Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 841 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 843 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,248 42.1%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 476 16.1%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Same . . I can't seem to get the last Rion scene, though in the evil/solo route, I did get a scene after you force Rion into a GB where you can search another room in the house where Nora is keeping you and Maddie. In that extra room, you find Maddie's stolen items, and then you find Rion hiding, and there is an option for additional sex scene with Rion that doesn't show up in the Gallery.

In the Rion Romance/Lust routes, I end up in a room with Rion in the bathroom, but when I click on the bathroom door, there is a "Join Her" option that is grayed out/unavailable. Anyone know how to enable that option?
The thing is that Rion has four paths. If lust is higher than love you can invade her shower and fuck her. Otherwise, you fuck her on the bed if you are on the love path. You may also need evil points to invade the shower idk. The one where she is hiding is part of Maddie's path (or evil path) I think, so even though the images are there the script isn't yet implemented.

Reactions: SA-NOLA

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Overall I've enjoyed the game. There's definitely some grammar issues and odd phrasing in the English version that breaks immersion a little bit. I'll be looking forward to the next update.

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.8.
Hi, would you upload the latest version?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Any ntr content with maddie
If you are not on her path but have a positive relationship with her there is a scene you can visit her in her hotel room and have a chat. If it is too low, however, you will instead hear her having sex with... somebody. That's pretty much it other than weird dream sequences. There is also a funny scene where another guy is riding in the bitch seat of her four-wheeler and has a premature emission before she throws him into a cactus. If that counts.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
so... ages back I saw a scene with Rion and her BF in the toilet but now I can't seem to re-trigger it. I was therefore wondering if it was still in the game?

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Trying this game for the first time, and they just got to the Temple of Nefertari at Abu Simbel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Nevrius

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
so... ages back I saw a scene with Rion and her BF in the toilet but now I can't seem to re-trigger it. I was therefore wondering if it was still in the game?
Yes it is still in the game but you have to have most of your points with Maddie but you also need to have spent some time with Rion. At least enough to make her jealous because she is showing off for you. It's been so long since I've played from the beginning that I don't remember if you have an option to turn NTR off but that might be the reason you don't see it.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hi, would you upload the latest version?
There is nothing to unlock because the gallery with new content is nonexistent in the actual BETA version, because, well...
... BETA...

Is there any wt-mod for ver.0.8.6 b??
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
As mentioned fitting by yourself, this is a beta version. No modder puts effort in a mod for a beta if he does not know if there are changes done by the dev with the final release...

Reactions: Ken2111

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Game overs and lots of missable stuff leads me to use unren instead of playing 1000 times
I quit a couple of updates ago. Personal reasons, but mostly missed content. IDK why dev's goto all the work of making content for a story and then make it missable? Don't you want to showcase what you made? I know you can save at each choice and gain points to whatever side you want, but for me it's just not worth the effort. Never used unren but might look into it.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes