tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have the latest update downloaded, but just haven't had time to load it yet, but I will here one day......

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When ... better yet ... where exactly do we eat her up from luscious lips to tender toe?
Heh, I posted this at patreon week ago but it seems nobody moved it to here..
View attachment 1154424
Also .. so many distractions .. one could go on a growling stomach 4 hours looking 4 these babes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eat up .. errr .. Game oN!

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Does that mean I will have to get the new-ish ver before I start, Not real sure of the size that I have.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do yu hve ths?
It looks like most of the bugs were fixed, so I'm sharing the game here too. Enjoy, guys!

ABOUT THE NEW VERSION!
  • Travelling and encounters were added - Please keep in mind that it was really hard for me build a structure itself.. I'll add more events and more options to choose during the adventure!
  • Cool transition scenes were added
  • Now you can fap in your room - Oh, you can do that in your real life? I didn't know that!
  • Many attractive new characters and new storylines for them were added
  • A new town 'Dewsberry'
  • Storylines for main characters were extended, but only a bit.
TIPS FOR THE GAME PLAY
  • Don't touch other character's clothes or weapons yet. I experienced some problem with this, and if something happens in inventory, I can't fix it.
  • Don't forget to buy and equip a weapon before you start your travel! And you cannot use a shield yet.. So you don't need to buy it!
  • I think I made your old save files work for the new version, but I cannot guarantee..

HAPPY GAMING!
MOBUM

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega

PS: Pls don't ask me for help in gameplay or bugfix, I already started development of next version, and I don't want to be interrupted!
Does that mean I will have to get the new-ish ver before I start, Not real sure of the size that I have.....
1.23 GB is the 0.2 ... dyu hve something labeled 0.3?

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I looked on first page and the links are for 0.2 The large one

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nice .. fair enough then ... 0.3 should be less than 800 MB.
While we only get into A new town 'Dewsberry' in 0.2,
0.3 should see us buyin a house there, invite babes (3 or more) out on the town,
at least 2 more hot scenes ... 4 a total of .. a staggering ... 4?

We will game and see.

worldstar123

Dec 26, 2019
No, tbh I don't know ... But I guess, for you only penis counts (what a pity) ...
Btw. the game has just started ... A bit patience doesn't hurt ...
I was just curious if there was more penis involved (feels awkward saying that). I actually prefer stuff without it, but variety is the spice of life! I love this game and I don't mind whatever pace it's going through development atm.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nice .. fair enough then ... 0.3 should be less than 800 MB.
While we only get into A new town 'Dewsberry' in 0.2,
0.3 should see us buyin a house there, invite babes (3 or more) out on the town,
at least 2 more hot scenes ... 4 a total of .. a staggering ... 4?

We will game and see.
LOL

dream on. buying a house reqs quite a many slayed orc.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I was just curious if there was more penis involved (feels awkward saying that). I actually prefer stuff without it, but variety is the spice of life! I love this game and I don't mind whatever pace it's going through development atm.
Helena is eager for your penis. Still refuse her ? ;) LOL

• Thinking Face
Reactions: worldstar123

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How does one make money in the game? Kind of worried about not having enough to finish training with Genni & stuff.

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Just saw Mobum post on patreon and it looks like he is going to do all the right things (at least for me).

More content on the first town (my favourite part so far)
More time to finish the quests before moving on
No more game over without warning

Looks like a pretty good update

Reactions: Rolo
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes