Jul 27, 2021
Wonderful list, but none of these are "gamebreaking bugs" as you claim? Also, "a companion" means "1 companion", both "a" and "companion" are singular in English.
So Broken and Cheatable Stats are not Gamebreaking?
1. If you try to climb Gennis Tower, you sometime raise your acrobatic, problem is, it doesnt consume any time at all! If you have enought healing Potions, you can skill your acrobatics in a single (ingame) houre to the max.

A broken timeline and sometimes skilling is not a gamebreaking bug?
8. Sometimes when i used the "Back" Button, the renders went backwards, but the time (clock) didnt. Sometimes even the gained stats didnt go back/vanish.

Losing precious time because of "meanwhile intermissions" does not break the gameplay?
you have to start over getting wood, making fire, searching for water supply, which all consumes time and might force you to stay longer.
14. Lots of times, when i started a fire while resting, it vanished when the main hero did something. Sometimes it burned till the end of the resting.
15. Whenever there is a "Meanwhile showing Elly" while resting, the Sleep is stopped and you are back on the journey screen, also the fire is gone and found water recources (river, pond) are gone/have to be found again.

Putting your unarmed and unprotected cock into the frontline is not gamebreaking?
16. When fighting, there is no formation. Unarmed heroes (for example Kelly and the Prinzess) are in the front row fighting bare handed?

Not working correct movement while journeying is not gamebreaking?
18. The journey movement does not always work properly. For example, my dice shows a 6 but the hero performes only 4 jumps/movements

Quests that do not work properly and might not be able to be played do not break the game? There are limited occasions to level the relation to the girls, so missing some by a mistake might not just make certain achivements impossible, but make future quest unavaileble and might bring the growth of relations to a permanent halt.
19. "Kelly Part time job" at the Tailor starts with you talking to her in her room. If you do not follow the option to visit the tailor imidiately, the quest does NOT show again ever after! Then all the following content is unavailable.
20. But if you follow the conversation at night, then you find yourself at nighttime inside the empty tailors hause, ready to "steal" as much as you like. But still no story progression.

If your post proves anything, then that you are not aware of the dynamics and fragility of this game.
Not all of my 20 points are potentially gamebreaking, but some are, and an top i never finished my list. there were a ton more when i last played the game. Just didnt see any meaning to post them because no one cared anyway and i guess still nobody does. Exept some self proclaimed experts who dismiss all or any points i found buggy or lacking.
If you all wanna keep the game buggy, so be it, i dont even care anymore. I stopped playing a long time ago.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
princess has dagger and also she's spellcaster. kelly no idea what she has in inventory.

journey breaking up could be due health or hungry etc.

Crossfire260

Aug 6, 2020
So Broken and Cheatable Stats are not Gamebreaking?
1. If you try to climb Gennis Tower, you sometime raise your acrobatic, problem is, it doesnt consume any time at all! If you have enought healing Potions, you can skill your acrobatics in a single (ingame) houre to the max.

A broken timeline and sometimes skilling is not a gamebreaking bug?
8. Sometimes when i used the "Back" Button, the renders went backwards, but the time (clock) didnt. Sometimes even the gained stats didnt go back/vanish.

Losing precious time because of "meanwhile intermissions" does not break the gameplay?
you have to start over getting wood, making fire, searching for water supply, which all consumes time and might force you to stay longer.
14. Lots of times, when i started a fire while resting, it vanished when the main hero did something. Sometimes it burned till the end of the resting.
15. Whenever there is a "Meanwhile showing Elly" while resting, the Sleep is stopped and you are back on the journey screen, also the fire is gone and found water recources (river, pond) are gone/have to be found again.

Putting your unarmed and unprotected cock into the frontline is not gamebreaking?
16. When fighting, there is no formation. Unarmed heroes (for example Kelly and the Prinzess) are in the front row fighting bare handed?

Not working correct movement while journeying is not gamebreaking?
18. The journey movement does not always work properly. For example, my dice shows a 6 but the hero performes only 4 jumps/movements

Quests that do not work properly and might not be able to be played do not break the game? There are limited occasions to level the relation to the girls, so missing some by a mistake might not just make certain achivements impossible, but make future quest unavaileble and might bring the growth of relations to a permanent halt.
19. "Kelly Part time job" at the Tailor starts with you talking to her in her room. If you do not follow the option to visit the tailor imidiately, the quest does NOT show again ever after! Then all the following content is unavailable.
20. But if you follow the conversation at night, then you find yourself at nighttime inside the empty tailors hause, ready to "steal" as much as you like. But still no story progression.

If your post proves anything, then that you are not aware of the dynamics and fragility of this game.
Not all of my 20 points are potentially gamebreaking, but some are, and an top i never finished my list. there were a ton more when i last played the game. Just didnt see any meaning to post them because no one cared anyway and i guess still nobody does. Exept some self proclaimed experts who dismiss all or any points i found buggy or lacking.
If you all wanna keep the game buggy, so be it, i dont even care anymore. I stopped playing a long time ago.
What a wonderful review. You know what you should do? Put this in the review thread or, better yet, send to the Dev so he can do this thing called FIX them. Why do you think the update has not arrived yet? He making sure it's fine tuned as we speak. Also what game have you not played on this site that doesn't have cheatable stats. We literally have an application that helps do just that to help prevent grinding and see all the scenes that we have missed. Your acting like a child throwing a tantrum for no reason at all and it's annoying, as well as the fact that you can't count - you went from 1 to 8 to 14. Ironic that you making complaints about typos when you don't even know how to fricking type.

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
So I believe I saw Mobum looking through here. I don't know if it is mentioned or has already been found but, one of the reasons the modeling quest is getting errors is not reasking the models if they are still okay with modeling after someone models. So for instance, if Kelly models you have to ask whoever you want to model next if they are still okay with modeling. I assumed that if you asked them once they were fine to model again but it somehow causes an error in the quest logic. Hopefully, this helps if not just wanted to say thanks Mobum for making a really cool game can't wait for future updates!

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
That's the plan. Mobum's working as fast as he can--writing, rendering, connecting RenPy threads--without sacrificing quality. There's definitely light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully within the next few weeks!

Prenkipo, your gif is hilarious, BTW! :love: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
but i demand it now dammit ^_- lol

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
I am just curious regarding the sandbox and story mechanics, once we depart on the journey and arrive at the next town is there no way of going back? So grinding up Elly's corruption and love are useless?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am just curious regarding the sandbox and story mechanics, once we depart on the journey and arrive at the next town is there no way of going back? So grinding up Elly's corruption and love are useless?
not until trip to back and totally not useless to get elly up.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
not until trip to back and totally not useless to get elly up.
So after the journey and story in new town, we do eventually return home to continue sandbox stuff? And I only found out we can only take 1 companion after asking Kelly to join me which is apparently 'hard mode' haha.. will see how it goes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So after the journey and story in new town, we do eventually return home to continue sandbox stuff? And I only found out we can only take 1 companion after asking Kelly to join me which is apparently 'hard mode' haha.. will see how it goes
Yeah, don't know when and how, but we will see sweet Elly again. That's definitely planned, if I remember right.
yea exactly, mc and parties return to home eventually but when is very big mystery.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean eventually as in it's a spoiler, or it's not in the game yet?
not in game yet, since mc and elly prepared for winter its possible that mc won't come back until winter is over so that could be many months.

Reactions: dickus4756

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
In the second town is there a way to convince Kelly to go to the bathhouse with you? She keeps telling me no. And with Valentina, is there a way to get her to sleep naked? Game has ended before I got her points high enough =( but for future updates, any form of sleep sex would be amazing, doesn't have to be 'sex' but.. groping and undressing them.. Elly, Kelly, Valentina, and well everyone eventually

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
In the second town is there a way to convince Kelly to go to the bathhouse with you? She keeps telling me no. And with Valentina, is there a way to get her to sleep naked? Game has ended before I got her points high enough =( but for future updates, any form of sleep sex would be amazing, doesn't have to be 'sex' but.. groping and undressing them.. Elly, Kelly, Valentina, and well everyone eventually
Yeah It is possible, but you have to choose her to join your party before leaving town. In that way, you'll have more time to rise her corruption/intimacy before arriving.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes