Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 850 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 852 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,268 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 481 16.1%

• Total voters

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So are there supposed to be unavoidable affection losses or is something bugged with my game? I'm on the Rion romance and for example, I lose 10 affection the morning after getting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You also lose a bunch of points later when you talk about it with her again even if you were honest about it from the get go.
There are unavoidable ones, yes. But there is a way to make up those 10 points immediately in the update as well.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever
Aug 9, 2018
Sure, I mean I had no problem maxing Rion pretty quickly after those events but I just wanted to make sure the drops were unavoidable and not because I made some wrong choices earlier. Thanks!

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
NTR's avoidable. But then, I haven't played this game in awhile so I don't know what's been added. Choices that lead to NTR had a distinct warning that you can't miss everytime though so all you have to do is pick the other option.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.85GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 2.85GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.01GB

PC = WorkUpload / /

Click LIKE (y) if you fine my post useful ;)
How about mediafire or mega

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
It's avoidable. But then, I haven't played this game in awhile so I don't know what's been added. Choices that lead to NTR had a distinct warning that you can't miss everytime though so all you have to do is pick the other option.
Thank you. It seems like from reading another post from someone that hates NTR too, its not actually in the game probably never will be, which has put my mind to rest. People should not be abusing the tags for future possibles when its not intended so people like me, dont ask is the ntr avoidable, when there is no ntr content even in the game. lol

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Thank you. It seems like from reading another post from someone that hates NTR too, its not actually in the game probably never will be, which has put my mind to rest. People should not be abusing the tags for future possibles when its not intended so people like me, dont ask is the ntr avoidable, when there is no ntr content even in the game. lol
That was probably me lol. The NTR was added in the last update I played (which is why I haven't played the game since) and looking at the changelog looks like more is being added.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I understand your point of view and i'm not far from it. I respect all preferences and I know that we can't please everyone.

The story is my main concern in this game, that is why I did not make it harem or vanilla, because it wouldn't fit at all the context.
I have the ideas for that story for a bunch of years, I can't even recall since when, even before I knew the existence of adult visual novels. But it was on paper, or txt files, or comics but I have no talent for drawing :ROFLMAO: . With Renpy and Daz, I discovered a nice way to share this story with some hot actions which is even better. Plus I fell in love with Daz3D, so it's perfect.
I'm saying all this just to let you guys know that I'm making this game more for passion, than for the "industry", but I welcome every constructive remarks like yours and will consider them as long as it doesn't change the general storyline and atmosphere that is the core of the project.

Back to your concern.
I don't know if you read my post 41 with the spoilers, it might answer your questions.

What I find confusing is that everyone has different definitions of 'NTR' and different definitions of "avoidable".
If NTR applies only to the girl you truly decided to go for, I can confirm that you can perfectly have a complete story without NTR with 2 of the 3 girls. One of the girl is more problematic due to her situation (having a BF).

If by NTR, you mean it has to apply to every girls of the game whether you romance them or not, then no, you probably won't be able to escape all of those and I don't want to limit myself too much by doing so. So I rather say there can be NTR. (as for the skipping scene option, I totally agree with you, but it's easy to implement so I will make it for those who want)

Well, i'm starting to understand the need for a walkthrough :ROFLMAO:
The thing is you have missed his points completely. The very fact it exists in the story, it does not matter which girl the NTR is with it is still occurring off screen in the STORY and in a game which is solely focused on story it does matter greatly.
It seems to me, that the least people who try to defend having NTR claim ignorance to its meaning and then say what you, regarding confusion on what it means, citing it means different things to different people.
There really is nothing complicated about the meaning of what NTR is. There are a lot of people confusing NTR with something else. However even yourself attempted to compare two different forms of NTR when in reality it is either NTR or it is not. There is no light ntr. Or in this case if you can't see it, it does not matter. In the context of your story is very clearly does matter.
I have not downloaded this game yet because I am rather concerned it actually does exist in one way or another, regardless if its off the screen. It is still happening in context of the story. NTR comprises cheating, your girl cheating, or fucking someone else, you potential LI's is fucking someone else. Seeing other dicks in the game that do not belong to the mc, in this context it follows a convension in a harem game, there should only ever be the MC with the girls, no other male. However I realize this is not an Harem game, I am showing you contexts of some of its meaning. An Ex girlfriend with a new dude with girl or male being around the MC. Even cucking can be a part of NTR because its cheating.
You mention one of the girl's has a boyfriend that can be a potential LI to the MC, this is a form of NTR. Somehow I do not think her boyfriend is going to happily say 'you can have her' or the MC is fucking her or dating her while she is still with the boyfriend, all kinds of permutations can exist, it is still NTR.
The context of being avoidable means it does not exist in any form, either onscreen or off it. It matters a lot in stories like and to people who hate NTR.
The graphics look great by the way, but I wont download it. There is a massive difference to skipping v avoiding. avoiding means it is not there at all, skipping in this context means its there but you dont have to see it, which is why it matters especially when your on a single route and it affects the other two women. We do not need to know about 'their life' if it involves other dudes and such. I would have probably have liked this story if it never had NTR to it. Hope your game succeeds...but with that NTR tag your going to have a lot of people not interested. good luck with your game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The first many parts of this game are about others not wanting to have anything to do with MC.
They have their of life and Mc is only marginally part of it,
which is the reason this whole game exists:
Because some ”friends” of MC wanted to see him hook up with someone.

This game is a battlefield where MC has to fight to win what he is due: a partner.

So, fight on, because all the babes are bored with his antics in the beginning.

Aug 9, 2018
So I just got all caught up, and am I the only one who has kind of a bitter aftertaste about

Or am I misreading the ending and it's supposed to be good guy ending is Go Home Fuck All This, and the evil ending is to continue on with Nora?

Reactions: EZ8lt

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC has no agency. What game have you been playing? MC has just some random gibberigh talking
points and based on that we can see one scene or another. Did you not play this at all?

All the stuff happends to Mc, he is not a trigger or a center,
he just manages to qualify on someone elses path.

Reactions: kartolas

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Update says there's stuff for the RN path, but my save still ends right as the sandstorm overtakes the jeep. Do I need to backtrack? Did something change?
changelog could be a bit confusing, agree, yet it says 0.9 has all paths advanced with over 600 new images in regard to 0.8 version.
as prior update 0.86 already has 300 images and advancements on Rion paths (4 in total), this 0.9 version alone updates only remaining 3 paths, i think.

edit.
yup, it even clearly says in 0.86 changelog: "This update contains advancement on all paths involving Rion. (R1, R2, RN, E1). If you only follow Maddie's and/or Nora's story, you should skip this update and wait for the next one which will feature M, N & E2 paths). ";)

Reactions: Mortarion

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Latest update was horrible story wise. I was on the Nora romance path and if you go out to Nora you act as if you are madly in love with her and act brainwashed. If you stay hidden with Maddie you act like you never did anything with Nora and is in love with Maddie, what? or did i just take it the wrong way?

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.85GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 2.85GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.01GB

PC = WorkUpload / / / PixelDrain

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
nyc work..:love::love:

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I just got all caught up, and am I the only one who has kind of a bitter aftertaste about

Or am I misreading the ending and it's supposed to be good guy ending is Go Home Fuck All This, and the evil ending is to continue on with Nora?
That's why evil path is the best path. Be the biggest asshole in the desert so no one can fuck with you lol.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
The thing is you have missed his points completely. The very fact it exists in the story, it does not matter which girl the NTR is with it is still occurring off screen in the STORY and in a game which is solely focused on story it does matter greatly.
It seems to me, that the least people who try to defend having NTR claim ignorance to its meaning and then say what you, regarding confusion on what it means, citing it means different things to different people.
There really is nothing complicated about the meaning of what NTR is. There are a lot of people confusing NTR with something else. However even yourself attempted to compare two different forms of NTR when in reality it is either NTR or it is not. There is no light ntr. Or in this case if you can't see it, it does not matter. In the context of your story is very clearly does matter.
I have not downloaded this game yet because I am rather concerned it actually does exist in one way or another, regardless if its off the screen. It is still happening in context of the story. NTR comprises cheating, your girl cheating, or fucking someone else, you potential LI's is fucking someone else. Seeing other dicks in the game that do not belong to the mc, in this context it follows a convension in a harem game, there should only ever be the MC with the girls, no other male. However I realize this is not an Harem game, I am showing you contexts of some of its meaning. An Ex girlfriend with a new dude with girl or male being around the MC. Even cucking can be a part of NTR because its cheating.
You mention one of the girl's has a boyfriend that can be a potential LI to the MC, this is a form of NTR. Somehow I do not think her boyfriend is going to happily say 'you can have her' or the MC is fucking her or dating her while she is still with the boyfriend, all kinds of permutations can exist, it is still NTR.
The context of being avoidable means it does not exist in any form, either onscreen or off it. It matters a lot in stories like and to people who hate NTR.
The graphics look great by the way, but I wont download it. There is a massive difference to skipping v avoiding. avoiding means it is not there at all, skipping in this context means its there but you dont have to see it, which is why it matters especially when your on a single route and it affects the other two women. We do not need to know about 'their life' if it involves other dudes and such. I would have probably have liked this story if it never had NTR to it. Hope your game succeeds...but with that NTR tag your going to have a lot of people not interested. good luck with your game!
So basically what you are saying is all games could have NTR in them. How if its not on screen how do you know its happening... There are many games where you don't see what is happening with a li during the day while you are at work or doing what ever, by your definition the li could be off having sex with all on sundry behind you back.... It is not shown on screen but could still be happening.

Cuckolding is not Cheating.
If you are in a cuckold relationship then you are aware of the li have sex with others, even if you are not present. Cheating is as it says Cheating which equals deception. Having sex with others without the knowledge of your partner. End of storey. NO grey area's.

Even if in a cuck relationship you may not know who your li is having sex with you know that they are having sex with others there is no deception therefore it is not cheating.

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.8.6b.
please update

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes