Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,252 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

jasogate

Feb 11, 2020
what's wrong with the game it keep reseting after the end of day 2, can't get the new content, how i can solve this?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It's not normal, I'll check.
Did you play the game from the start or you used an old save ? If old save, did you save it on the girls result screen, or before ?
If you have discord : can you join there ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I personally don't think it's very extreme. It's not vanilla for sure, but I think it's not very shocking either.
It's not violent, no blood, no mind torture, no NTR as it's not people you can romance anyway.
At most, it is a bit weird, and unreal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the reply

I'm going to try the game. However, I'm not a fan of non-MC (voyeur) scenes or domination scenes, and I usually use the skip button with those scenes if I can't skip / avoid them otherwise.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The game will continue to v0.3 after the screen end of v0.2, just keep clicking. ;)
I let the previous version endings screen so you can have an idea of the points you have with the girls a few times during the game, and not just at the end.

There is quite a lot of new content (imo), not so many hot scenes as those will happen more in the evenings, and in the v0.3 you will be playing the morning, noon, and early afternoon of day 2 ;) .

v0.1 : Day 1 - 9am to 4pm
v0.2 : Day 1 - 4pm to midnight
v0.3 : Day 2 - 9am to 4pm
v0.4 : I let you guess... :unsure::LOL:
Is it supposed to end with a missing image right when the game with Nora finishes and Rion enters? I know it's beta just asking to make sure.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is it supposed to end with a missing image right when the game with Nora finishes and Rion enters? I know it's beta just asking to make sure.
Lol. No, it shouldn't. Thanks, I will check.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I personally don't think it's very extreme. It's not vanilla for sure, but I think it's not very shocking either.
It's not violent, no blood, no mind torture, no NTR as it's not people you can romance anyway.
At most, it is a bit weird, and unreal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who are this unavoidable impregnations with?

Will try the game though since those are not LI's.

Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The image is "ssd2 harem nora senet rionzoom". Followed by the update end image.
Corrected (y). A spelling mistake on calling the image.
Update end is normal to happen after that one, so you did not miss anything except that image.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
excellent game, and at o.3 it can be learning material to other "gamemakers". While not my cup of tea, as its way too complex and varies a lot, but its accurate in all paths, all renders are excellent and media is plentiful. The whole game is a better 'product' than most are after 3-4 years of development. Well done!

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes