Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 480 16.0%

• Total voters

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Okay, well I would like to read this but will not if the NTR is unavoidable or without reason. So REAL help would be greatly appreciated so I can start reading this or not.
You can avoid it if you are serious with a girl. Not sure if you are in harem mode or hooking with several girls.

I´m only on Maddie´s path, therefore I avoided ntr at all.

Cheers

Reactions: Bedlamh

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Crap!

I lost all my saves with Maddie from previous updates... Why on earth the new update erased all my saves?

I must start from the beginning again!

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Okay, well I would like to read this but will not if the NTR is unavoidable or without reason. So REAL help would be greatly appreciated so I can start reading this or not.
Its easier to say its harder to activate real ntr in this game than not. you gotta really fuck up, or actively aim for it. it took my eight playthrough before I personally saw a "ntr" scene that wasn't a dream. Honestly speaking the major ones are in the Evil routes and you cant "accidentally" get on the evil route. Its labeled pretty clearly. the only thing that is unavoidable "ntr" is one or two dream scenes and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bedlamh

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
You can't avoid it, the girls have sex with almost every player on different PCs. Not all of them all them time, but at least one of them almost all the time. So you have to find a game no one else plays, to guarantee no sharing will happen. My MC fucked them all, sorry.
I think your sarcasm might have gone over a couple heads. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SamualHand

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm liking the differences in the different paths at this point. Not just individual scenes, but in many cases completely different outcomes. True, this happens at the end of games often and we are near the end of this game, but the differences are stark enough that it's starting to feel like several different games instead of the same one with "love interest 1" replaced by "love interest 2" or "love interest 3" to offer variety.

Reactions: NukaCola

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
Unfortunately the translations in English are less than ideal and I am dropping this for now. If the translations improve at some point I am definitely willing to give it another try.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Is there any sex scene with Nora in 0.8 or 0.9 update if you are on her solo route? I'm on Rion+Nora threesome path and there is only one sex scene with Rion.

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
the android port seems to be different that previous version? i can't use my old save, there's no walkthrough mod, and no gallery unlock+replay room

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i swear this game used to have a mod. anyway i hope someone links one with all the paywall scenes unlocked as well that'd be amazing

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
There is one scene in Maddie's gallery (v0.5-0.9) that I'm missing. I've played Maddie's path several different ways and still have not found it. In the gallery (again v0.5-0.9), it's the scene located between the sex in in the desert near the pillar scene, and the sex in the underground temple scene. For anyone who knows what I'm talking about, what does the scene contain? And how do I go about getting it?

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
There is one scene in Maddie's gallery (v0.5-0.9) that I'm missing. I've played Maddie's path several different ways and still have not found it. In the gallery (again v0.5-0.9), it's the scene located between the sex in in the desert near the pillar scene, and the sex in the underground temple scene. For anyone who knows what I'm talking about, what does the scene contain? And how do I go about getting it?
It should be the pillar scene, two underground scenes (one is hugging) (other her kissing & straddling). If its the first one it happens if you hug her rather than kiss her.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
For me, this game is the Maddie show. She's the only woman in the game I'm interested in. To quote the Commodores song, "she's a brick house, she's the one, the only one, built like an Amazon." For me, she also has an interesting character and backstory. To see all it's facets, you have to play through the game twice, once in the Lust path and once in the Romance path. I feel like at least three scenes in her story could have had both Lust and Romance versions played back-to-back. Which I think would have made her story and character better, because you'd be able to see it in one playthrough instead of two. The first scene is the dance floor scene. If the game would have allowed me to pick two songs instead of just one, I would have picked the Latin Salsa song first, and the Slow Jazz song second. The Latin Salsa song would emphasize the Lust part of the relationship. While the Slow Jazz song would emphasize the Romance side of the relationship (especially if your Affinity with her is 75 or higher). And I think the two versions could have been played back-to-back almost seemlessly. The second scene is when the MC has sex with Maddie for the first time in his room. If the game had allowed it, I would have played both versions of their sex scenes. In round one, Maddie would take the lead. In round two, the MC would take the lead. Maddie leading the first time around would emphasize the Lust side. The MC leading the second time around would emphasize the Romance part. And again, I think the two versions could have been played back-to-back almost seemlessly. The last scene is the one in the back of the jeep. Once again, I feel like both the naughty Lust version and the moving Romance version could have been played back-to-back seemlessly. I guess I've rambled enough for now. In short, my MC is in total and complete lust for and in love with Maddie. :sneaky::love:

Reactions: Esti

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For me, this game is the Maddie show. She's the only woman in the game I'm interested in. To quote the Commodores song, "she's a brick house, she's the one, the only one, built like an Amazon." For me, she also has an interesting character and backstory. To see all it's facets, you have to play through the game twice, once in the Lust path and once in the Romance path. I feel like at least three scenes in her story could have had both Lust and Romance versions played back-to-back. Which I think would have made her story and character better, because you'd be able to see it in one playthrough instead of two. The first scene is the dance floor scene. If the game would have allowed me to pick two songs instead of just one, I would have picked the Latin Salsa song first, and the Slow Jazz song second. The Latin Salsa song would emphasize the Lust part of the relationship. While the Slow Jazz song would emphasize the Romance side of the relationship (especially if your Affinity with her is 75 or higher). And I think the two versions could have been played back-to-back almost seemlessly. The second scene is when the MC has sex with Maddie for the first time in his room. If the game had allowed it, I would have played both versions of their sex scenes. In round one, Maddie would take the lead. In round two, the MC would take the lead. Maddie leading the first time around would emphasize the Lust side. The MC leading the second time around would emphasize the Romance part. And again, I think the two versions could have been played back-to-back almost seemlessly. The last scene is the one in the back of the jeep. Once again, I feel like both the naughty Lust version and the moving Romance version could have been played back-to-back seemlessly. I guess I've rambled enough for now. In short, my MC is in total and complete lust for and in love with Maddie. :sneaky::love:
I'm not a Maddie-only player like you, but since your post focuses on her, I will as well. To that end, I don't disagree per se, but what you propose would eliminate a lot of the differences between the two Maddie paths. If you do that enough, there's no point in having two paths. Now, I'm not saying there should be two paths, but given that Gleenx has decided this is what they want, I don't think doing what you've described makes sense for them. The only way to keep the two paths meaningfully distinct given what you've suggested would be to render more scenes — especially erotic / sexual ones. That would thus require something that indie devs tend to have too little of: time.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm not a Maddie-only player like you, but since your post focuses on her, I will as well. To that end, I don't disagree per se, but what you propose would eliminate a lot of the differences between the two Maddie paths. If you do that enough, there's no point in having two paths. Now, I'm not saying there should be two paths, but given that Gleenx has decided this is what they want, I don't think doing what you've described makes sense for them. The only way to keep the two paths meaningfully distinct given what you've suggested would be to render more scenes — especially erotic / sexual ones. That would thus require something that indie devs tend to have too little of: time.
You make a fair point. I agree that if the two paths were completely different and distinct from each other, they should stay separated. I just don't feel like there were enough differences and distinctions between the two paths to justify keeping them separated. Hell, they even progress and end the same way. The suggestions I made in my previous post wouldn't even require them to draw and render new scenes. It would only involve reediting the scenes they've already made, and perhaps a sprinkle of extra writing here and there. Now if Gleenx wants to stick with separate routes for Lust and Romance, I think there should be alot more differences and distinctions between the two in the future, especilly in progressions and endings. Otherwise there is just no justification for having them. Thank you for your input, and have goodnight. :)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gallery seems to be missing something.

Couldn't find file 'ssd4 factory gangbang 03.jpeg

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'ssd4 factory gangbang 03.jpeg'>:
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 152, in __call__
renpy.invoke_in_new_context(self.gallery.show, self.index)
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 484, in show
result = i.show((button, image) not in unlocked_images, image, len(b.images))
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 104, in show
return ui.interact()
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ssd4 factory gangbang 03.jpeg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 152, in __call__
renpy.invoke_in_new_context(self.gallery.show, self.index)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\game.py", line 281, in invoke_in_new_context
return callable(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 484, in show
result = i.show((button, image) not in unlocked_images, image, len(b.images))
File "renpy/common/00gallery.rpy", line 104, in show
return ui.interact()
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1784, in render
cr = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\1 these games 1\1these first\sandstorm\SandStorm-v0.9-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'ssd4 factory gangbang 03.jpeg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SandStorm v0.9
Fri Feb 18 00:35:04 2022

Reactions: GleenXstudio
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes