Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Levian. Great one, I love it your PDF. Very systematically done, a big help ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mobum and Levian

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Unfortunately a quick search for the abandoned or on hold tag will show that does fears might be justified. And as far as milking goes look no further than the first thread on the trending page.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
... my grapevine told me something else :ROFLMAO: (much much earlier tbh, much....)
so you aren't ccr or marvin gaye fan.

According to most game threads, if a game or VN doesn't update weekly and double the content each week, the game is abandoned and the Dev is just milking their Patreon account. Damn lazy developers. :cool: o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
at least and that's impossible unless has huge server farm to render things and tons of ppls working on game.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo and Mobum

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
so you aren't ccr or marvin gaye fan.
:unsure: CCR, are they still playing ? (might be possible, the Stones still play, don't they? and Deep Purple).
The guy who organized the parties at our school had them running all evening, together with Bee Gees (the songs before Saturday Night Fever). ;) Good old times ;)
(But have to confess I was not interested in english texts, was rather bad in english ...)

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
In earlier texts I have written: “Wake up the princess in the morning of day 10.” (In fact, could be day 20 or 25, when you have set back the day value). I thought, after waking her up, there are another 2 days, and then the journey starts.

Now I realized, this is not true. Wake her up asap, and share meals with Elly and her. This will increase the intimacy points of both girls every day. And you have nice times meeting the princess at 15:00 close to the lake.

Waking her up at day 5 (10 latest) - departure time for journey will always be day 12 in the morning. Find a companion at day 11 latest. This could be Kelly btw. Don't be afraid to choose her. She will NOT fight badly. Don’t forget to activate your own sword for your fights (otherwise you have to fight with bare hands and you will loose).

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Anybody knows where perks are located in save file? Need to get rid of curious trait cause it denies me choice not to look in dress package.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello. Anybody knows where perks are located in save file? Need to get rid of curious trait cause it denies me choice not to look in dress package.
might be in order so find other trait and you might find unwanted too.

Reactions: Prokopije

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
This is the first Renpy game I've played that doesn't suck ass with the models. They're just so expressive and modestly proportioned in comparison to other games that make every female entity look like seasoned hookers. The story and gameplay is also super addicting. Great job!

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
I wanted to ask, is there only one event in the part before the journey starts that involves the MC's penis? That too, with no penetration? I sure hope I'm wrong...Plus, is there sexy stuff with Elly in the game or did I miss out going to the journey?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I wanted to ask, is there only one event in the part before the journey starts that involves the MC's penis? That too, with no penetration? I sure hope I'm wrong...Plus, is there sexy stuff with Elly in the game or did I miss out going to the journey?
It looks like you missed most of the contents I made so far! (But there's no penetration scene for Major characters yet) I suggest you to go back a few pages and read Rolo and Sergio's WT if you think you're lost.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
It looks like you missed most of the contents I made so far! (But there's no penetration scene for Major characters yet) I suggest you to go back a few pages and read Rolo and Sergio's WT if you think you're lost.
I hate to admit it but I've played this game for like 12 hours straight through 2 run throughs and I've only found 2 events that have the MC's penis involved, and both are with Genni (btw I don't really like Helen so I didn't proceed with her). There are other good events, but ya know...

To clarify, I'm only talking about the events before the journey.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes