Chrisx

Mar 16, 2018
mobum said:
"Hmm, you still don't know what Devs normally does when it's about time they're supposed to provide a new version.. They're busy hiding and making up excuses!

I'm almost done with the renders and script, but I need some more time for last-minute touching (variables, game flow, and so on..) and more importantly, testing.. Give me one-two more weeks!"

We are waiting and waiting.
I am curious whether he will actually have the update ready in 2 weeks at the latest

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand why I didn't get error report on this before.. Pls change that to:

$ time_pass("")

and it will work like a charm. I'll fix it for the next version!
I was about to report this bug, thanks for the solution.

I love ASD and played it many months ago, and I tried this one only yesterday. It's a very nice game, Elly and Kelly are so cute.
A little RPG experience is always welcome! I'm not that far for the moment, but damn, that already represent a lot of work (nice musics).

P.S. : If you name your character Mobum, Elly still say that your name is most stupid that she ever heard. I was expecting something different. XD

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Didn't see this error reported yet.

It happened during the journey with Aelrue and Kelly as companion.
If I ignore I can continue. Noone is able to drink at the fountain because noone is thirsty (maybe that cause the error, don't know.. just got to another fountain with noone thirsty and everything was fine this time.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chrisx

Mar 16, 2018
You know that from mobum, he always postpones his releases. Only a few and rare updates. I mean his work is really very good, but his timing is bad.

Reactions: lowcody

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Mobum recently replied on Patreon that the game is not ready yet and he is working hard to finish it. Even though I understand him and I'm sure he is doing his best, I kinda hoped I'll be playing the update in the weekend...

Reactions: Chrisx and griffor

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1626722882572.png
Hello, my dear supporters..!
I'm glad to announce that RUNAWAY PRINCESS ver.0.3 is finally available.
It's ALPHA, and may contain bugs (as a...
JUL 19, 2021 AT 1:45 PM
1626722902587.png
Paid for by patrons
VERSION 0.3- FINALLY!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: markus T

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Huh.... did his rendering get better? those screens look better than how I remember his game looked.

Reactions: Chrisx
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes