Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Wait one or two more days, I am collecting feedback and error reports from the supporters, and if I think there's no major bugs, I'll tell them it's okay to share it here. Pls be a little bit more patient!

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
It looks like most of the bugs were fixed, so I'm sharing the game here too. Enjoy, guys!

ABOUT THE NEW VERSION!
  • Travelling and encounters were added - Please keep in mind that it was really hard for me build a structure itself.. I'll add more events and more options to choose during the adventure!
  • Cool transition scenes were added
  • Now you can fap in your room - Oh, you can do that in your real life? I didn't know that!
  • Many attractive new characters and new storylines for them were added
  • A new town 'Dewsberry'
  • Storylines for main characters were extended, but only a bit.
TIPS FOR THE GAME PLAY
  • Don't touch other character's clothes or weapons yet. I experienced some problem with this, and if something happens in inventory, I can't fix it.
  • Don't forget to buy and equip a weapon before you start your travel! And you cannot use a shield yet.. So you don't need to buy it!
  • I think I made your old save files work for the new version, but I cannot guarantee..

HAPPY GAMING!
MOBUM

PC:
MAC:

PS: Pls don't ask me for help in gameplay or bugfix, I already started development of next version, and I don't want to be interrupted!

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It looks like most of the bugs were fixed, so I'm sharing the game here too. Enjoy, guys!

ABOUT THE NEW VERSION!
  • Travelling and encounters were added - Please keep in mind that it was really hard for me build a structure itself.. I'll add more events and more options to choose during the adventure!
  • Cool transition scenes were added
  • Now you can fap in your room - Oh, you can do that in your real life? I didn't know that!
  • Many attractive new characters and new storylines for them were added
  • A new town 'Dewsberry'
  • Storylines for main characters were extended, but only a bit.
TIPS FOR THE GAME PLAY
  • Don't touch other character's clothes or weapons yet. I experienced some problem with this, and if something happens in inventory, I can't fix it.
  • Don't forget to buy and equip a weapon before you start your travel! And you cannot use a shield yet.. So you don't need to buy it!
  • I think I made your old save files work for the new version, but I cannot guarantee..

HAPPY GAMING!
MOBUM

PC:
https://mega.nz/file/UvxQXKqR#0xIQCro_y9bTiIdpitoT2N6gtgT1B5KZZRVx7Q-HX4s
MAC: https://mega.nz/file/V3hWwSgT#tNKk-eu4vYpUMA1tiQ-oORQFXGC6IZZvAyjpgjTr1_g

PS: Pls don't ask me for help in gameplay or bugfix, I already started development of next version, and I don't want to be interrupted!
Well uh.. those links are no longer available

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Heh.. I don't understand why that doesn't work..

Fixed! I don't understand why they have become unavailable..
DCMA. has happened A LOT past few months. even game mods got taken down.

Reactions: Mobum

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mobum several problems, 1st no idea how to give items to other characters since mc is too dumb to roast meal (so starvation is ahead) and last thing a lot renpy errors when giving aelrue command to rest. also renpy errors when loaded save.

error log attached.

Reactions: duefess5280

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Can we know what some planned tags are? Future ideas you want to try implement? At the moment I do love the game for it's rpg sandbox playstyle but it just feels lacking for me personally

Reactions: Chrisx

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Management and sandbox - hellish union)
Who has already played? How is it implemented?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We need more medieval games, specially 3d ones. good job.
sure but there aren't that many assets on available set to not modern time so games are bit bland. i have 6 medieval games on playlist and all are bit bland when it comes to buildings etc.

Management and sandbox - hellish union)
Who has already played? How is it implemented?
it's not bad, for example in town select where to go and mc goes there and if there's some1 to talk then click npc and select option what to do and on farm mc has to goto various places to gather things and ofc he needs to rest, eat, read and drink. only pain in ass is long travel but it's endurable.

for those who haven't started to taking princess back to home get plenty of health potions 1st since there are plenty of battles (could say too many), also cooking herbs come handy.

figured diving items, drop items on ground and then on inventory click plus next to name and pic it up again on wanted character.

Reactions: m4pII

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Runaway Princess [v0.2] MobumGames

*Compressed Version is now fixed for the missing images errors.*

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 345 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 327 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017

when you load your save ist your status borken XD

i dell this game and wait of ne version is playble

aob86

May 12, 2019
so how long after you find the elf does she wake? been waiting days and nothing is happening

Neepster

Apr 6, 2018
i can't feed marika she as no skill in cooking and trade items hm i don't get it how to from mc to... :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ..dev is still winging this gaming business going on wishful thinking rather than skill.

when you load your save ist your status borken XD

i dell this game and wait of ne version is playble
Whenever I try to play this, the text box and the text is black.
so how long after you find the elf does she wake? been waiting days and nothing is happening
i can't feed marika she as no skill in cooking and trade items hm i don't get it how to from mc to... :(
Then the pretese is working on next update so we should not bother with bugs.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a farm simulator or what?
Fighting for the princess? On a farm? health potions?
sure but there aren't that many assets on available set to not modern time so games are bit bland. i have 6 medieval games on playlist and all are bit bland when it comes to buildings etc.

it's not bad, for example in town select where to go and mc goes there and if there's some1 to talk then click npc and select option what to do and on farm mc has to goto various places to gather things and ofc he needs to rest, eat, read and drink. only pain in ass is long travel but it's endurable.

for those who haven't started to taking princess back to home get plenty of health potions 1st since there are plenty of battles (could say too many), also cooking herbs come handy.

figured diving items, drop items on ground and then on inventory click plus next to name and pic it up again on wanted character.
pretty easy to go back to the witcher or some easy dragon age for that special gind.

Reactions: pacolel
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes