SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
some quests are short (like lake dates), same with training aka not unlimited.
Specifically, if I remember right(feels so long since I played lol).
There were quests in the quest log that were incompletable.
Examples being the tailor quest, where she states she will never work there again, yet the questlog doesn't update, and no rewards were given(quest Is also infinitely repeatable and pops up new instances, ad naseum in questlog, no matter where in the quest you're up to. Causing repeatable scenes).
The other example is the dating Kelly quest, which is also incompletable, as far as I can tell. Quest refuses to update, and you can't do any more dates with her, so it is a bug.

None of these quests specifically state they are under development, or incomplete.

Reactions: dantes0

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Is this game still moving/alive?

Been a month since sukebe last update. Can we still have some hope there will be an update?

They could have so much more support with better communication. A post every now and then would be enough to keep people talking. With this silence they will just be forgotten... and i would really like some more Kelly content

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
what do you do when you get stuck in a blank location that interface dosent load up and you cant return backward in time?

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Is this game still moving/alive?

Been a month since sukebe last update. Can we still have some hope there will be an update?

They could have so much more support with better communication. A post every now and then would be enough to keep people talking. With this silence they will just be forgotten... and i would really like some more Kelly content
Yep, still moving, still alive. Both Mobum and I had RL job issues flare up, so we had to get those settled. But he's back to rendering and RenPy coding, and I'm writing little conversations and brief dialogs here and there (the big scenes are pretty much done). Soon we'll start preliminary play-testing, and then, when Mobum thinks it's time, he'll post a more definite announcement, most likely on his Patreon page.

Anyway, slowly-but-surely, it's coming! :)

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
can't since game isn't full yet.
Im ok with it i always re do the journey because i wanna know all scenes include ntr i got stuck always some bb code error occur in the bar when i buy beer to the guy counter and 2nd encounter picking apples with elly is always some missing scene and ik sure of it and ended up error.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that beer bug will be fixed on next version, everytime mc drank beer in tavern he actually drank beer from his inventoey and if no beer in inventory then errors, same with apples etc (all will be fixed on next version).

Reactions: vendarr

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Nope! Not abandoned. Still working! :)
Sukebe could you share any status for the next update? Like % of overall completion or a non-binding possible date? Of course a status update from Mobum would always be great (with all the juicy pictures) but I'd prefer the next post he makes is the update itself this time! Any info is welcome, regards

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Sukebe could you share any status for the next update? Like % of overall completion or a non-binding possible date? Of course a status update from Mobum would always be great (with all the juicy pictures) but I'd prefer the next post he makes is the update itself this time! Any info is welcome, regards
Hmm... it's difficult to say. Mobum's doing writing, coding, and rendering. I'm pretty much just doing writing. I really only know the rough percentage of what I have left to do, and it feels like I'm 90% ~ 95% done. That said, I felt like that a few weeks ago, but then we came up with some ideas to better utilize characters who seemed to be getting neglected in this update. So I went back and wrote some new story arcs which, of course, meant that Mobum had some more rendering to do. That pushed back the finish line, which was frustrating, but we were both pretty happy with what we were able to come up with, so it was worth it. Although we'd both like it to be done ASAP, we're both committed to doing a good job and not some slapdash rough update.

It'll come! :)

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Hmm... it's difficult to say. Mobum's doing writing, coding, and rendering. I'm pretty much just doing writing. I really only know the rough percentage of what I have left to do, and it feels like I'm 90% ~ 95% done. That said, I felt like that a few weeks ago, but then we came up with some ideas to better utilize characters who seemed to be getting neglected in this update. So I went back and wrote some new story arcs which, of course, meant that Mobum had some more rendering to do. That pushed back the finish line, which was frustrating, but we were both pretty happy with what we were able to come up with, so it was worth it. Although we'd both like it to be done ASAP, we're both committed to doing a good job and not some slapdash rough update.

It'll come! :)
Thanks Sukebe! I'm sure you are doing a great job!

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
To honor this gem of a game, I've created some little fan art movie of Aelrue hiring a mercenary.

Title: "Muscle for Hire".
(About 1,5 minutes long and 23 MB file size. Sadly too big to directly attach to a post here.)

Don't watch if you hate NTR. You have been warned.
And best watch with sound! Took quite some effort to create a bit of atmosphere. Have fun, everyone!

Looking forward to Runaway Princess 0.4!
Thanks Mobum and Sukebe for creating this for us!
Cheers!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes