Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 817 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 815 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,218 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 463 16.1%

• Total voters

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
As someone has already said here, when you choose a partner, the others continue with their lives. up to here agree because it is what happens in real life. But in real life when a girl doesn't interest you or you go with someone other than that, you don't see her fucking her partner. It will surely, but you don't have to be a witness. then if here when you choose A you are going to see B fucking, it is nothing that has to do with real life. They are scenes to please the ntr in some way. And they are made with that intention. so nothing real life this and that

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hmm I originally skipped this with the first release because of that one dreaded tag, but, I went through and read every single post(Fuck me, that was a lot and 80% was totally unnecessary. Ahahaha), anyway, I have been just like a lot of the people in this thread who are against it, sometimes even more aggressive about it than they are. But, after reading, I see what the dev is doing. It's the same as in RL. I have broken up with women and now they live their own lives, I can't see what's going on in their homes and I don't want to. So, seeing that gleenx has made it all the skippable, even though it's implied, I don't see a problem with it anymore. But, if you want it, it's there and if you don't mind sharing an LI with her bf, that is also there.

Anyway, I'm going to give it a try and I'm definitely NOT going after that Rion people are talking about. I am not going to share. I'd prefer to have a character list so I can see who I would prefer to pursue. As it's not a harem game and we can only have one in the end. But, I'll do the whole 'Smash or Pass' deduction and if one girl isn't to my tastes, I'll restart and go after a different one. lol

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I am a simple men ntr and I click:sneaky: :devilish:pls make well written ntr sadly most devs dont write good ntr at least the games that I saw ( if its good written and skippable it can make rivals and games more realistic but if its written bad it destorys the game same as harem which makes game very unrealistic)but the fetish ist hot if you write it good and make all choices skippable that nobody has a hearth attack:sneaky:. I dont know why but cock size and ntr are the 2 thinks that people are scared off guess people are very insecure or something.

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Let's see, my choices are Rion who chose a total douchebag over MC, Maddie, who by constantly staring at douchebag's ass seems to have chosen him too or Zaya who dishes out sloppy seconds from the bald temple dude. NTR may be avoidable but obviously the MC being a "little bitch" isn't...

Hard pass for me on future updates but good luck to the Dev anyways.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so I looked at the WT, had to since every dev has a different opinion of "NTR". My question isnt so much can it be avoided, as much as it is weather or not it is Netori or Neotarare. Since one of the girls has a boyfriend and he should be worried. I am not a fan of watching LI's diddle others, but love the genre of stealing them. If this has been asked and answered I appologize just link the post I will gladly read it.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im anti-NTR but im going for Rion, the girl you choose wont involve sharing or NTR, well for Rion it will be stealing her from her bf without many scenes with her and her bf

Reactions: GleenXstudio

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Let's see, my choices are Rion who chose a total douchebag over MC, Maddie, who by constantly staring at douchebag's ass seems to have chosen him too or Zaya who dishes out sloppy seconds from the bald temple dude. NTR may be avoidable but obviously the MC being a "little bitch" isn't...

Hard pass for me on future updates but good luck to the Dev anyways.
Wait. The MC is a lil bitch? If so, I'll pass.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
im anti-NTR but im going for Rion, the girl you choose wont involve sharing or NTR, well for Rion it will be stealing her from her bf without many scenes with her and her bf
I think the dev stated that you can't steal her. So, I was going to avoid her, but, someone else said the MC is a lil bitch, so, hard pass for me.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I think the dev stated that you can't steal her. So, I was going to avoid her, but, someone else said the MC is a lil bitch, so, hard pass for me.
i got some insider info from the dev on it, and i wouldn't call him a lil bitch, Rion chose Julian over the MC because the mc never took the chance and Zaya isn't the bald temple dudes sloppy seconds far from it but can feel some femdom vibes from her

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I think the dev stated that you can't steal her. So, I was going to avoid her
Nope, never said that. :ROFLMAO: You totally can.
someone else said the MC is a lil bitch
That's the opinion of one person. Far from the majority. Personally, I don't think so, but there are options like that. You are not forced to chose the bitchy actions.

---

For those who have questions on the contents and type of relations you can find in this game, I advise you to read the walkthrough guide (the pdf one). I think it is very clear about all that, and it's official. Most questions I read here, are clearly answered there.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i got some insider info from the dev on it, and i wouldn't call him a lil bitch, Rion chose Julian over the MC because the mc never took the chance and Zaya isn't the bald temple dudes sloppy seconds far from it but can feel some femdom vibes from her
Well, Zaya will be another no go then. So, technically there's only one LI for me?

Nope, never said that. :ROFLMAO: You totally can.

That's the opinion of one person. Far from the majority. Personally, I don't think so, but there are options like that. You are not forced to chose the bitchy actions.

---

For those who have questions on the contents and type of relations you can find in this game, I advise you to read the walkthrough guide (the pdf one). I think it is very clear about all that, and it's official. Most questions I read here, are clearly answered there.
Ok. I'll still give it a go and make my own decisions on. Thanks, guys.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes