Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 842 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,248 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 964376

NOTE: I will no longer be continuing this mod. The last few game updates have had so many changes each time, that I've had to redo the mod from scratch each time. I no longer have the time, nor the drive to keep having to redo the mod every update. Hopefully someone will pick up where I left off.
Updated:
Game/Creator: EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm - GleenX Studio -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.3 .5
Game Version: 0.3.5
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. (0.3.5) HERE by Jeevant
-

Masterlist of Mods

Modder: Ripson
Mod Version: 0.4
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Note:

Download:
-

Android Port by cebs

If like the game, consider supporting the Dev

View attachment 1300360 View attachment 1300362 View attachment 1300365
Sand Storm 8.0 - Multi-Mod - Portuguese BR Translation

View attachment 1304140

Overview:
Hi guys, as you know, this was originally a Mod from ShaddyModda, which ended up abandoned by him.
From now on, I am continuing his work adjusting the scripts for the new versions.
I also took the liberty of including the new stats (Romance and Lust) on the original cheat screen.

For players who speak Portuguese, I did a full translation of the game to PT-BR. You will find the two links separately below.
PS: Mod choices and subtitles in cinematics were not translated for obvious reasons.

Have fun! And please, support our modders!

In Brazilian Portuguese

Olá pessoal, como vocês sabem, este era originalmente um Mod do ShaddyModda, que acabou abandonado por ele.
Daqui por diante, estou continuando o trabalho dele ajustando os scripts para as novas versões.
Também tomei a liberdade de incluir os novos stats (Romance e Desejo) na tela original dos cheats.

Para os jogadores que falam português, fiz uma tradução completa do jogo para PT-BR. Vocês encontrarão os dois links separadamente logo abaixo.
ATENÇÃO! As opções do MOD no momento não estão traduzidas. Irei trabalhar no futuro para voltar a traduzir as opções do MOD também, visto que estava fazendo o trabalho 3 vezes entre atualizar o MOD, traduzir o MOD e traduzir separadamente sem o MOD.

Divirtam-se! E por favor, suportem nossos modders!

For PT-BR players!

ATENÇÃO!

No, It's not a new Dacia Sandero... or a Renault Sandero here in Brazil :D
But indeed it's a great news! We have now a full translation withou mod, to allow you to play the game in the original form. Just unzip in the game folder and select the language Português BR in the preferences menu.
Enjoy!

PT-BR:
ATENÇÃO! Por enquanto é preciso selecionar o idioma Português BR e as opções do MOD ficarão em inglês. Irei tratar de traduzir mais tarde as opções do MOD, visto que neste momento teria de fazer o trabalho 3 vezes, como dito acima.​

Updated: 07/11/2021
Modder: GermanioBR based on the original mod of ShaddyModda -
Mod Version: 8.0 / PT-BR: 8.0
Game Version: 8.0
Language: English, Portuguese BR

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: |

wasn't there once a cheating walk through mod ? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: RolandG.

geno4952

May 3, 2017
Jesus Christ..... 59 pages of comments since Dec of 2020 and still the main focus seems to be NTR..... give it a fucking rest will ya....... It's a game for crying out loud.... some guys act like she is cheating on YOU.... It's a fucking game... play it or pass on to another....or make your own game.. ..........okay........ rant over

Peace

Oh yeah... Looks nice GleenX .. will give it a try.. thanks for your hard work...........Peace

theoffkilter

Jan 28, 2018
So Im on the Rion and Nora playing route and at the end of the 8.0 version screen it says Im on Rion route but nothing comes after that screen it takes me right back to main menu. Is the content for ONLY the Rion, no threesome?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So do I understand correctly that when I try to go for the Rion mega-high lust path (yes, including having her gangbanged) I have somehow transitioned into the evil path? The MC just leaves all girls behind and goes toward the temple alone in this update, without giving me any choice in the matter.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
EraStorm Ep. 1 - SandStorm [v0.8.6b] [GleenX Studio] (2.9 GB rar pc source)
657 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Elyauris

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone know how to get 5 evil points ?
I can't see "Continue and make her pay" Need atleast 5 evil points"

Reactions: Useck

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So reading the changelog it references R1, R2, RN and E1 - anyone know what these stand for?
Yes it's different paths Rion1, Rion2, Rion & Nora. E1 is a bad Rion.

About the update, I likes the two scenes on the love path. Some nice angles and close up of Rion, although some of the animations are a bit stiff.
The scene about filling her up however felt very odd. Not my kinda thing I guess.
How about the fourth scene anyone know what it is? The gallery/replay menus haven't been updated and I can't believe it would be the short dialog with Nora on the duo route..?

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffalo Fred

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So do I understand correctly that when I try to go for the Rion mega-high lust path (yes, including having her gangbanged) I have somehow transitioned into the evil path? The MC just leaves all girls behind and goes toward the temple alone in this update, without giving me any choice in the matter.
Yes. Having Rion gangbanged so you can get a jeep is exceptionally evil. You saw the state she was in when it was done. So jumping into the evil path is the natural consequence. To be honest, her entire lust path is kinda sketchy with you corrupting yourself just as much as you are corrupting her.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Yes. Having Rion gangbanged so you can get a jeep is exceptionally evil. You saw the state she was in when it was done. So jumping into the evil path is the natural consequence. To be honest, her entire lust path is kinda sketchy with you corrupting yourself just as much as you are corrupting her.
Well, the jeep was just an added benefit :LOL: I'm generally not a big fan of really evil paths, but I'll take some corruption any day of the week. What you're saying does make sense, I guess I would have expected/preferred an explicit warning at that point. Or maybe I just missed that.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well, the jeep was just an added benefit :LOL: I'm generally not a big fan of really evil paths, but I'll take some corruption any day of the week. What you're saying does make sense, I guess I would have expected/preferred an explicit warning at that point. Or maybe I just missed that.
You didn't miss it and the dev realised it because now no matter how much lust Rion has, you can't let her do the gangbang anymore unless you have evil points. Better that way I believe so that's a sensible change in this update.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Seems like it's been discussed to death in previous pages so forgive me for the questions but:
1. You pick one girl and the others are essentially closed off, but do you have to watch the other girl's scenes with other guys or is it just mentioned/optional whether or not you watch? From what I've read they happen regardless of your choices unless someone wants to correct me-which if you want to do different paths on different playthroughs kinda sucks especially if you have to see it
2. Is it particularly difficult to avoid accidentally going down an NTR path with your selected girl when you're not meaning to? Read quite a few posts that said you have to pay really close attention or risk running into a scene which is not something I want to bother with if so
3. Are there any plans at all to make a harem path/have a mod that enables it? I've read it's not a plan and wouldn't fit with the story but I personally would rather see a slightly less sensical story that I enjoy than watch chicks I wanted to try on other playthroughs end up with others
Appreciate people's time

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes