Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
The second time (not sure it this would have happened the first as I didn't try) when you follow Valentina to the inn then follow her again and watch her change if you get caught it boots you to the inn entry. If you then go to the dining room and not speak to Valentina you can "go back" the the inn entry and follow her into the changing area and get caught again.
You could do this enough times to max out her corruption.

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Guys, you don't need to cook at all when you're at home, just store the meat and vegetables to the barn to complete the quest, and eat with Elly and sometimes search pantry(As Elly will bake bread and restock sometimes), you'll have enough food with this....
Thanks, ... ok, searching the pantry, finding bread .... But how to eat it? And thirsty - drinking beer at late evening ?
Eat from inventory. Put food into inventory and use it from there.
How to "USE" it ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, ... ok, searching the pantry, finding bread .... But how to eat it? And thirsty - drinking beer at late evening ?

How to "USE" it ?
Just click on it while inventory is open. Water you get from pond - fill container option will put 10 waters into your inventory.

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I kind of played the game from the beginning two times and every time I reached Game Over after the elf disappears. When exactly am I supposed to wake up the elf before it”s too late?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I kind of played the game from the beginning two times and every time I reached Game Over after the elf disappears. When exactly am I supposed to wake up the elf before it”s too late?
few days i think if you have carried her to your house.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Piktas30

You have to extract the game files using uren (found on the site) to extract the game files then in game hit shift + O to open the console.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Advantage of "dirty cheater" is the variable viewer. (Put into folder renpy/common) ... no unren needed ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dp-lo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Rolo

Sounds no different then extracting the game files with unren then while in game hitting shift + D then clicking variables.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
How can I increase the maximum storage of MC's inventory from 160?
N how do I know which quests are still left to complete before going on the journey...?

I'm aware this game still unpolished. It needs some changes and will take huge changes in the future, and old saves won't work in that... I'm still playing bcoz I like the story so far.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I increase the maximum storage of MC's inventory from 160?
N how do I know which quests are still left to complete before going on the journey...?

I'm aware this game still unpolished. It needs some changes and will take huge changes in the future, and old saves won't work in that... I'm still playing bcoz I like the story so far.....
increase his strength and also increase other stats and buy tons of health potions before trip and some food.

Reactions: Rolo
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes