Apr 9, 2019
Well i think i will openly post a list so that MABY the developer becomes aware of some mistakes:

I will post the Mistakes by apperance in the game/Story (as far as i remember them)

1. If you try to climb Gennis Tower, you sometime raise your acrobatic, problem is, it doesnt consume any time at all! If you have enought healing Potions, you can skill your acrobatics in a single (ingame) houre to the max.

2. The Key that you find in Gennis Box is a Story object, but has no purpose?

3. The Genni Quests say "... come there and there at that time to do the quest". But they always only work on the NEXT DAY, although the time might not have yet come that very day.

4. You can not sell alcoholic drinks. I found a lot in the game, saw no meaning in using them, but couldnt sell them eighter.

5. If you walk into the forest and perform a task at nighttime, the renders are all daytime renders.

6. At Midnight the forest becomes dangerouse?! So why is there no negative effect or enemy arround? Might even be nice to start some fighting before the journey.

7. At a certain point hunting in the forest did not raise my hunting stats anymore. I did a LOT of huntig, no change in stats after 18 or something. (I used the console to have more time)

8. Sometimes when i used the "Back" Button, the renders went backwards, but the time (clock) didnt. Sometimes even the gained stats didnt go back/vanish.

9. The Questlog is a bad joke. So much information are missing there.

10. Potions are way to heavy compared to other stuff, should be 0.1 instead of 1

11. Starting with the finding of the Prinzess, Elli sleeps in your bed. So why is there NOTHING you can do to her, although sharing the same bed?

12. The journey quest says "find a companion" why doesnt it say "find 1 companion"? That would clear the fact that you can only take 1 with you.

13. I decided to take Kelly with us, after i made her my girlfriend. Why is there 0 content with your girlfriend the whole journey? No kiss, touch, bathing, sleep together whatsoever?

14. Lots of times, when i started a fire while resting, it vanished when the main hero did something. Sometimes it burned till the end of the resting.

15. Whenever there is a "Meanwhile showing Elly" while resting, the Sleep is stopped and you are back on the journey screen, also the fire is gone and found water recources (river, pond) are gone/have to be found again.

16. When fighting, there is no formation. Unarmed heroes (for example Kelly and the Prinzess) are in the front row fighting bare handed?

17. Why doesnt the game tell you BEFORE the journey, that you might need extra weapons? Why is there no armor for sale before the journey?

18. The journey movement does not always work properly. For example, my dice shows a 6 but the hero performes only 4 jumps/movements.

19. "Kelly Part time job" at the Tailor starts with you talking to her in her room. If you do not follow the option to visit the tailor imidiately, the quest does NOT show again ever after! Then all the following content is unavailable.

20. But if you follow the conversation at night, then you find yourself at nighttime inside the empty tailors hause, ready to "steal" as much as you like. But still no story progression.

OK, thats my first 20, i have more, will post them later.

Sorry, i am a german native, i try my best english, but i myself recognise, that there is room for progress :)
Wonderful list, but none of these are "gamebreaking bugs" as you claim? Also, "a companion" means "1 companion", both "a" and "companion" are singular in English.

Mourka

Dec 31, 2021
To honor this gem of a game, I've created some little fan art movie of Aelrue hiring a mercenary.

Title: "Muscle for Hire".
(About 1,5 minutes long and 23 MB file size. Sadly too big to directly attach to a post here.)

Don't watch if you hate NTR. You have been warned.
And best watch with sound! Took quite some effort to create a bit of atmosphere. Have fun, everyone!

Looking forward to Runaway Princess 0.4!
Thanks Mobum and Sukebe for creating this for us!
Cheers!
amazing thank you for this gem

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC found a companion. She is his girlfriend. He needs nobody else. They make babies and pull their resources together
and open a sprawling business all around the kingdom. Princess and what allies we find are security details.
This story makes total sense. What story do y”all believe this game will develop into? More town hopping?

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
MC found a companion. She is his girlfriend. He needs nobody else. They make babies and pull their resources together
and open a sprawling business all around the kingdom. Princess and what allies we find are security details.
This story makes total sense. What story do y”all believe this game will develop into? More town hopping?
I think that it's not just about a settling story where you have your companion and try to create and secure your "empire". It's more about meeting lovely girls around this fantasy world and handling the situations or threats that occurs the way you prefer. There is a main plot with Princess that will keeps pushing the story forward but mostly it's about dealing with the girls. At least that's the way I see it. You could try to create your harem or just be a jerk/fool and let them deal the consequences of your actions. Most of the girls are really hot and their characters are unique which makes many situations very interesting. Corrupting Elly for example is my favorite because she has a lively and also shy character that makes me want to corrupt her in any way possible, even by putting her under weird situations with jerks too! Mobum if you can hear us, I know you have to cope with your real job but don't forget to update this diamond!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
he doesn't have gf, closest is kelly.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
I think that it's not just about a settling story where you have your companion and try to create and secure your "empire". It's more about meeting lovely girls around this fantasy world and handling the situations or threats that occurs the way you prefer. There is a main plot with Princess that will keeps pushing the story forward but mostly it's about dealing with the girls. At least that's the way I see it. You could try to create your harem or just be a jerk/fool and let them deal the consequences of your actions. Most of the girls are really hot and their characters are unique which makes many situations very interesting. Corrupting Elly for example is my favorite because she has a lively and also shy character that makes me want to corrupt her in any way possible, even by putting her under weird situations with jerks too! Mobum if you can hear us, I know you have to cope with your real job but don't forget to update this diamond!
100% this!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is this douchebag shitting on the girls and shitting on MC. You can either be a man and fight him, or not.
You can also play double dates when you offer her time to spend with the brother of your date.
Those are the more poignant troubles on MC shoulders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and NukaCola

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, no, not that. I don't want to spell that forbidden word but you know what I'm talking about:rolleyes:. hint: it have 3 letter.
not that in any cases, you can decide to share 1 "milf" with other guy but that's it and also watch 1 potential li (potential as very loose term due distance) getting raped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can you not stop it? Do something FLS!
That is the end of a cumbersome investigation and losing at the end? What a bummer!
Sherlock would slap you all the way to Elly embraces.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Whew! That second town is something else. Messed up the order of what to do it does have.
don't think it has any order to do things besides getting more training (and money to buy better equipments) before confronting that orc.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes