Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mobum is a no good coder but one enthusiastic gamer and
happy to pump some unexpected dialogues + scenes into this game.

We gotta push through all the day time / night time system, the many
activities throughout the days, while chasing the right time and place to
start each quest, else game bugs out and .. well ...
you already know we gotta set back time to get some quests to trigger correctly.

Sep 9, 2018
You can download the official release from Fushan's post at page 18. The mega link is the same from the patreon page.
Or you can open console and add
define i = Character("[povname]", image="player")
or overwrite options.rpy with the one attached here.

Again, this bug is fixed in v0.3 beta release that Mobum allowed to be shared here.

Still broken.. :( and I definlately have v0.3 and the new options.py

Reactions: Azsouth

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in this do i need to be a prince charming to get in there pants or can i just have my way with the girls at will ^_-
prince charming.

are there only teaser scenes with sister or is there actual sex
1. she's not sister (unless it got changed in 0.3) but he thinks she is like his sister
2. no sex (unless changed in 0.3 which i doubt)

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
As this site is used to share games with or without permission (sadly) from the dev, it's a good practice to verify the version we play is from the official release and not from compressed version or any ports. It's always good to download the version from the linked patreon post. The bug mentioned here is a bug from alpha release for the partons for quality check, the bug is fixed in the public beta release.

The dev already did his part to ensure bug free release (as best as he could), but this is clearly from a leaked unofficial release. I know not everyone has the means to be a supporter and can afford to download big files, so any reports about bugs should be, in my opinion be directed to the source of the download.
Well if you can read my post where i shared the beta verison in the latest changelog 0.3B it says " And you may freely post this at F95zone if you want, but please don't share this to the sites which ask for money for this.. It's frustrating to see that there're people who ask for money for what they didn't have any rights. " And it's the offical release since i just copied the link from his " offical" post. but you do you.

And there is no 0.3 Final yet, only Beta.

Reactions: hameleona

polinski

Aug 24, 2020
Well if you can read my post where i shared the beta verison in the latest changelog 0.3B it says " And you may freely post this at F95zone if you want, but please don't share this to the sites which ask for money for this.. It's frustrating to see that there're people who ask for money for what they didn't have any rights. " And it's the offical release since i just copied the link from his " offical" post. but you do you.

I fail to see what part of my post struck your nerve. In later post I even guide others to get the file from the link you posted. I was guiding others to get the correct file and speaking in general terms to discourage getting links from phony sites. Chill.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I got a new PC. Would anyone be willing to share their save?
I am not sure what kind of save you want and for what.
A save were you miss the events of home and village?
A save were you miss the events of the journey? Or
A save were you miss the events of Drewsberry? (meaning, you miss everything afaik).

• Haha
Reactions: Hammel312

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got hit by so many errors during travel
Ah! There's a fix
Oh wait, there isn't.
The one on page 18 isn't the fix

You can download the official release from Fushan's post at page 18. The mega link is the same from the patreon page.
Or you can open console and add
define i = Character("[povname]", image="player")
or overwrite options.rpy with the one attached here.

Again, this bug is fixed in v0.3 beta release that Mobum allowed to be shared here.
does not work.

There is no 0.3 beta in your post in page 18
Unless the 0.3 IS the beta without the beta moniker.
Which I doubt because it has the same name as the file on the front page

Last edited:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I am not sure what kind of save you want and for what.
A save were you miss the events of home and village?
A save were you miss the events of the journey? Or
A save were you miss the events of Drewsberry? (meaning, you miss everything afaik).
Haha :D I started the journey the last time I played. So I would be very thankful for a save of the beginning.

Last edited:

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have played it, and I think it was a fun and interesting game. I got stuck in the wilderness, because my char started to faint from sleep-deprevation, and there wasn't any easy way to go back. I don't think I will play it any further, but I will look for updates in the future. Good luck with this game.

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone help me out? I have a save that is bugged out because I skipped too much time and became "incapacitated" and now even when I saveeditonline to change my hp and hunger and thirst it keeps sending me back to my bedroom every action and bringing me to 5 hp where Elly tells me to rest but I cant.

Sorry if the variables are fucked I messed around a lot on saveeditonline to try and fix it and made my inventory a mess, apparently I "equipped" all my food

Reactions: Hammel312

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
How do I trigger the journey? I was supposed to find a couple of companions to party(which apparently I did), but the elf never tells me when to begin the journey. An ingame questlog would be nice to know what needs to be done in order to go on with the story, otherwise it's like a masochistic version of the Groundhog Day.

PS: The only thing that worked out for me was fainting like someone suggested a page ago.

Last edited:

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
very nice to play 0.3, but unfortunately i haven`t got much time to complite all quests for two last days. I very hope we could return to them with next update.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems cute, like the characters, hope this does not ever include ntr, and stays where the MC can help all those girls as necessary
really like Elly - is there a path to marry her?

Reactions: cib64
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes