive. ...
Ok, best characters, worst characters - always a question of taste. And tastes are different fortunately. As well as games are.

I personally like also most of the characters of the new town.
And you will have a chance to meet characters of the first phase again, afaik.
So, you can look forward to things coming ...

Concerning the traveling: I liked very much. Its short anyway. And its not totally finished. So, there will be more soon ...
________
And we have to be patient with Mobum. He does this as a little "part time hobby", for that the content is great already ;)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Also the travel phase felt like a chore and hopefully there will be an option to skip it. Every thing on that phase is either random or repetitive. Only the meeting with valentina actually matters but you can have that without the whole dice and random encounters thing.

Its early development so alot can still change
after a while you can swap characters (well 1) to others.

there's plenty to do in dewsberry, just explore town and you'll see.

travelling was quite a chore if started it unprepared so battles last more than 2-3 rounds and no food etc.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
first question: Did you dl the fix0.2b already? If not then we are talking about different versions of the game.
Where is this "fix0.2b" version?

If it's the main download, the version # really needs to be updated to make this clear. If not, then it should be made perfectly clear where we need to go to get it.

Thanks. :)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Where is this "fix0.2b" version?...
Sorry, most probably my misunderstanding and fault.
Seems, what is "fix0.2b" on Patreon is "0.2" on F95. Guess it was false alarm from my side ... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: phreadom

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Rolo Great stuff with the guide.

I´ve actually found some info on kelly quests that might save some time and frustration to alot of people

Corrupting Kelly: you need to raise Randy intimacy, i had to side with him during a conversation on Helen´s hut. You will have the option to start the quest when you talk to Randy at the village center

Dating Kelly: You have to raise her intimacy to a high level and invite her to the lake before day 8. After day 8 you need to use the console to change the day or you will not get the dialogue option with kelly.

I really don´t understand the time constrains on this game. Just let people enjoy the game at their own pace instead of frustrate them with time locked content

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Rolo Great stuff with the guide.

I´ve actually found some info on kelly quests that might save some time and frustration to alot of people

Corrupting Kelly: you need to raise Randy intimacy, i had to side with him during a conversation on Helen´s hut. You will have the option to start the quest when you talk to Randy at the village center
Thanks, Unidade.
Yes, get friend with slimy Randy - this is an option (I mentioned this earlier).
But I hope its not an obligatory "option" to succeed with Kelly. Will try that in next PT.

Dating Kelly: You have to raise her intimacy to a high level and invite her to the lake before day 8. After day 8 you need to use the console to change the day or you will not get the dialogue option with kelly.
Hehe, finished Kelly's quest around day 24 (my own counting. Console is necessary anyway). Don't know if it is possible to invite her to the lake at day 7 or earlier. Will try that.

I really don´t understand the time constrains on this game. Just let people enjoy the game at their own pace instead of frustrate them with time locked content.
Totally agree. Talked to Mobum about that many times. And we have hope for a revised fixed version (0.21) more or less soon.
And a "GAME OVER" (without any warning) is a no go imo. Best would be if the princess shows up in the morning of day 10 by herself (fully recovered after being in Ellys bed for some days).

Last edited:

Guiding

Jan 3, 2020
Lots of potential, really liked the babes in the first town, haven't visited the second town, got a bit buggy just before and during travels. Also really like the slow burn, makes the pay off all the sweeter. This game piqued my interest, and will follow this project. Thank you.

Last edited:
  • Love

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Mobum, best is to move it here by yourself. Coz then ppl will know that you care about them. ;)
[would be nice if you had a signature...]

Reactions: Mobum and phreadom

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
BTW, is there plans to expand the modelling quest? I really like the art classes in ASD

How about the body scans like when the girls got a new outfit for the pool?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
As I started my second play through I systematically wrote down useful things and triggers to advance in quests and scenes. I didn't explore all paths or options but I think I covered most of the content. In the end I decided to write it bit more specific and share as I assume that for someone playing this game for the first time this'll speed up things a lot.

Please find attached View attachment Runaway princess_v0.2.pdf

Feb 18, 2018
Hi all,
Serge asked me to post a colletion of hints and tips from my postings for ppl who ask for a WT since a while.
I think this is a nice idea, and might be a bit of help hopefully.

This could also be placed to the OP, X0R
Thanks.
Happy playing. View attachment 1142268
Sorry: there have been an update of that version. As this was supervised and agreed by the Developer I would kindly ask everyone to please cancel and replace that with the attached. Thanks

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes