dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Well if you put aside some errors while you leave the village (Mobum provided a solution) the update was good. I'm starting to like the scenes with Randy! I know he is a douchebag but hey, first it's a game and second it's funny having this asshole setting up pervert scenes with innocent girls. Love the reactions of the girls and the slow corruption happening there. The same for the owner of the clothes shop. I wonder what's going to happen next

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you be so kind as to put in a spoiler what kind of scenes this game has?
Well if you put aside some errors while you leave the village (Mobum provided a solution) the update was good. I'm starting to like the scenes with Randy! I know he is a douchebag but hey, first it's a game and second it's funny having this asshole setting up pervert scenes with innocent girls. Love the reactions of the girls and the slow corruption happening there. The same for the owner of the clothes shop. I wonder what's going to happen next
Action scenes, throbbing deep love making scenes .. .are there any?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627073122619.png
Aelrue is picking up mushrooms.. Hmm, they look toxic though!

JUL 22, 2021 AT 10:59 AM
BUG REPORTING PERIOD WILL BE CLOSED ON THIS WEEKEND

As there weren't many bug reports than my previous experiences, (which I was relieved..) I'll be closing the bug-patching session by this weekend, as I need to finalize this version before I kick off for the next version.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627073215421.png

Hello, everyone! I hope you're enjoying the new update.
I received the first bug report- it's about 'windows_icon.png'
It happened because I changed most of the image files from png/jpeg into webp, because I wanted to reduce file size, but I forgot to implement that into that single item.
I don't understand why it doesn't give me an error(it still works fine without fixing that), but if there're people who cannot play game because of that, please download attached file (options.rpy) and overwrite it into your game folder.
And if you have encountered bugs to report, please do it here instead of giving me a message because I don't want you to report the same event already reported..
Thanks!
----- BUGS REPORTED AND/OR I'M AWARE OF -----
1) sayer "i" is not a function or string
-working on it, will take some time. If that happens, load a most-recent save file and re-try. if that happens again, let me know exactly what you were doing when the error message showed up. And, if there's someone who can open console, please let me know what value it returns if you enter just "i" to give me some hint what causes the problem.
2) cooking_chk() related error
-this happens when you try to check the water stream. Just don't check it until I fix it and provide patch.
3) characters complain about hunger or fatigue even after they arrived at Dewsberry
-will fix it..
4) some enemies' missing attack images
- will fix it..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017
Would you be so kind as to put in a spoiler what kind of scenes this game has?

Action scenes, throbbing deep love making scenes .. .are there any?
Well you still stuck at the second town.
First village you can have a threesome with Genni and Randy (or getting torture by Genni)
More nudist painting scenes.
Some pure and bonding scenes with your sister.

2nd village?
All the way to the end with Veronica.
Marika scenes but I didn't unlock so don't know.
Bath house fun times with Kelly and some NTR if you want.

I didn't complete everything, the game is unplayable now so I still wait for a fix or update.

Evoland

Jul 4, 2021
Hello everyone! Plz tell me, is it possible to kill ork barmen in Dewsberry and how? Two hits from him and im dead. He is very strong. If I choose to watch the scene would I have a chance to kill him another time? (sorry for my english grammar in use).

mjob

May 6, 2017
Hello everyone! Plz tell me, is it possible to kill ork barmen in Dewsberry and how? Two hits from him and im dead. He is very strong. If I choose to watch the scene would I have a chance to kill him another time? (sorry for my english grammar in use).
You have to kill it in first encounter. There is no second chance

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
...Plz tell me, is it possible to kill ork barmen in Dewsberry and how? Two hits from him and im dead. He is very strong. ...
All you need to do is to save the strong healing potions for this fight. Then its not only possible, but really easy (this was with v0.2 - with v0.3 it even might be a lot easier).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When traveling to the next town, every times you can choose an option, the error will pop out.
renpy errors?

w/o healing potions train a lot strength and agility and other skills available to train and buy better sword and armor. or just cheat to skills to 20s and buy sword and armor and go kill that motherfucker.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
@$%#^#^#^#%^%#^#%^ !!!!

What the actual @#%@$%#$%@$ !

So .. found the elf, she does nothing but rest in my babes room and then .. she is gone with a game over ?!?

#@#%@$%@$ !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
@$%#^#^#^#%^%#^#%^ !!!!

What the actual @#%@$%#$%@$ !

So .. found the elf, she does nothing but rest in my babes room and then .. she is gone with a game over ?!?

#@#%@$%@$ !
lol

yes cuz you took too much time to prepare for trip so she went solo and that's it. she or game tells how much time you have before she leaves.

cheat how to get more time was posted somewhere on this thread.

Reactions: Rolo
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes