tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Give him some support on Patreon, mate. There are interesting forecasts about 0.3 (although he is slow with new versions). He is charging per update, not per month ;)
Kool give it a look-C (y)

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Yes when you reach certain level of intimacy you get a message that it is maxed. You have to find that level for yourself.
Melee for all the females is somewhat different depending on which it is. Don't know what mine is but both did increase with each training.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi,
first question: Did you dl the fix0.2b already? If not then we are talking about different versions of the game.

With my training I got from melee 13 to 26, while Genni got from 21 to 26 (or 27). Did not have a max intimacy.

Tailor event: After getting the error message, with "ignore", story went on without probs (dry humping...)

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
With different answers in the Prolog, you gain different stats.
The following are the exact ones (Version fix0.2b)

Grandpa: "Are you finally up? Come to breakfast, and let's go to the lake for fishing!"
"I have to move wheat sacks to the barn today..":

--- $ Player.perk.append (heavy_load)
--- $ Player.strength += 1

"Can I just relax on the rock and have some sun on me when you fish?":

--- $ Player.perk.append (mr_sunshine)
--- $ Player.intelligence += 1

"I'll rather swim in the lake while you fish":

--- $ Player.swimming += 10
--- $ Player.constitution += 1

"Sounds good!" [to help with fishing]:

--- $ Player.fishing += 10
--- $ Player.dexterity += 1

"Last time you cut the flesh out of fish and ate without cooking, how was the taste? Is it safe to do that?"
"Yes, I am curious how it tastes..":

--- $ Player.perk.append (sashimi_lover) [able to eat all kind of raw food, even potatoes]

"Yuck! I don't want to eat a raw fish!":

--- $ Player.perk.append (good_eyesight)

"You may get infected by parasite, I read it from a book!":

"Try to impress your grandparents by eating greens":

"Greens are yucky!": "(I'll try to hide them and pretend I ate them all instead..)"

"Politely decline":

--- $ Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)

"Handsome?":

--- $ Player.charisma += 1

"Intelligent?":

"Threatening?":

--- $ Player.perk.append(eyes_of_tiger)

"Like a child?":

--- $ Player.perk.append(innocent_face)

"Sounds good!" [to go outside]:

"Let's stay inside, I'll read you a story, Elly!":

"Reading the book of elvish, some of the words were very hard to pronounce!":

--- $ Player.perk.append (elvish)

"I love to read a lot so it's too hard to pick one.. I really read fast!":

--- $ Player.perk.append (quick_study)

"A book about etiquette, it tells me what to do when you meet lords or ladies..":

--- $ Player.perk.append (man_of_etiquette)

"Come on, Elly. I'm here, I won't go anywhere ...":

"We don't have time for mourning. We have to survive first..":

"I'll work hard on the field and orchard.":

--- $ Player.agriculture += 10

"I'll hunt animals, and help you growing crops too..":

--- $ Player.hunting += 5
--- $ Player.agriculture += 5

"Did you forget that I'm a good fisherman?":

--- $ Player.fishing += 10

"By the way, you look extremely tired.. What did you do last night?"

"I had to drink some liquor..":

--- $ Player.perk.append(drink_likeafish)

"I had to go to the village and watch happy families.":

--- $ Player.perk.append(voyeur)

"I went to the village and talk to people about the situation we're facing..":

--- $ Player.perk.append(blunt)

"I had to ask what was the cause of grandpa's death, I was so curious!":

--- $ Player.perk.append(curious)
Edit: strength and constitiution seems quite important to me, not only for fighting. If both are mediocre or low, then MC gets tired soon, needing a rest for a large time of the day - which is not really helpful.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
These are the possible Perks [in brackets are my own comments]

--- $ blunt = Perk("Blunt", "You can't help but tell people what you think.")

--- $ curious = Perk("Curious", "Because you must know..") [!… less choices, you are forced to be curious!]

--- $ drink_likeafish = Perk("Drink like a fish", "You like to drink! Not water by the way...")

--- $ elvish = Perk("Elvish", "Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo, Mellon..") [google translate does not help here, and the princess likes you more]

--- $ eyes_of_tiger = Perk("Eyes of tiger", "You have 30% higher possibility of making people scared.")

--- $ good_eyesight = Perk("Good eyesight", "You have 50% higher possibility of noticing creatures you're going to encounter in distance.")

--- $ heavy_load = Perk("Heavy load", "You can carry 20% more things than your strength.") [higher inventory capacaty]

--- $ innocent_face = Perk("Innocent face", "You have better chance of deceiving people.")

--- $ man_of_etiquette = Perk("Man of etiquette", "Bonjour madame? ... You can impress people with your good etiquette.")

--- $ mr_sunshine = Perk("Mr. sunshine", "You get HP slowly healed under the sunlight.")

--- $ voyeur = Perk("Voyeur", "I love to watch people! Especially when they don't notice me...")

--- $ smooth_talker = Perk("Smooth talker", "Your talent in language skill have higher possibility of persuading people.")

--- $ sashimi_lover = Perk("Sashimi lover", "Mmmm, sashimi! You can eat raw food.") [All kind of raw food!]

--- $ quick_study = Perk("Quick study", "You have better chance of learning what you learn or read, and you learn more from it too.")

--- $ weird_name = Perk("Weird name", "People who hear your name may laugh at you..") [like Gaylord]

Last edited:
Reactions: Merseault

Uncas Leaf

Apr 5, 2021
I'm in Dewsberry in this game, How does it progress from here? Also can't help feeling I left something behind at the village, managed to complete the Mature Woman quest, Helping Elly and Helping Genni. Made no progress sexually with Kelly, Marika or Elly. Have I missed something? Any help much appreciated. Great game!

• Love

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hay is there a walk through pdf or something for the adventure part
I guess I will do one in the next days...
I'm in Dewsberry in this game, How does it progress from here? Also can't help feeling I left something behind at the village, managed to complete the Mature Woman quest, Helping Elly and Helping Genni. Made no progress sexually with Kelly, Marika or Elly. Have I missed something? Any help much appreciated. Great game!
Oh yes, you missed a lot - definitely (I did as well, miss a lot ;) ). Dev knows about it and will add some more days ...

Reactions: Chrisx

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Really does look like a good game, I like these. Too bad there are so many bugs. Hopefully they'll get them lined out in a few months when they release the next update.
Cheers

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Forgotted, it would be helpful if you could point out some bugs you have found. Any game breaking or max annoying ones among them?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Forgotted, it would be helpful if you could point out some bugs you have found. Any game breaking or max annoying among them?
i'd guess same as me when used save from prev. version.

• Thinking Face

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hehe, since I am new here, I had no old saves at all.
I am in my 5th playthrough now, but did not encounter any serious problem.
Many games have this problem, that old saves may not work really good.

As for me, I will do some more PT with the actual version (fix0.2b) ... and still will have lots of fun and joy ...

Last edited:

Uncas Leaf

Apr 5, 2021
Can anyone help me get out of Dewsberry please. I seem to be stuck in a perpetual loop, everyday just repeats with seemingly no options to progress the story. Events have reached the end and will progress with next update, I've done the tailors shop with Genni and been rewarded! I cannot find any option on tackling the Orc and helping Wendy. I can talk to her outside the tavern, amd told to come back in an hour, then I just get the option to ask where she lives, and she won't tell me. Bathouse massage is done, and now I seem to be at a dead end. Any pointers will be a great help thank you.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
i'd guess same as me when used save from prev. version.
Yes I most certainly will post the errors. Sorry abt that.

Also, I haven't played the prior version so it shouldn't be from 'old saves'. If/When I play through again I'll post the errors. They seemed to be in the earlier part of the game.

At the moment, I'm just stuck in Dewsberry as well. I thought I was supposed to purchase underwear for Valentina but after saving up the money, I don't have the option to purchase anymore. Sooo. I don't necessarily think that's game error, I'm prob missing something....

Thanks all.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Can anyone help me get out of Dewsberry please. ... I cannot find any option on tackling the Orc and helping Wendy. ...
We are not supposed to get out of Dewsberry, at least not in the actual version.

With tackling Orc ... yes it seems to be true. Some chances come just once, after that they do not come again. :(
When I saw the orc coming into the store to Wendy, I just watched. He came never again.
Hopefully Mobun will do some tweaks with this.
----------------Same thing with Valentinas underwear I guess.

Coming to Dewsberry, we should have collected enough money in our pocket. That's for sure.

Reactions: Forgotted

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At the moment, I'm just stuck in Dewsberry as well. I thought I was supposed to purchase underwear for Valentina but after saving up the money, I don't have the option to purchase anymore. Sooo. I don't necessarily think that's game error, I'm prob missing something....

Thanks all.
that is bit weirdly made quest, i had same issue but after i got kelly to work there i managed to buy those (and still have option to buy even those were supposed to be only left).

Reactions: Forgotted and Rolo

Uncas Leaf

Apr 5, 2021
I guess I will do one in the next days...

I think you'd be everybody's BFF for doing that...maybe just pointers, with times and places would help, I like to work a few things out for myself!!

Oh yes, you missed a lot - definitely (I did as well, miss a lot ;) ). Dev knows about it and will add some more days ...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I think you'd be everybody's BFF for doing that...maybe just pointers, with times and places would help, I like to work a few things out for myself!!
Hi Uncas Leaf, I guess this is your own reply. (you deleted some quoting brackets ;) ) ... What's a BFF ?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I cannot find any option on tackling the Orc and helping Wendy. I can talk to her outside the tavern, amd told to come back in an hour, then I just get the option to ask where she lives, and she won't tell me. Bathouse massage is done, and now I seem to be at a dead end. Any pointers will be a great help thank you.
Regarding Wendy, it is just like Rolo said: you only get one change to interfere. After beating the orc, you can talk more with Wendy and get scenes with her in your room.

Regarding the bathhouse, have you gotten to the mixed bath in the evening? If I remember correctly, you need to go to Valentinas place in the evening and use Time pass until she comes and you see her bathing. Then go talk to her and the bathhouse people to find out about the mixed bath. There are bathhouse scenes with 2 strangers and Joan. You can also go the bathhouse with Valentina if you invite her to at 17:00.

• Love
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes