Lelouch92

Apr 6, 2021
how to get 'exposure' value in this game? even slime damage clothe, it not getting that 'exposure'

another question : how to get blowjob by pinkhair girl for the first time? any monster that can make her blowjob?
to increase the girls exposure value you need to strip them during certain scenes like if you get asked if a girl should perform a certain scene in clothes or naked you need to choose naked of course and then you repeat those scenes until you can upgrade the stat.
the sex stats don't increase through monsters so you need to find the human whom she can suck lol

Reactions: begleza

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
is there any news for official global release? game getting new updates, i hope global release include latest updates too. Dev weekly add content on ci-eb blog

Mehzre

Feb 21, 2020
you need to put all 3 parts of the archive in one folder, then run unzip one .zip file, there's no need to extract the .z01 and .z02 files separately. but note that the archive in the OP seems to be broken and you will get a warning
I found the issue with the OP Part 1, it is titled SamuraiVandalismv2.3EnglishMTL where parts 2 & 3 are Samurai_Vandalism_v2.3_MTL, changing part one to the same naming format (adding _) fixed my issue with the install.

Reactions: TheodoreBear

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
I found the issue with the OP Part 1, it is titled SamuraiVandalismv2.3EnglishMTL where parts 2 & 3 are Samurai_Vandalism_v2.3_MTL, changing part one to the same naming format (adding _) fixed my issue with the install.
Thank you! I was just blind (and dumb :LOL:)

Reactions: Mehzre

uvaniv

Mar 15, 2018
This might be a weird request but could someone please upload the "eventcg3" file from the "AssetBundles" folder?
Mine is corrupted and I get a white screen instead of combat scenes.
I need only that one file.

TheodoreBear

May 7, 2019
This might be a weird request but could someone please upload the "eventcg3" file from the "AssetBundles" folder?
Mine is corrupted and I get a white screen instead of combat scenes.
I need only that one file.
I had the same thing happen to me when unpacking the game archive, try the tips from this and this posts

uvaniv

Mar 15, 2018
I downloaded the file from a different site and it fixed my issue.
Here it is in case anyone else has the same problem.

Rick200101

May 4, 2020
Can you show us the steps ?

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
It changed from TBA to Coming Soon 20 days ago.

Not sure it means anything since I think all Steam games that had an uncomfirmed date got it changed to that. I gotta say I had always played OneOne1's games as soon as they came out in Japanese despite having no idea what anyone was saying. But with them getting uncensored english releases I thought I would wait for this one. Huge mistake. It's ridiculous how long the english version of this has taken to come out. I'll just be downloading the Japanese releases in the future to play then maybe buy the english versions 3 years later on sale.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Not sure it means anything since I think all Steam games that had an uncomfirmed date got it changed to that. I gotta say I had always played OneOne1's games as soon as they came out in Japanese despite having no idea what anyone was saying. But with them getting uncensored english releases I thought I would wait for this one. Huge mistake. It's ridiculous how long the english version of this has taken to come out. I'll just be downloading the Japanese releases in the future to play then maybe buy the english versions 3 years later on sale.
I honestly don't know why kagura doesn't hurry up and releases this game considering how successfull and popular oneone1 games are.
But I guess they are too busy "translating" games which already got an english translation here on f95zone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Susan Xandera
3.00 star(s) 29 Votes