cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after hrs and hrs (half a day with semi-regular playing) finished all content except killing orc (when he assaults barmaid he's nekkid but when battle starts he's armored etc so unless he is shaman or something like that logic fails big times on that scene) at tavern (he kills mc with 2 hits when mc has leather armor and big sword and w/o armor battle lasts few rounds (orc is 2-3 hits away from death) and training with marika doesn't seem to help on anything).

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Mobum several problems, 1st no idea how to give items to other characters since mc is too dumb to roast meal (so starvation is ahead) and last thing a lot renpy errors when giving aelrue command to rest. also renpy errors when loaded save.

error log attached.
Oops I forgot to add 'renpy.' it should look like:
roll = renpy.random.randint(0,character.constitution*2)
Thanks!

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
This occurred when I asked Kelly to join the party and passed the needed intimacy check
==================================================================

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/KELLY.rpy", line 273, in script
$ time_pass()
File "game/KELLY.rpy", line 273, in <module>
$ time_pass()
TypeError: time_pass() takes exactly 1 argument (0 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ time_pass()
File "D:\Downloads\Adult\Games\zzz\zxz\Unzip\zzz\New folder\Runaway Princess v0.2\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Adult\Games\zzz\zxz\Unzip\zzz\New folder\Runaway Princess v0.2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ time_pass()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Runaway Princess 0.2
Wed Mar 24 06:20:45 2021

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
got several bug reports throughout my first run, an odd one was when I was cooking in my house and couldn't cook after a certain point rollback/ignore where basically a wall. also is there currently any way to see our status (intimacy/love/corruption) with all the female characters? Please make this a harem game, to many good looking women and the greed is real :)

Reactions: Mobum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
got several bug reports throughout my first run, an odd one was when I was cooking in my house and couldn't cook after a certain point rollback/ignore where basically a wall. also is there currently any way to see our status (intimacy/love/corruption) with all the female characters? Please make this a harem game, to many good looking women and the greed is real :)
no stats with femmes atm besides looking save with saveeditor.

beat that fking orc after editing stats "a bit" and so far got 2 rewards from wendy and Mobum on 2nd reward boobs moving animation needs "few" frames more to look more natural.

WeissQueen

Dec 20, 2017
Am I missing something. The elf is sleeping in my sisters bed but the game isn't really progressing. When is she suppose to wake up?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Great game Mobum, lot of content and stuff to do.
One bug that I found:
After Aelrue casts the greater healing spell, the upper menu disappears (no bug screen) and it doesn't come back whatever I do.

Reactions: Mobum

Afield

Feb 5, 2020
Well done Mobum! Looking really promising, and with quite a surprising amount of content this early in the process!

One thing you might want to re-check, however, is the skill values when using the "Sylvyre companion switch": I started out with Marika as companion and eventually decided to tested the companion switch. As expected, the other companions turned out to have lower melee skills than Marika (Kelly started with 0). However, when I later "switched back" to Marika, her earlier high melee skill (+25 or so) mysteriously dropped back to something really low, like 8.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
At one spot during the 2nd bath house massage scene Batista was talking instead of wife.

At one spot after talking to Marika in her room Kelly appeared on the room on the bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Aelrue tests a new spell all icons of the screen vanish luckily they came back after doing a different scene.

I replaced some of Batista's pictures as I wasn't interested in seeing some dudes breast bouncing around like woman's breasts.

Teleport's Genni to town finds her in her room looking out a window quest help Genni completes way after it was fucking completed back home and warps me back to Genni's hut. Had to go way way way way way back to a older save to try to fucking trigger her shit.

Last edited:

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Great game Mobum, lot of content and stuff to do.
One bug that I found:
After Aelrue casts the greater healing spell, the upper menu disappears (no bug screen) and it doesn't come back whatever I do.
Open console and try "call show_hud". That will fix it. I fixed for the next version.

Reactions: Levian

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This occurred when I asked Kelly to join the party and passed the needed intimacy check
==================================================================

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ time_pass()
$ time_pass()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ time_pass()
File "D:\Downloads\Adult\Games\zzz\zxz\Unzip\zzz\New folder\Runaway Princess v0.2\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Downloads\Adult\Games\zzz\zxz\Unzip\zzz\New folder\Runaway Princess v0.2\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ time_pass()

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Runaway Princess 0.2
Wed Mar 24 06:20:45 2021
I don't understand why I didn't get error report on this before.. Pls change that to:

$ time_pass("")

and it will work like a charm. I'll fix it for the next version!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
At one spot during the 2nd bath house massage scene Batista was talking instead of wife.

At one spot after talking to Marika in her room Kelly appeared on the room on the bed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After Aelrue tests a new spell all icons of the screen vanish luckily they came back after doing a different scene.

I replaced some of Batista's pictures as I wasn't interested in seeing some dudes breast bouncing around like woman's breasts.

Teleport's Genni to town finds her in her room looking out a window quest help Genni completes way after it was fucking completed back home and warps me back to Genni's hut. Had to go way way way way way back to a older save to try to fucking trigger her shit.
Thanks for the report, I fixed most of them for the next version, but I re-tried Genni event and nothing like that happened.. Could you be a bit more specific at which point it happened? Was there a chat option for what you can do at the first village, or it happened just after she gave me the 'reward'?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Mobum

I completed the Genni quest where you had to distract Marika so she could steal whatever. I talked to Genni off and on till I had to leave the town and she never said anything about it. I left the town and did many of the quests for the other people and then I warped in Genni and anytime I tried to talk to her it would trigger the reward part of her help Genni quest and after you got rewarded it there is the jump genni_hut trigger that jumps you to her tree hut and will fuck you. So I had to go way back to try again.

Also think there might also be is a mistake in the script for the orc events that are suppose to activate at hour == 24 but they have never triggered for me because when it's on hour 23 when the time changes it changes to hour 0 instead of 24. If I change the hour == 24 to hour == 0 in the script the one scene triggers.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
ut1stgear1

First version you couldn't cook because of a error that popped up when trying this version you could cook but will eventually run into a dogmeat error that'll prevent you from cooking once you hit it.

Reactions: ut1stgear1

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Guys, you don't need to cook at all when you're at home, just store the meat and vegetables to the barn to complete the quest, and eat with Elly and sometimes search pantry(As Elly will bake bread and restock sometimes), you'll have enough food with this.

If you're really serious about cooking, open console and:
$ dogmeat_raw = Item("Raw dog meat", 1, 25, "food_raw", 18, 0, False, 1, image="inv/dogmeat_raw.png")
$ dogmeat_roasted = Item("Roasted dog meat", 1, 30, "food", 30, 2, False, 1, image="inv/dogmeat_roasted.png")

add this and it will work.

This happens because of the variables declared in 0.2, which is mistakenly called in 0.1. Will work well in the nextversion.

https://f95zone.to/members/myuhinny.195820/

Thanks for clarifying that, I changed that to go back to chat instead of opening a magic portal to Genni's hut. (Will be reflected in the next version. (hour == 24 issue too)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes