Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Damnit, this makes me really anticipate Nora's route in particular.

Rion has always been my favorite girl from the beginning, but if I take a look at all the girl's arcs objectively (without playing favorites) I really have to admit Nora's arc I feel has been the best especially in the recent 3 to 4 updates.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I came here because i saw the NTR tag. Can someone please explain to me how NTR plays out in this game? Thanks in advance!

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
The way is to play in English as all the translations are totally out of the current version. At the time I was translating the renpy games, the translation version came out along with the new version of the original game, I always took the scripts with the DV and worked together now it turned into this mess there.
:WeSmart:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I came here because i saw the NTR tag. Can someone please explain to me how NTR plays out in this game? Thanks in advance!
There is no real NTR that you would want to play if you came here specifically for NTR. It's not a significant part of the game.

edit: But it's a pretty good game if you want the MC to do evil shit, which might still appeal to you if you like fucked up NTR stuff.

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Thank you for your continuing support of our modern day art.

Reactions: RPDL

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
There is no real NTR that you would want to play if you came here specifically for NTR. It's not a significant part of the game.
The "real" ntr actually displeases me, i always wanted a lightweight version of it like sharing&swinging etc. I'll just try the game for real and stop asking questions then.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The "real" ntr actually displeases me, i always wanted a lightweight version of it like sharing&swinging etc. I'll just try the game for real and stop asking questions then.
Ah ok then. I assumed you might be more into the hard NTR stuff. Maybe you might like this.

As far as I know, there is very mild stuff that I won't even classify as NTR for most of the game. But there is one "sharing" scene with the blond girl near the end. It's not the happy sharing but kinda just throwing her under the bus and mind breaking her lol. Not sure if the latest update will have anything along those lines. I don't think so but we'll see.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I just played Rion's path, NTR and Non-NTR, and I saw someone saying that she is the only one with NTR, Maddie has NTR but you don't see it, and following that looks like Nora don't have NTR scenes either. Maybe I'm wrong but I understood that the girls would do her life if they know that we cheated on them with other girl or if they are not interested in us. I thought that we would see those moments, like in the first episode, that if we don't persue Rion, later we see her having sex with (I don't remember hir name) her boyfriend.

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I love how precise changelog is. That's more than most devs give us. Thanks GleenXstudio, you're great! And your game is one of the best on f95!

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Not that I am complaining I hate NTR, but why the tag if no content? We tagging pending content, because that is kind of abusing the system I mean should we not expect any tags to be "in yet" I mean I get allure of putting tags down to get more views, but really should be a rule in place for that, so I don't have to ask "NTR avoidable" only to see its not even in the game lol
Oh and reading this, looks like for over a year, but never actually put in. So click bait confirmed I guess...

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.85GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 2.85GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.01GB

PC = /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.85GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

PC = WorkUpload / GoFile /

Click LIKE (y) if you fine my post useful ;)
[/QUOTEPlease add aswell pixaledian download source

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018

PC = WorkUpload / GoFile /

Click LIKE (y) if you fine my post useful ;)
Please add aswell pixaledian download source

• Sad
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Update says there's stuff for the RN path, but my save still ends right as the sandstorm overtakes the jeep. Do I need to backtrack? Did something change?

Aug 9, 2018
So are there supposed to be unavoidable affection losses or is something bugged with my game? I'm on the Rion romance and for example, I lose 10 affection the morning after getting
You also lose a bunch of points later when you talk about it with her again even if you were honest about it from the get go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alfius
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes