Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,252 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
U should have added a warring
Warring If you even choose to play non NTR path then also my dialogues will make u sick so it will be better u avoid rion

(Well now you can do whatever u want my interest is goan )
gleenx can do what he wants anyway. It's his story. Let him tell it his way. Play it or don't. No one cares. Just stop whining about it.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I don't agree with most of the things some non-ntr guys said here . one thing is for sure this not a vanilla game ,But I don't know why would you try this one in the first place if you don't like ntr .the setup , story everything screams ntr and Dev even put the tag(big thing! some shitty Devs tries to hide it) .Just move on if you don't like ntr.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I don't agree with most of the things some non-ntr guys said here . one thing is for sure this not a vanilla game ,But I don't know why would you try this one in the first place if you don't like ntr .the setup , story everything screams ntr and Dev even put the tag(big thing! some shitty Devs tries to hide it) .Just move on if you don't like ntr.
It's more of a Netori than plain NTR, and it doesn't scream even that.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I disagree a little with you. I'm not a fan of ntr at all and I'm comfortable with this game. It does not force me to anything, at least until now. I don't see the game screaming ntr. And indeed, from my point of view, some complaints about ntr here are a bit exaggerated. I do not know the future, but I repeat, without being a fan of ntr this game allows me to play it comfortably

Reactions: GleenXstudio

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So I read the walkthrough and it's not the NTR I'm looking for sadly. Why is it that these days there are so few (decent) NTR games?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It looks pretty good and picture 16 is really doing it for me.

Downloading right now and looking forward to it.:giggle::coffee:

Reactions: GleenXstudio

ShamsElden

Nov 13, 2018
im really confused now is that V0.3 or V0.2 because i did every thing in the Guide Line and still have the same ending and in the end screen saying this is the end of V0.2

Reactions: Max1276

francoforte

May 31, 2020
i really like the game but usually this kind of game focus on realistic(for romance ì) they don't last long

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes