Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 480 16.0%

• Total voters

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Jesus Christ..... 59 pages of comments since Dec of 2020 and still the main focus seems to be NTR..... give it a fucking rest will ya....... It's a game for crying out loud.... some guys act like she is cheating on YOU.... It's a fucking game... play it or pass on to another....or make your own game.. ..........okay........ rant over

Peace

Oh yeah... Looks nice GleenX .. will give it a try.. thanks for your hard work...........Peace
Not
To
Rant

But you did
R insted of NTR. :D

Wolf_4D

May 17, 2020
v0.9:
Adds story progression to all possible paths (N, M, R1, R2, RN, E1, E2) and will take you just before the grand final of SandStorm.
600 new renders (from v0.8)
4700 new lines (from v0.8)
25 new animations (from v0.8)
7 path contents: R1, R2, RN, E1, E2, M, N (from v0.8)
Gallery and Replay Room updated

I continued playing from the 0.8 save and nothing new, I started playing a new one and nothing new.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
v0.9:
Adds story progression to all possible paths (N, M, R1, R2, RN, E1, E2) and will take you just before the grand final of SandStorm.
600 new renders (from v0.8)
4700 new lines (from v0.8)
25 new animations (from v0.8)
7 path contents: R1, R2, RN, E1, E2, M, N (from v0.8)
Gallery and Replay Room updated

I continued playing from the 0.8 save and nothing new, I started playing a new one and nothing new.
That depends heavy what paths your are like to play or better to say preffer.

0.8.6 contains
  • two paths for Rion (R1&R2)
  • one path with Rion & Nora (RN)
  • and one evil path (E1)
0.9.0 completes the paths with:
  • a second evil path (E2)
  • a path for Maddie (M)
  • and a path for Nora (N)
If you are not on one of the last three paths you get no new content.

Last edited:
Reactions: GleenXstudio

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
That depends heavy what paths your are like to play or better to say preffer.

0.8.6 contains
  • two paths for Rion (R1&R2)
  • one path with Rion & Nora (RN)
  • and one evil path (E1)
0.9.0 completes the paths with:
  • a second evil path
  • a path for Maddie
  • and a path for Nora
If you are not on one of the last three paths you get no new content.
I'm not sure if it's a glitch but when I take Nora's path, it doesn't show stats button on the top right. Other paths all shows stats.

Reactions: GleenXstudio

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Gotta admit, at first Rion was my absolute favorite girl, and I didn't think too much of Nora when she got added in.
But last couple of updates I think improved on her arc so much compared to Rion and Maddie (I mean, there paths are still good, but I just don't feel their path storyline felt as captivating to me as Nora's. Nora's I just feel adds something extra, and I've come to really dig her character).

To add, I feel with v0.9 update (played through Rion, Maddie, Nora, all normal paths), almost everyone (if not everyone) seem more better off with Nora's path, especially Julian's case (I mean he gets killed off in Rion's path, runs away like a coward in Maddie's path. He gets banged up, but otherwise comes off fine in Nora's path).
I mean sure, Maddie gets pissed with MC in Nora's path and is left with Hicham, but her fate is still kinda left ambiguous, so we can't necessarily say she's in a screwed up situation.

Anyway, awesome job GleenXstudio.
Looking forward to the grand episode finale!
All paths are good, but I find Maddie's overall more satisfying. Rion/Nora it's more lovey-dovey, Maddie starts purely physical, but she slowly opens up to MC, who kind of "rises to her level". Plus it's kind of endearing to see her get jealous ( Nora: " Would it work if I had sex with you?" Maddie: " Nora, If you ever tried to do that, I'd penetrate you with Hichaam's shotgun"). And Rion is honestly better off without Julian anyway.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.8.6b.
could you update mod for v0.9 ? cheers

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Very active dev, good project with constant updates that does not discourage interest in following him.
Congratulations to the dev.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
No Android version available? I've been playing since release until version 0.8. Now not only 0.9 isn't available, but there's no Android port at all.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of EraStorm Ep. 1 - SandStorm [v0.9]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan EraStorm Ep. 1 - SandStorm [v0.9]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.8]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.8]

***********************************************************************************

of EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

di un fan EraStorm - Episode 1 : SandStorm [v0.7]

New Update 2022-02-11
Version: 0.9
Italian translation

Link

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
You can't avoid it, the girls have sex with almost every player on different PCs. Not all of them all them time, but at least one of them almost all the time. So you have to find a game no one else plays, to guarantee no sharing will happen. My MC fucked them all, sorry.
Okay, well I would like to read this but will not if the NTR is unavoidable or without reason. So REAL help would be greatly appreciated so I can start reading this or not.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes