Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
I played it for few hours and seriously this game is so bad. Sex scenes in battle are completly random, corruption system is broken if there is even is any. CGI are good but with gameplay like this there is no point playing it, it is better to just unlock gallery.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Is it possible to play the game lesbian only and avoid any dicks?
If we are talking using common sense, then there is very little lesbian content OVERALL - think "I got dropped into a massive open-world RPG with tons of actually exciting side content, and simply went through a 2-hour main quest to never play the game again" kind of little.

And if we nitpick: you either enter the route where the girls are likely to fuck anything with a cock, or you do not, in which case you get the equivalent of a Virgin Ending, where the usual romance happens, you know, the kind that blossoms into "love" sex rather than "rape" sex. Either way, dicks are present at some point.

Short version: no.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oof, there it is. The Kagura version of Samurai Vandalism. We only waited just a little bit for it xD

Jokes aside and by reading the last few pages this game is standard oneone1 stuff from the recent years. Anyway lets see how it plays out.

Got 2 questions myself before digging in but I guess the no sex/no killing stuff is like always the go to for true route?
And I read that the append has been included as well but..what does the append entail? Does it give me more sexscenes and story or are these just the sidestorys?

Edit: Got no problem with the download or having issues like the dude above me. All is fine.

Sangoku25 I remember you are german and having trouble writing and reading english so....benutzt du Winrar oder 7zip? Hast du vielleicht deine Region im PC noch auf japanisch und/oder das spiel mit japanischen unicode entpackt?
Das sieht mir nähmlich schwer danach aus als wüsste dein PC nicht welche Sprache er darstellen soll.
Wie gesagt ich hab keine Probleme mit dem Spiel. Vielleicht lads nochmal neu runter. OP hat ja jetzt die Kagura Version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

flammegrise

Nov 22, 2021
please what is the password of the DL???? jveu absolutely I play and I downloaded it on the site with mega but it asks me for a password and I find pass!!!!!

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Something is keeping me from extracting the RARs from each part properly for some reason, it keeps throwing up a data error.

Also, why does each part have *another* RAR inside them?

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Also, why does each part have *another* RAR inside them?
They should've rar'd the rar a few more times and the game would've fit on a floppy! /s

Because people who have zero clue on how file compression works should not have access to file compression software. In fact, the double-rar is one kilobyte larger than the files rar'd just once. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for someone uploading the game, but trying to compress compressed files does absolutely nothing except waste people's time having to extract it twice.

Reactions: HardDeterminist

flammegrise

Nov 22, 2021
it's good I solved my problem myself but it was complicated I had a hard time x) it would have been nice to have the password simply but it's okay, I just hope that the two parts have been installed together (normally yes)

sincronus

Oct 19, 2017
here's the KG patch if anyone needs it

Mega

instructions
extract to a folder, run the patch exe, during installation tell it to install into the folder/directory where you put your KG samurai game
Is this still required if we used the links in the first page? Even after installing this on the KG version, the version number is still shown as 2.00

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
it's good I solved my problem myself but it was complicated I had a hard time x) it would have been nice to have the password simply but it's okay, I just hope that the two parts have been installed together (normally yes)
The parts are even interchangeable between hosts. What "password" are you talking about? I downloaded one part from GoFile, another - from PixelDrain, put them together. Done. No passwords of any kind.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I found the JP walkthrough and thought I'd provide a quick summary for people who want to know the possible routes and endings in English. This is not a full list of possible h-scenes.

Quick English Guide on Endings and Routes

The game has three main routes, each one has 3 or 4 possible endings for a total of 10 endings. They are as follows:

Kozuki Route
Virgin End - End the game as a Virgin
Pure Love End - End the game with Lewdness less than A and accept Leo's confession
Slut End - End the game with Lewdness at A
Normal End - End the game without meeting the above conditions

Byakuya Route
Byakuya Slut End - End the game with Lewdness at A
Byakuya Fallen End - End the game with Corruption/Evil at Lvl 3
Byakuya Normal End - End the game without meeting the above conditions

Ronin Route
Ronin Slut End - End the game with Lewdness at A
Ronin Fallen End - End the game with Corruption/Evil at Lvl 3
Ronin Normal End - End the game without meeting the above conditions

Changing Routes

The game starts with 3 chapters in the "Common" route. After the 3rd chapter you are locked into one of the three ending routes, either Kozuki, Byakuya, or Ronin.

- If you have failed 3 or more missions at the end of chapter 3, you are kicked out of Kozuki and are forced into the Ronin route.

- If you have Lewdness at B or higher at the end of chapter 3, and have failed 2 or less missions, you are given the option to quit Kozuki to become a ronin, or quit to join Byakuya. You may also decide not to quit and remain with Kozuki.

- If you have Lewdness lower than B and haven't failed 3 missions you are locked into the Kozuki route.

3.00 star(s) 29 Votes