JediMaster077

May 17, 2018
I know I have missed something..... Anyone know how to get the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any console commands for strength, burglary, and money would also be appreciated.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Is anyone else having problems cooking or roasting while traveling? No one can cook anything, but Marika can roast. When she does nothing happens. So I have all this raw meat.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
yourmomma

Before any of them can cook anything they first have to have food in their inventory if they have no food then they can't cook. Check their inventory if they have no food then you'll have to transfer some to them so that they can cook something. I gave 10 each of every food type to the girl from the store and she was able to cook all kinds of different types of soups. Chicken fish beef vegetable.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Hirodemon

When you click screen where the character is walking it'll take you to the camping screen then you click trade and dump stuff into into it and then click the + beside the MC's name to switch to next character and then pick stuff up that you want each of them to have. Make sure to pick everything up that you put in the trade box otherwise when you leave the camping place it'll all be lost if it hasn't been picked up.

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I have missed something..... Anyone know how to get the
who is your party's magikal person? also it costs quite a much of gold.

I am confused how to give my companions the meat so they can roast. Anyone know how?
i explained it once but since some don't use search here it is again: when resting drop items on ground and then on inventory click plus next to name and pic it up again on wanted character.

Reactions: JediMaster077

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
A "hints and tips" file, or WT would really helpful, to give more details...

E.g. I got the feature "Eyes of tiger". For what is it, and in what way I achieved it?
Same with Blunt, smoot and curious.
Other answeres ingame might lead to other features. Did not try them all, someone did?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girls are fantastic (specially sis), although thief is a little strange (haircut).
MC has some variations, fortunately, 2 of them are ok. More variations might be better.

Sometimes, we see MC from side and back. I wish there were variations too. Haircut is horrible imo, not easy for me to identify with him (better to show him just from the front view).

I doubt that this fasion was extremely common in medieval age.

I like this game very much, for me graphics are most important. I hope for more options and changes...

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
After borrowing the gems from the Tailor and meeting up with Genni I get error no matter what choice I make at the end of our conversation. I think the only way to avoid them is to not accept her proposal.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ut1stgear1

I never had a problem with that quest though I robbed the place shortly after getting there and when I did her quest all I found was a silver bar.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
I think I am close to finishing this update but not sure. I know I still have "Housekeeping" to finish. I can still grind to increase my bank roll. There may still be two other quests to do. Finding out where Wendy lives and the new mysterious character I met in the tavern. Problem I'm having with the Wendy event is beating that Orc barkeep. I am posting my stats and equiped equipment for suggestions on how to defeat it. I noticed that combat and burglar seem to be random. Does burglar go any higher than 7 right now?

Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (33).png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I am close to finishing this update but not sure. I know I still have "Housekeeping" to finish. I can still grind to increase my bank roll. There may still be two other quests to do. Finding out where Wendy lives and the new mysterious character I met in the tavern. Problem I'm having with the Wendy event is beating that Orc barkeep. I am posting my stats and equiped equipment for suggestions on how to defeat it. I noticed that combat and burglar seem to be random. Does burglar go any higher than 7 right now?
you need acrobatic to avoid getting hit and strength to do dmg. my edited stats attached.

i'd suggest using sword since no training on axe combat.

wendy lives in inn. unless you mean valentina.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi, I tried to answer my own question. This might not be 100% correct, but it’s a first step. If you see something wrong or something missing, pls tell. Thanks.

I have to move wheat sacks...................................Heavy loader (Inventory capacity from 160 to 288 or 336!)
Let’s go fishing! Sounds good!................................Fishing +10

Raw fish: yes, I am curious how it tastes. ...............Sashimi lover (able to eat raw fish)

Try to impress by eating green. ..............................Constitution +1
Greens are yucky (hiding, pretending). ....................Dexterity +1
Politely decline. ....................................................Smooth talker (convincing ?)

Handsome............................................................Charisma +1
Intelligent.............................................................Intelligence +1
Threatening..........................................................Eyes of Tiger (advantage in fights?)
Like a child...........................................................Innocence (not suspicious)

Let’s go play outside. Sounds good!........................Strength +1

Reading the book of elvish......................................Elvish (better relationship to the elvish princess?).
I really read fast...................................................Quick study (higher chance with books)
Etiquette..............................................................A man of etiquette (fine with nobles)

We don’t have time for mourning. .......................….Intelligence +1

I’ll work hard on the field and orchard.....................Agriculture +10
I’ll hunt animals, and help crops too … ....................Hunt +5, agriculture +5
… good fisherman? ..............................................Fishing +10

… drink liquor........................................................Drinking like a fish (good for what?)
… watch happy families...........................................Voyeur (girls!)
… grandpa’s death, I was so curious! .......................Curious

Tell Elly that she has to show her body… ...................Corruption +1

… I need to talk about. What’s that btw? ...................(don’t be tired!)

Not sure about the 5 features: “Strength … Constitution”.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lykke
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes