Branu

Apr 2, 2021
You can just right click the attachment link and click on "Save link as..." or open it as you mentioned and then go in your browser menu (the three dots on chrome by you user profile picture) -> More tools -> "Save page as..." -> cheats.rpy
Either way works

Scratch that, made a zip file instead. Just download as usual.
thanks for the answere and time! learned something new today! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for an update. This quickly became one of my top games on this site and I really want to know where the story is heading! And I wanna keep corrupting Kelly :devilish:
well............... ummm.......... oh well some1 needs to do this: i'd say that if there'll be update on next 3 months i'd be surprised (pleasantly ofc if dev doesn't make us restart from scratch again).

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Wasn't Sukebe(?) helping work on this, I think I remember them saying something like a month ago that work was being done but Mobum got sick or something

Kenfield

Oct 4, 2018
i think i encountered a bug. while i was in the second town (can't remember the name, it's the one you arrive at after your first adventure) i was dragged into a quest with genni robbing randy's house, and now ive been "teleported" back to the first town, and i can't get back to the newer town with all the quests. what do i do?

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I came on the same bug. I just played a recent saved game, then when I was about the point to be thrown back to the first village, I made an appointment with someone in the second village, or small city, whatever you call it. After being thrown back t Randy's house, I came back to the second village when the time of the appointment arrived. It worked for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think i encountered a bug. while i was in the second town (can't remember the name, it's the one you arrive at after your first adventure) i was dragged into a quest with genni robbing randy's house, and now ive been "teleported" back to the first town, and i can't get back to the newer town with all the quests. what do i do?
i think you left from 1st town before completing that quest so before leaving 1st town complete all quests.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes