Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,252 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Image of "ssd harem nora senet rionzoom" not found
The character's face in speak box appear in 0.1 and 0.3 but not 0.2, a little bit strange
Is the model of Rion changed? She seems a bit different from the previous version...
Also, I need to say that her clothes in 0.1~0.2 are much better than 0.3, that cloth is awful

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Image of "ssd harem nora senet rionzoom" not found
Yep, that was corrected.
The character's face in speak box appear in 0.1 and 0.3 but not 0.2, a little bit strange
It's beta. I didn't put the side images in 0.3beta but in 0.3final version, I'll put them (most of the time).
In v0.2 you have the side images most of the time except during 1vs1 scene with girls, as you already see the girl and you are alone with her.
However, the use of side images is subject to discussion on Patreon right now, whether if :
1/ I always put them, whatever the situation
2/ I put them only when needed (for example when the characters are not in the main render, or when they are in group)
3/ I don't put them anymore if people think they take too much space or are annoying
You guys can give your opinion on 1/2/3 here if you want (or in the discord).
In v0.1, I did option 1/.
In v0.2/v0.3, I'm doing option 2/.
In the future, I'm not sure but probably will stay with option 2/ unless everyone says option 1 or 3 is better.

Is the model of Rion changed? She seems a bit different from the previous version...
No, only 2 things have changed.
- Her Hair
- My skills with Daz3D :ROFLMAO: , where I can do better resolution and lighting now, so she looks more precise now ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I need to say that her clothes in 0.1~0.2 are much better than 0.3, that cloth is awful
- Too bad for you :ROFLMAO: , what can I say...get her naked ! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ignorantCreator

JoeSte91

Apr 12, 2018
However, the use of side images is subject to discussion on Patreon right now, whether if :
1/ I always put them, whatever the situation
2/ I put them only when needed (for example when the characters are not in the main render, or when they are in group)
3/ I don't put them anymore if people think they take too much space or are annoying
You guys can give your opinion on 1/2/3 here if you want (or in the discord).
In v0.1, I did option 1/.
In v0.2/v0.3, I'm doing option 2/.
In the future, I'm not sure but probably will stay with option 2/ unless everyone says option 1 or 3 is better.
I would suggest 1 or 3, simply because them sometimes appearing and sometimes not appearing can be a little distracting. Like it pulls you out of story a little. If I had to pick between 1 and 3, I'd say 1, because it's better to have them included and not need them, than need them and not have them. But if Patreon decides on 3, I won't be upset.

No, only 2 things have changed.
- Her Hair
- My skills with Daz3D :ROFLMAO: , where I can do better resolution and lighting now, so she looks more precise now ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It must be the lighting but the eyes look so much more expressive in the 0.3 version.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
The game will continue to v0.3 after the screen end of v0.2, just keep clicking. ;)
I let the previous version endings screen so you can have an idea of the points you have with the girls a few times during the game, and not just at the end.

oh trust me i did but it bring me back to start screen , but dont get me wrong i love the game :D

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Were you using the mod version ? (that one is v0.2)
When you start the game, does the main screen say "sandstorm v0.3" ?

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
Were you using the mod version ? (that one is v0.2)
When you start the game, does the main screen say "sandstorm v0.3" ?
yes it says V0.3 in the main screen and yes im using the mod I will try without the mod, it works after i remove the cheat patch thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: GleenXstudio

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Really good VN so far. Good mix of fun&mystery, meaningful choices, interesting characters ( there's more to Rion and Maddie than you think early on). Breath of fresh air from all the harem&college games.
As for "NTR" ( any non LI having action with someone else), I've no problem with it if it makes sense and there is some kind of character development.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Does not do it for me. Renders are dark with bad lighting especially inside. Just dont like the story and what there is of it.
Good luck and bye.

Reactions: LaLa Ji

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
impressive job, really(y)
only minor complain are animations - if the dev/s improve the way he/they insert animations into scenes (link them better, add some text lines etc) this game is a five stars-potential, and perhaps even one of the best newcomers for a while, imo.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. about that hot action ...
t actions you had before with maddie/rion

Why do we have to endure their hot action, later finding out she is a LI ...

1613306881891.png

All the while on our own 1 on 1 time with her ... nada, niet, nicht, nothing ... how is this fair?

1613306942118.png

In other words ... what are the hot scenes we can actually get from these babes, only nekkid watch?

1613307051802.png

She askes point blank for our throbbing inspiration .. when do we deliver?

MarkosNZ

Jun 14, 2017
It says you can visit Rion in her room but it never happens and neither does the extended scene on the rocks

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.2] GleenX Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.14 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 140 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 123 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
hey man, the PC compressed version link is die, would you mind re-upload ?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It says you can visit Rion in her room but it never happens and neither does the extended scene on the rocks
You can. But you need >75pts with her before the bar event. It's not an x scene though
Same for the extended naked scene on the rocks, you need >75pts at that time.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please do,
JokerLeader
pretty please bring the fun back to this thread!
You can. But you need >75pts with her before the bar event. It's not an x scene though
Same for the extended naked scene on the rocks, you need >75pts at that time.

Don't worry you will have much more than the poor Julian (who is not even sure to get the scene you showed (this one happens if you went for other LIs).
She will reward a lot but you have to work for it ;)
I won't re-upload an older version with a new one out, i will compress the new version
As soon as you are done,
I need to go look 4 some hot scenes that might or not be here already,
hidden in those wacky dialogue options this game has to the brim.

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.3] GleenX Studio

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.75 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.73 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 231 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 214 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes