Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 843 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 846 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,252 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 478 16.1%

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Zaya
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nora
Personally, I'm a bit strange at these kind of games. I'm only interested in the sex scenes with the girl I'm going to see the ending (I dislike seeing more than one ending, so if there is more than one girl I'm interested in, I'll definitely quit the game). In fact I prefer to avoid all other sexual scenes, if a girl isn't a LI, I'm not interested at all and the same for the LIs that I don't choose. On the other hand, I'm also not interested in sexual scenes in which the MC doesn't appear (I skip them or use a button to do it), and I really hate NTR.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
there are 3 LIs but you can only have 1, so the other 2 will more then likely sleep with some1 else but not the LI you choose, 1 already has a bf but you will be able to steal her from him
This sounds more voyeur (if you watch the scenes) than NTR to me (in fact, I don't care if the girls I'm not in a relationship with are with other guys, I just prefer not to watch the sex scenes). But I guess it all depends on each one.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Nice update and i liked the choices, looking forward to actually see how this mystery story unfolds. :geek:

Oh and the lack of Nora was unacceptable... prepare to face judgment!

ps There was an error when julian was taking a photo of zaya.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is there a android port?
There will be probably one soon, as it was for the v0.1 just a few days after.
But I'm not the one taking care of it. You can make a request to gamecax or any other modder that usually make android ports.

EDIT : I just checked and it has already been released in the gamecax website.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Will this be a Harem type or can we only chose 1 li and be locked out of the others
Here's your answer:

NTR/Harem/Romance related matters:
Please check the FAQ in the guideline for more details on that matter
To sum up quickly : not a harem, non-ntr is possible , ntr is possible.
The approach wants to be quite realistic. Scenes can go from very romantic to very wild.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is an interesting story traveling in the Egypt(don't mind to have some JOJO or cthulhu Easter egg in the future), is developer also a fan of Egyptian culture?(y)

For me Rion is better than Maddie and I have a question about her path. Is the ntr path only remain as a sex friend between mc and rion?(like if I help rion to fulfill her needed, will I develop a romance relationship with her such as becoming her boyfriend in the future or just simply be a sex friend forever no matter she is breakup or not?) Won't mind to have plot like just having physical sex fun with her at first then starting to build a psychical romance relationship in the process, just wondering how the beginning will affect the relationship.:unsure:

Moreover, I think I find a bug in 0.2. I use the photo competition to get into maddie's path(take picture of maddie and ask her to be the judge) and chose a wrong music that maddie rather listen and run away( I guess it is because I get not enough point of her), then the story rollback to julian that I can restart the competition and maddie appear again even she has already ran away. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: GleenXstudio

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
this game blows from the perspective of the mc. if you imagine yourself as the mc don't play this.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes