vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Found the game by chance a couple of days ago. Absolutely loving it! Even became a Patron yesterday.

One question though: Can't seem to trigger going to the lake with Kelly.
My MC is helping her every day in her garten (she already wears her "comfortable" clothes). Also bringing her scones. Do I have to grind points? Feels like I should have enough already. Oh, playing game version 0.2!

Would be grateful for any tips!

Reactions: lowcody

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But .. She never woke up ..
I was forced to spend days on end watching her sleep ...
Was forced to sleep with my sister but could not cuddle to her, could not even hug her FFS.
Whare the hell is the reality in that?

Then I just started the quest with Helen, the quest with Kelly ...

Out of the blue, one morning, Sis tells me the frikkin elf dwarfs just up and collected their sleeping beauty,
dissapeared with her, then G A M E O V E R .

wHAT KIND OF A GAME IS THAT?

I never asked 4 the gurl to hide in my shack .. never talked to her, how am I involved at all,
so that I am slapped with a G A M E O V E R out of the blue ???

Then again, the warrior babe would not teach me ”cause I am not supposed to defend me and my sis,
4 some reason.

Mobum has a lot to answer 4 in this game .. a hella lot messier than the previous ones.
These scripted events have no sense.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol Canto Forte

you need to check her once in a while and when she wakes and after a while she asks help and timer starts.

0.3 is gonna fix that aka give more time.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got proof dev went insane in the coding and .. scripted less days than casual gaming possible to enjoy:
Mini Walkthrough about Phase I (home and village).

First, I want to emphasize that Mobum (dev) did a real excellent work, being absolutely diligent with creating content. May be 3 or 5 times more than some other devs in one update.

Only severe problem is the timing. Now, we have 10 days until we have to take the princess out of Elly’s room, and another 2 days until the journey starts. That’s really a pity, coz we will miss more than half of the quests and content of what the dev has created.

To succeed with most of the quests from Phase I, I personally needed 25 days (as a quite experienced player with Phase I).

Normally I would prefer a different coding - with more available time to prepare for the journey. But that’s not happening, coz Mobum wants to work on version 0.3 first, also adding new content.

So, we have to live with the current version for the next weeks and months.

The only possibility to experience most quests is to work with the console and to manipulate the day counter.

Open the console (shift O) and type “day”. Console gives the value for the ingame days (counting from day 0).

When value is 10, set it back to 5 (day=5). Do this 2 times. Then wake up the princess (“day 10”).

Asking her when you will leave for the journey, she answers: “Day after tomorrow” (which is day 12 then). At day 11 or 12, reset the day back to 10 again (and again), until you are ready to leave for the journey on “day 12” in the morning.

Count your real days (mine was 25), coz next PT, you might need less days, with more experience with the game.

Hint: After inviting Kelly for a date at the lake, you can choose if you want to go with her alone, or if you want to go together with Elly and Kelly’s brother. If you do 2 PTs, you are able to experience both events.
Hi Uni,
with Kelly there are some parallel quest paths, some have many steps. Meet her again and again.

I am not sure if it is necessary to be friend of this slimy Randy, but when you do (like I did once) you can corrupt Kelly a bit. When you decide to go with her to the lake, and take also Elly and Jonny with you, then you will see more content with Elly.
Found the game by chance a couple of days ago. Absolutely loving it! Even became a Patron yesterday.

One question though: Can't seem to trigger going to the lake with Kelly.
My MC is helping her every day in her garten (she already wears her "comfortable" clothes). Also bringing her scones. Do I have to grind points? Feels like I should have enough already. Oh, playing game version 0.2!

Would be grateful for any tips!
Kelly will agree to dates and set them 4 noon next day.
MC needs to be home at noon and go on the path to the village .. there it is where the dates start.
The location of the meetup is on the road between hut and village.

Reactions: Rolo

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Kelly will agree to dates and set them 4 noon next day.
MC needs to be home at noon and go on the path to the village .. there it is where the dates start.
The location of the meetup is on the road between hut and village.
Thank you for your help!
Can't seem to trigger Kelly agreeing to go on dates though. Guess I must have missed something. Or maybe taken another route which interferes somehow. Not sure, but I will try again in 0.3. :)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It suprise for me....
But game is Original....
Original 3D Art and BG....
Story not Ugless....
But like always, Fap-Fap Materail LOW....

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
We got proof dev went insane in the coding and .. scripted less days than casual gaming possible to enjoy: ...
Fortunately he is very openminded for feedback and suggestions ... Thats the advantage of a helping fanbase ;)

Hint: try the new (not the beta) v0.3 now...

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: tripod70

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Truth be told ... scripted events in a sand box are terrible .. because they will not trigger following
erratic gamer play paths where taking hints and hustling to build up stats will overvhelm the players.

This game uses precise time periods without showing the times, but rather the sun/moon phases on a blue sky,
while having the gaul to ask players to be somewhere sometime specific to trigger events promissed days in advance.

The effect is starring at a door / entrance and skipping time to get to the scripted time period scenes need to get triggered.
How fun is that ???

Reactions: ann87ra

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
he1.jpg

Finally found the babe 4 me .. one full blown wonderful woman who I can visit late at night,
after all the many chores of farm lief - fishing + hunting + apple harvest + wheat harvest + cooking +
selling to the market + going to the well to get water + reading to get better + chatting up my babes.
he2.jpg
Full life makes for a full game once you do the preparation just like a hitman for his target.
Where such and such NPC is at precise times, what do we need to be attractive to them,
how to get close to them and BANG!
he3.jpg
Thanks the sun and the moon and their many faces ... we get to bang in this game after a lotta effort!

he4.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sweet like a flower, but she stings like a bee,
Like every girl in history,
She bangs!​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vendarr and Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
... This game uses precise time periods without showing the times, but rather the sun/moon phases on a blue sky,
... and skipping time to get to the scripted time period scenes need to get triggered....
Click on sun/moon, and you will see the exact time ... (...written in previous postings).

Skipping time? Really, I am always busy to do things, so no time left for skipping time ...

what are the console commands? I do not like grind
To change variables with console commands, you have to really know what you are doing (I know that from experience, with dozens of PTs).
Changing variables without knowing will have the effect that you miss scenes or break the game (most probably) ... what is the use of that ?

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Runaway Princess [v0.3 BETA] [MobumGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 804 MB / 333 MB - RunawayPrincess-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 316 MB - RunawayPrincess-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.

Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Hi CircleJerker,
do you also have the final v0.3 (without BETA) ?
Hey Rolo

I only have the version from the OP / from Fushan. I'm not sure if it is beta or not because the filename has no beta or b added to it but the thread title / Fushan's post says beta so I guess it's the beta. Also ingame it only says "0.3".

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes