Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
bigbossbravo6
>>Nighttime feels like a waste of time, once it becomes night, I effectively cannot do anything outside of the house, sleeping often results init still being the ass end of the night, and me having to wait around doing nothing. <<

Hi bigbossbravo6, since you don't know what to do after dark, I guess you have finished to read all the books which are available to increase your stats.
And after finishing all the books, I still was never bored, always busy: May be you want to sneak into the houses of some girls at night? May be you want to have good sex with a beautiful and experienced Lady after dark ??

Perhaps you give it another try, and may be - you will change your review, after you discovered the depth of this beautiful game ;) Have fun...

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I kind of played the game from the beginning two times and every time I reached Game Over after the elf disappears. When exactly am I supposed to wake up the elf before it's too late?
Don't go there too early (coz you need time for preparing the jouney). Open her door (Ellys sleeping room), but do not enter. If you hear a noise, you know that she is awake and ready to go. Roll back and leave her alone. Save at this point and continue your preparations.

If there is no noise any more, you know that she has left (game over). Load your last save and enter.

Right now I am not at this point (still doing preparations). So I do not know if it is a fixed date when she is leaving, or if it is random. Anyone knows ?
Suggestion for dev: Double time until the princess will be found (5 to 10). When princess wakes up (1-3 days later), she comes out by herself and gives MC another 2 days for preparations. NO Game Over!

Edit: Found out now: Enter Elly's room in the morning of day 10 (yes, day 10 exactly). The princess will come out and now you still have 2 days for preparations. Sadly, the day is not shown in the UI. You could count with pen and paper (or look for the day with "shift D" or "shift O").

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrisx

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I guess lack of tips really make this game difficult. So here's a few.

1. In the beginning of the game, I'm talking about the home scene with your grandma and grandpa, your choices matter as they will determine your perks. For example, telling Elly you look Handsome will grant you charisma perk, choosing looking like a child will give you innocent perk (less suspicious), looking at happy families will give you Voyeur perk to make sneaking and peeking easier. If you choose you like to swim, you'll beat Elly in swimming later. And all those early choices are important in determining your strength and story progression. So choose wisely.

2. Your companion is crucial, Marika and Genni are both good companion to fight with in your journey but Kelly is entirely useless.

3. Prepare as much as possible before going on your journey, learn burglary and then steal as much valuables in the village to sell to Kelly and buy sword and potions. Rather than looking at the girls when they went to bath, go to their home and steal things, because you need to sleep at night.

4. The inventory is clunky, but usable, more of a renpy limitation if anything. Pay attention to the + and - sign between the name. You can shuffle between yourself, your companion and the elf to move possession around after you drop them to the ground.

5. My best advice, but also the worst, the management is quite tight so use console to control day and tweak your stats. You can one punch orcs to death, but being too strong will make you skip/bug out (if not fixed yet) some naughty scenes as they are a part of the player's training process.

Coz many ppl ask for a WT, I will write about my findings (in addition to the useful text above).

As for point 5 (the worst advice imo), I do not recommend cheating. I personally like to review variables, but not to change them.

Prolog (Grandparents, young Elly)

Yes, as mentioned in point 1 above, choices are very important. See also my post #178.

My favorites are

- “ability to ear raw fish” for not starving so easily.
- “Eyes of tiger” (e.g. to get rid of this slimy cavalier)

Least popular for me is “curious”: Forces you to look into Elly's parcel, which cost you some relationship points with her. Not sure if there are advantages later.

Some stats are good only for the first part (life on the farm – Elly /Village), while other stats are (also) useful with fighting and later.

And some of the stats may not have any advantages, or have them later in the (future) game.

High fishing skill is quite tempting (fish is easily to sell for lots of money). But 30 seems to be enough, with 40 your strength and constitution will be too low.

Reading elvish books with young Elly seems to be useful in your relationship with the princess, but this also means less strength.

I guess one needs quite a few playthroughs to see all the consequences of the early decisions.

Part I
After the prolog, the farm life starts.

I found out that it is useful to start with proceeding the stories in the next village ASAP. After washing face at the pond and having first breakfast with Elly, go to the village meet the mature lady and start the quest with her - flirt with her.

Then you are right in time to meet the sword lady and make an appointment for training for the next morning.
In the afternoon, meet the thief girl and learn from her.

At 17:00 there is still one hour for hunting, fishing, farming. If you are tired, take a nap in your bed.

Better don’t miss the lunchtime with Elly at 18:00. Use possibilities to talk to her after lunch (or on other times of the day).

After dark, you can and should read books. I am not sure but I suspect that your success with reading is dependent on your mental fitness. Therefor I preferred to sleep early and get up at 2 or 3 a.m. for reading.

Later in the game, it makes sense to go to the village in the evening /night and continue your quests there.

After you finished the quest “collecting winter stock”, still collect food for the journey and for money at Kelly’s shop (like mentioned in text above: 3).

Take your time to do your preparations for the journey. Enter the princess room as late as possible, but not too late (see my other post #187).

Last edited:
Reactions: Azsouth and Levian

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Started and finished the journey. Went really well. Fights were no problem at all.

Let the girls do the grilling of meat and fish and share it (no preparing meal necessary).

Take 3x 3h rest, with one person being awake. Walking at night is no problem.

Imo no need for manipulating the day counter (or other variables):

In the given 11 days I was able to succeed in all quests (afaik) and to earn about 6000 gold. Also collected a lot of food for the journey. Bought lots of healing potions, still able to take 3000 gold with me. Less money will also be ok, ofc.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
May have found a very minor bug. I believe I have finally finished this update with almost $5000 gold and a gold bar worth $1600. I have trained all to their max melee and raised 2 female characters to max intimacy. Somehow I was able to complete the Genni event that was broken, it just corrected itself and I have no idea how.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
May have found a very minor bug. I believe I have finally finished this update with almost $5000 gold and a gold bar worth $1600. I have trained all to their max melee and raised 2 female characters to max intimacy. Somehow I was able to complete the Genni event that was broken, it just corrected itself and I have no idea how.

Hi ut1stgear1, very interesting, your infos.

Have some questions: Did you get a message that max intimacy is reached? How did you train the 3 girls. We have to decide for only one companion for the journey. Did you do 3 playthroughs, each for one girl?

I choosed Genni, trained with her in the city after the journey. Her melee started with 21, mine with 13. After each training, both were increased by one (did not come to an end with this).

To which Genni event do you refer as broken? And how did you complete it?
How did you get the gold bar?

Looks like you had some fun. ;) me too ...

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Hi ut1stgear1, very interesting, your infos.

Have some questions: Did you get a message that max intimacy is reached? How did you train the 3 girls. We have to decide for only one companion for the journey. Did you do 3 playthroughs, each for one girl?

I choosed Genni, trained with her in the city after the journey. Her melee started with 21, mine with 13. After each training, both were increased by one (did not come to an end with this).

To which Genni event do you refer as broken? And how did you complete it?
How did you get the gold bar?

Looks like you had some fun. ;) me too ...
Yes when you reach certain level of intimacy you get a message that it is maxed. You have to find that level for yourself.
Melee for all the females is somewhat different depending on which it is. Don't know what mine is but both did increase with each training.

Reactions: Rolo

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you both, myuhinni and ut1gear1. This means, there is still a lot to do for me in this city. Looking forward.
Dev did really a great job.
Still some flaws, will collect them and report that to him . ..

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi all,...
took some time to look deep into the code ... and found out that there is soooooooo much more stuff to explore, ...
Just lets take the Phase I (farm and village). Incredible much content there ...
... like swimming with 4 ppl (including Kelly). Lots of other sexy scenes with Kelly and other girls...

If the game is not intended that we have to play several playthroughs - with different focal points - then the 11 days for phase I is way too short to experience the whole content.

Coding so incredible voluminous and complex - respect for the dev ...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hehe, I know, but thats not my playstyle :ROFLMAO: I take a game as it is, supposing the dev has some intention with it.
If something will not work, I guess he will adapt.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
who says mc won't travel back and forth?
... back and forth in time... ? Hmm, very scifi (advanced for middle age. Hidden great Mage ;) ... or time travller from year 3521 AD )

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
This looks interesting. I will have to give it a run....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rolo
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes