• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How good is the NTR in this?
First, I didn't play the game, but, from the posts I've read, it's apparently not really NTR, at least most of the sex scenes that don't involve the MC (I think it's pretty much something like this: You can pick just one girl, and the others, who aren't your lovers, can have their boyfriends or something similar and of course fuck with them). I'm not sure if there are any actual NTR scenes in the game (now or in future updates) and how much of this "NTR" (I would define it more as voyeur, I think) scenes exist at now in the game.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Fun game, breath of fresh air next to college/Mc lives with three women/etc. One thing I hope is MC kind of matures, over time. He and that other dude keep acting like Beavis&Butthead half the time.

Annoying douche gets killed ( and raped) by a mummy, MC gets both girls: Happy ending.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I recommend not using it during your first run though, it spoils a bit the fun imo.
With the addition of ntr, I do recommend a walkthrough since a VN I once played, I played it with no walkthrough and I missed a last ass slap which made my chosen Love Interest leave MC for a lesbian of whom they had a threesome with and kicking him out of the house. Not once could I see the points in that VN.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT?! You mean this is seriously a game your decisions have consequences and you have to pick and choose your romances?!
I kinda wanted to joke some more on that, but I honestly think that's really cool. I actually like games where I have to think and properly romance/pursue someone instead of this "everything is perfect no matter what you do" kinda game. I don't want my balls busted every step of the way either. This sounds like a nice blend of "if you choose A, you close B. Stuff will happen to B, but that's not your problem since you're with A. Then replay and go for B, and find out how A's fate changes now with you choosing B" I honestly really appreciate that kind of work and story telling. Only problem is this is so new, I don't know if I want to get hooked on story/and content when its got a long way to go

Edit: Skip is in the notes people, besides, I don't honestly think its a real NTR like thing from how he phrased it. I think its precisely like I said, where if you choose A, things will happen to B. They are just gonna happen, its life.
I liked the pics, the game looked good and the story seemed different and my fantasy is right up my ally but NTR is not my thing so if what you are saying is how things are then I'm in BUT that also begs the question if I'm with A and can never be with B then how is that NTR?

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I likes the pics, the game looked good and the story seemed different and my fantasy is right up my ally but NTR is not my thing so if what you are saying is how things are then I'm in BUT that also begs the question if I'm with A and can never be with B then how is that NTR?
If you read my other posts, that's what I'm saying. The dev himself calls it "NTRish", I get the vibe that he's just covering his bases, but its not like really NTR. Like I am sure there is swinging and group sex or whatever (I need to play it more) but from what I am gathering (I can be 100% wrong, I'm not the dev/writer/played the game fully yet) but I think he's just pointing out if you go with A, stuff happens to B, but that's not really ntr because in that case you and B aren't involved. That said, you had the potential of going with B but did not. I can also see NTRish things happening as a consequence for trying to be a chad and get multiple girls at the same time and you are caught cheating so they try to get "revenge" by screwing someone else. Again, I don't know, I'm only speculating. That said, I don't think there is probably real NTR without going out of your way for it.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
If you read my other posts, that's what I'm saying. The dev himself calls it "NTRish", I get the vibe that he's just covering his bases, but its not like really NTR. Like I am sure there is swinging and group sex or whatever (I need to play it more) but from what I am gathering (I can be 100% wrong, I'm not the dev/writer/played the game fully yet) but I think he's just pointing out if you go with A, stuff happens to B, but that's not really ntr because in that case you and B aren't involved. That said, you had the potential of going with B but did not. I can also see NTRish things happening as a consequence for trying to be a chad and get multiple girls at the same time and you are caught cheating so they try to get "revenge" by screwing someone else. Again, I don't know, I'm only speculating. That said, I don't think there is probably real NTR without going out of your way for it.
Yes just read his post and I don't think it's NTR either and if you cheat on you LI and she gets revenge then you made your bed.

As long as you don't fool around on your LI then there is no NTR and that's good enough for me and I hope it is that way not like the others say about Twists of my life where if you missed one choice you get NTRed.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Avoidable ntr ??
If it is not avoidable completely (not just skip), it is not suitable for me.
Skip only from what i could gather from the posts.

Seems you need to chose only one girl(if you chose more than one you will probably get ntr) and if you do everything "right" dunno what the "right" will be in dev eyes you will not get ntr with that girl you pick.

The other 2 girls will move on, get fucked by some dude so you will not replay the game for the other 2 girls paths cause you will already got the ntr with them in your first game run.

Then some times he may waste time doing some hard ntr stand alone to please the ntr betas when could work in the game story.

So if you are anti-ntr i doubt it will be for you but i may be wrong.

Still, this dev get a lot of points on my book for being upfront since the beginning. More devs should learn with him to be upfront in the beggining and not in the middle.

Jul 15, 2017
The other 2 girls will move on, get fucked by some dude so you will not replay the game for the other 2 girls paths cause you will already got the ntr with them in your first game run.
In all Honesty, this still bothers me to no end, that i feel like i want to slap everyone of you, because you still "misuse" the Definition and Meaning of NTR. If you decide for one "partner" and the other keeps moving on, it's simply for an Fact NOT NTR, because these Woman never "belonged" to you to begin with. It's like you had a choice and you work towards it, and other Characters keeps moving on by that. That doesn't mean that the other Girls get stolen from you.

It really is a problematic Mindset, because only because of your own butthurtness that you can't get a Harem or the fact that a Dev have the guts to have a more realistic Approach, to have actual Character-Progression and not that the other Girls are mere static assets. I mean what do you think happens IRL when you shut down a Woman? Do you think she will stay single and bitter for the rest of her life? Oh and when she moves on do you cry at your current Girlfriend/Wife (or Friends) that you got NTR'd? If i would badmouth at you and say if you have a similiar Mindset irl than i'd say you won't be in this Situation anyway or for the girls you shot down it's not a real loss anyway for them.

For tagging like NTR it becomes a problem because it lose all it's meaning and what people are looking for. If now Girls which you didn't choose anyway but get a boyfriend is considered as "NTR" than oh f**** boy. Wenting from a Genre / Szenario which is based around two people love each other, but one gets pulles away stolen, to a Story where one Protagonist have potentially 3 candiates which doesn't love the Protagonist at that point yet, but two moving on to another relationship is now considered NTR than holy f***. Whats coming next, isn't it allowed for Games that side-male-characters have a girlfriend too, because it shut down a potential love-interest for you or your "Harem" so it's NTR as well or what?

And another "thing", for all this Anti-NTR People, which also start to cry a river once NTR-Fans defend themself and their genre, with arguments like "each have their own taste and kinks so deal with it". First of all, than be a good role model and stop Kink-Shame by stopping to start a debate every NTR Game which pops up. Imagine your Favorite Kink, like let's argument would i and others would move into and start a debate: "That's sick because you basically cheat on your Girlfriend"-nonsense and stuff. Kinda shows the double-standarts you folks have... Secondly: Stop making up your own Fake NTR-Definition that's kinkshaming and insulting as well. A story becomes not automatically "Incest" only because you move into a Friends-House of your Parents(as an example). So a Story doesn't become NTR only because you choose a girl / route and miss out the others. Get a freaking Grip.

/Edit:
As a side-note i find it also a weird flex, to call it NTR when you replay the game, so basically starting for fresh and consider that you go a different route that you already got NTR'd... what the actual...

/Edit2:
Another sidenote i'm not saying there doesn't exist NTR in this Game... we've confirmed that atleast the Spoiler-Girl will basically become Netori. And we'll have to see how it work out if you f*** up your walkthrough with the choosen one. My hangup here is simply to call it NTR, only because the other Characters move on (like i explained in my WoT above).

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
So, here's a question I didn't see asked. What's with half of the preview pics? Half of them were not in the game, and I've played through it multiple times (with and without the walkthrough mod). Are those pics previews for the next update?

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
So, here's a question I didn't see asked. What's with half of the preview pics? Half of them were not in the game, and I've played through it multiple times (with and without the walkthrough mod). Are those pics previews for the next update?
That's because the game is in reality at a bit more advanced state than v0.1.
I released only what was completely done and functionnal.
v0.2 is about 75% done, and v0.3 about 25% started
In the bunch of preview renders, you have some that are v0.2 and v0.3 ;)

Reactions: sevendustkorn1008

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the problem i got is the girl i like is Rion whos got a boyfriend and dont really care about Maddie so im screwed because the girl i like will be fucking her boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: sulimo04

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
With the addition of ntr, I do recommend a walkthrough since a VN I once played, I played it with no walkthrough and I missed a last ass slap which made my chosen Love Interest leave MC for a lesbian of whom they had a threesome with and kicking him out of the house. Not once could I see the points in that VN.
:ROFLMAO:

Nah, that won't happen here ! I also find such mechanism a bit absurd.

In SandStorm, The important choices are...indeed important and gamebreaker. But you get a big warning when such menu appears.

Regarding the other standard menus, one bad choice will never ruin your game. If you didn't make it, it will be because of many bad choices, or because you took an opposite important choice that putted you too far behind in %.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the start of the game, I admit it can be a bit hard to know what to chose.
Below some help which I will include in a general PDF walkthrough soon (different from the mod as I won't put all the numbers and details), just the general directions and the level of points needed for some route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

xffNoct

Sep 18, 2020
Great game and I enjoyed it so far. Keep going on the route you are on and it'll be pretty cool to have some group sex added into it overtime. Way too many boring vanilla games ....lol where the guy gets over 15+ plus girls which isn't realistic at all. That would drive a anyone crazy lol. I'll probably end up patreoning this.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes