Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 480 16.0%

• Total voters

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Your torrents wont work with my Tixati, well it was ok so far, thank you
I asume heavly that your torrent client is blacklisted for some reasons, afair rpdl has mentioned something about blacklisting unsure/unsafe clients in his discord. But i am sure that rpdl can tell you more about this - with waaaaaay more reliability that me

I personally useqBittorrent and had not a single problem in the fast and present. :)

• Angry
Reactions: SAMASH112 and RPDL

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I remebered there was a mod of this game by ShaddyModda but now I can't find it ?
It was verry likely unlinked and removed by the mods/staff till the mod is updated. Otherwise there is a tide of users that try the old mod on the new version and complain about it here...

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021

Darude - Sandstorm

I couldn't help myself :) I hope this all goes well for you and your creation.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.8.6b.
Update?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Your torrents wont work with my Tixati, well it was ok so far, thank you
I asume heavly that your torrent client is blacklisted for some reasons, afair rpdl has mentioned something about blacklisting unsure/unsafe clients in his discord. But i am sure that rpdl can tell you more about this - with waaaaaay more reliability that me

I personally useqBittorrent and had not a single problem in the fast and present. :)
The above is correct, You'll need to use a whitelisted client, the list as it at the faq -

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Wonder if there's a Nefertari route. Nope? Wait, last installment still to be released. Hmmmm.......

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
I would really appreciate if someone shared the save from the start of the recent update, coz I don't have enough braincells to play the game from the start and the shit is crazy to understand by just reading the script.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Seeing Maddie's bulging belly on my evil path was one of the most hilarious moments I've ever seen anywhere...

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta admit, at first Rion was my absolute favorite girl, and I didn't think too much of Nora when she got added in.
But last couple of updates I think improved on her arc so much compared to Rion and Maddie (I mean, there paths are still good, but I just don't feel their path storyline felt as captivating to me as Nora's. Nora's I just feel adds something extra, and I've come to really dig her character).

To add, I feel with v0.9 update (played through Rion, Maddie, Nora, all normal paths), almost everyone (if not everyone) seem more better off with Nora's path, especially Julian's case (I mean he gets killed off in Rion's path, runs away like a coward in Maddie's path. He gets banged up, but otherwise comes off fine in Nora's path).
I mean sure, Maddie gets pissed with MC in Nora's path and is left with Hicham, but her fate is still kinda left ambiguous, so we can't necessarily say she's in a screwed up situation.

Anyway, awesome job GleenXstudio.
Looking forward to the grand episode finale!

Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes