Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah It is possible, but you have to choose her to join your party before leaving town. In that way, you'll have more time to rise her corruption/intimacy before arriving.
Yeah she is my girlfriend and she left on the adventure with me, completed every quest before leaving and her Intimacy is max but guess I missed some ways of increasing her corruptions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah she is my girlfriend and she left on the adventure with me, completed every quest before leaving and her Intimacy is max but guess I missed some ways of increasing her corruptions
modelling for her brother, mc doing gardening, lake time, ...............

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
modelling for her brother, mc doing gardening, lake time, ...............
Yeah I did all that, so I was thinking there were probably some dialogue options for corruption that I didn't select, I might be off by 1 point or something

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The walkthrough is very out dated sadly, unless there is an up to date one somewhere?
Does anyone know if Mobum checks these forums by chance?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The walkthrough is very out dated sadly, unless there is an up to date one somewhere?
Does anyone know if Mobum checks these forums by chance?
no updated wt-pdf afaik but don't actually need it either. he did check but not past 2 months.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
New playthrough and I am now getting the script errors for Johnny's painting sessions that say "if you get this, please report it", so here's my save file of it

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hey Guys! (And girls, maybe.)

Quick update: Mobum got a serious case of this nasty bug that's been going around (you might've heard something about that on the news) and he got put out of commission for awhile. Luckily, he's on the mend and is churning out the final renders and assembling a test build. From my perspective (the perspective of a RenPy idiot), coding a game as complicated as RP seems super difficult. To me, it'd be like rearranging strands of spaghetti without disturbing the ragu with meatballs on top. So I'm glad a master chef like Mobum is doing that stuff and not me.

My part in this installment is mostly done. I'll probably suggest a few grammar changes here and there, maybe write a blowjob scene, but that's about it.

Still not sure on a completion date, but rest assured, progress is being made. :)(y)

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Woo! Hope he gets better soon, I messaged him on here because I don't understand his patreon system =( was hoping he was still around

Reactions: Sedid

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017

Quick update: Mobum got a serious case of this nasty bug that's been going around (you might've heard something about that on the news) and he got put out of commission for awhile. Luckily, he's on the mend and is churning out the final renders and assembling a test build. From my perspective (the perspective of a RenPy idiot), coding a game as complicated as RP seems super difficult. To me, it'd be like rearranging strands of spaghetti without disturbing the ragu with meatballs on top. So I'm glad a master chef like Mobum is doing that stuff and not me.

My part in this installment is mostly done. I'll probably suggest a few grammar changes here and there, maybe write a blowjob scene, but that's about it.

Still not sure on a completion date, but rest assured, progress is being made. :)(y)
Any chance he'll come back to Annie's school days?

raydaydream

Jul 16, 2017

Sorry but what bugs?
I had bedbugs when I moved last month, it's hell.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes