Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 851 28.3%
  • Nora

Votes: 854 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,272 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 483 16.1%

• Total voters

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Thanks :). I'm a fan of all mythology/ancient cultures, and egyptian one is a great one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haha, yeah it's half a bug. I let the possibility on purpose to make circles from rion to maddie to julian if you keep making choices that does not match the points you have with the girls (or the choices that are there just for fun) until you finally find some path to advance, but it's true that sometimes funny stuff can happen like what you described.
I thought I checked most possibilities, but I probably overlooked that one :LOL:, that's what you get when you allow so many choices and possibilities:eek:. Let's say that Maddie is a quick one to get emotional or wild, but a quick one to calm down :LOL:
Thanks for answering my question and I think it is much more fun while mixing the choices than simply choosing one path. :p
Also, just want you to know that the "PT Zaya Fear.png" could not be found in the game, forgot to say this error in my last post.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

if you mean the one from the trailer, it's in the video description
I used just a small part of the song, the full song is even better imo

Last edited:

sammer90

Oct 20, 2017

if you mean the one from the trailer, it's in the video description
I used just a small part of the song, the full song is even better imo
Thanks a lot :D... The full song is really GYPSY...
If it's not too much trouble can you also tell me about the music where MC & Maddie got out of the museum & started talking in the marketplace...:)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Dev, please don't listen to every random whiner here. Everything can be called ntr these days. You even added a skip option. Some of these guys here will never be satisfied until every single game is MC screwing all females even his family members. Every female need to worship the MC. The most unrealistic shit ever.
That is so true, I don't like NTR at all and even I'm tired of those always whining about it

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
After playing the version 0.2 I think ntr haters should not try this game
Believe me I'm a big hater
(How much I have played I can say developer is more interested in the NTR then non ntr route )

The dialogue which comes in the non ntr paths are very disgusting to me

I have played the path on MCs friend and
She is a big slut who just want to fuck everyone except Mc

I will never play this game again just a waste of time

To developer if your main focus is ntr
Then why don't u make its a full ntr game
Don't waste your time in make a disgusting non ntr route

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
My main focus is neither NTR nor non-NTR. Why should it be white or black only ?

The focus of the game is the story of an epic adventure of a group of friends, where many different things can happen.

I can tell you that some NTR haters loved the game so far, so don't make generalities like that.
It is just a matter of personal taste, you didn't understand/like the game, it can happen, it's fine, no problem, no one force you to play the game.

I believe you were looking for vanilla with perfect dream girls that exists just for the main hero. I admit that my game is absolutely not that, the girls are complex and have some good points and some flaws like reality. But, as far as I know, non-NTR does not mean necessarly vanilla. And non-NTR does not mean that the girl had never sex with no one in the past. Your comment didn't make sense to me. You would have said "the romance path is not vanilla enough for me", that, I would understand. And yeah, if you think so, it won't get more vanilla, so it's maybe not a game for you indeed.

I think I'm very honest with my game, I told at the begining that my intentions are not to make a vanilla/harem game. I still think (and I had some proofs) that some NTR-hater can like the game. And some other won't like, it's ok, I understand and I respect everyone taste. I know that my approach is not white or black. It's more like in the gray zone ;) and I want to keep it like that because I think there are too many games that are only full white or on the contrary full black, but very little games where relationships with girls are close to the reality. So don't tell me to make it white or black. I won't :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
After playing the version 0.2 I think ntr haters should not try this game
Believe me I'm a big hater
(How much I have played I can say developer is more interested in the NTR then non ntr route )

The dialogue which comes in the non ntr paths are very disgusting to me

I have played the path on MCs friend and
She is a big slut who just want to fuck everyone except Mc

I will never play this game again just a waste of time

To developer if your main focus is ntr
Then why don't u make its a full ntr game
Don't waste your time in make a disgusting non ntr route
Huh. A big hater? More like a big whiner. Everyone who knows me, knows that I'm extreme when it comes to NTR. The game was good until one scene. One. Which can easily be skipped. I still think that scene should be optional. But for some reason gleenx decided it should be forced. Not a prob. Skip.

Anyway, it's up to you whether you play it or not. No one is forcing you to do so. Just stop the whining about it. Either play or move the fuck on.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
The game was good until one scene. One. Which can easily be skipped. I still think that scene should be optional. But for some reason gleenx decided it should be forced. Not a prob. Skip.
I see which scene you are refering to.
There are 2 scenes that are not avoidable (one in first update and one in the second update), because otherwise the whole purpose of the sandstorm adventure would not make sense. Those scenes are too important for the understanding of the story. I could have made them optionnal, but then for the rest of game, those who skipped would not really get what happens next. I believe those scene are special and necessary ( unrelated to NTR though, because it's not with LIs) but I reckon they are a little extreme, and that some people might not like. But let's say it can serve as a trial/warning, because the story after won't be always kind, so at least at that point, you can know if the game is for you or not.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I see which scene you are refering to.
There are 2 scenes that are not avoidable (one in first update and one in the second update), because otherwise the whole purpose of the sandstorm adventure would not make sense. Those scenes are too important for the understanding of the story. I could have made them optionnal, but then for the rest of game, those who skipped would not really get what happens next. I believe those scene are special and necessary ( unrelated to NTR though, because it's not with LIs) but I reckon they are a little extreme, and that some people might not like. But let's say it can serve as a trial/warning, because the story after won't be always kind, so at least at that point, you can know if the game is for you or not.
Agreed. I'm withholding judgement until I see where things go. If I decide it's not for me, I'll just come and wish you luck on it. I'm not going to bitch about it. You've been up front with everything and don't deserve to have people bitching you out over shit. It's your story and you need to tell it.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
My main focus is neither NTR nor non-NTR. Why should it be white or black only ?

The focus of the game is the story of an epic adventure of a group of friends, where many different things can happen.

I can tell you that some NTR haters loved the game so far, so don't make generalities like that.
It is just a matter of personal taste, you didn't understand/like the game, it can happen, it's fine, no problem, no one force you to play the game.

I believe you were looking for vanilla with perfect dream girls that exists just for the main hero. I admit that my game is absolutely not that, the girls are complex and have some good points and some flaws like reality. But, as far as I know, non-NTR does not mean necessarly vanilla. And non-NTR does not mean that the girl had never sex with no one in the past. Your comment didn't make sense to me. You would have said "the romance path is not vanilla enough for me", that, I would understand. And yeah, if you think so, it won't get more vanilla, so it's maybe not a game for you indeed.

I think I'm very honest with my game, I told at the begining that my intentions are not to make a vanilla/harem game. I still think (and I had some proofs) that some NTR-hater can like the game. And some other won't like, it's ok, I understand and I respect everyone taste. I know that my approach is not white or black. It's more like in the gray zone ;) and I want to keep it like that because I think there are too many games that are only full white or on the contrary full black, but very little games where relationships with girls are close to the reality. So don't tell me to make it white or black. I won't :ROFLMAO:
I'm not talking about just adding the vanilla in ur game
What I'm talking is that the dialogues
MCs friend talk with him that she has a addiction of sex
And she is ready to have sex with anyone
But not with mc

The way you presented the dialogues were very disgusting to me

It is ok your more into ntr (and if not then you would have not told that u will make a evil ntr in the end of the game )
It's ur choose I can't do anything about it
But writing something like this make me sick

There are other Avoidable NTR games but in that games girls don't say that with whom she have fucked or how did she fucked with the others

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I'm not talking about just adding the vanilla in ur game
What I'm talking is that the dialogues
The way you presented the dialogues were very disgusting to me
I was going to say this is spoiler but in fact not really, because ur summary is kinda wrong. In red, the reality
I guess you misunderstood some parts of it or you didn't get the lines that were ironic/jokes, from the serious lines.

But if you understood it like that, ok, I can see your point. Maybe some parts were not clear enough, my bad.

There are other Avoidable NTR games but in that games girls don't say that with whom she have fucked or how did she fucked with the others
Yeah, and ?
But why did you chose her if she has already a boyfriend ? She's obviously the borderline one :ROFLMAO: at the start, and you want her to cheat with you, but you don't like her thinking about cheating...:unsure:
You would have chosen the other girl, you would have less headache, just saying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I was going to say this is spoiler but in fact not really, because ur summary is kinda wrong.
I guess you misunderstood some parts of it, because it's not really that. :rolleyes: I guess you didn't get the lines that were ironic/jokes, from the serious lines.

But if you understood it like that, ok, I see your point. Maybe some parts were not clear enough, my bad.

But why did you chose her if she has already a boyfriend ? She's obviously the borderline one :ROFLMAO: at the start, and you want her to cheat with you, but you don't like her thinking about cheating...:unsure:
You would have chosen the other girl, you would have less headache :ROFLMAO:
Well, I for one will not go for the one who has a boyfriend and the other, well, she seems a bit dominant for my taste. But, hopefully I'm wrong or at the very least we have the chance to Dom her instead. But, only time will tell. Until then, you're the only one who actually knows. Ahahaha

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
I was going to say this is spoiler but in fact not really, because ur summary is kinda wrong. In red, the reality
I guess you misunderstood some parts of it or you didn't get the lines that were ironic/jokes, from the serious lines.

But if you understood it like that, ok, I can see your point. Maybe some parts were not clear enough, my bad.

Yeah, and ?
But why did you chose her if she has already a boyfriend ? She's obviously the borderline one :ROFLMAO: at the start, and you want her to cheat with you, but you don't like her thinking about

Yeah, and ?
You would have chosen the other girl, you would have less headache, just saying :ROFLMAO:
cheating...:unsure:
U should have added a warring
Warring If you even choose to play non NTR path then also my dialogues will make u sick so it will be better u avoid rion

(Well now you can do whatever u want my interest is goan )

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
U should have added a warring
Warring If you even choose to play non NTR path then also my dialogues will make u sick so it will be better u avoid rion

(Well now you can do whatever u want my interest is goan )
gleenx can do what he wants anyway. It's his story. Let him tell it his way. Play it or don't. No one cares. Just stop whining about it.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes