• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
well, sorry to see the end of this game. good while it lasted, i guess; but rather short.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
How do you get Rion's L ending?
play through story following her route, when you meet Nora again after she bails, choose to convince her to let you and Rion leave and go back home. its a three option choice.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
who is in threesome ending? it is FFM right?
i'm kinda didn't liked any of LI in this game (control freak, attention whore and lying cunt - great choice), so on previous version i just gone for evil route, buuut getting multiple girls should be worth it to replay again

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
who is in threesome ending? it is FFM right?
i'm kinda didn't liked any of LI in this game (control freak, attention whore and lying cunt - great choice), so on previous version i just gone for evil route, buuut getting multiple girls should be worth it to replay again
Nora, Rion, & Mc

Reactions: Danv

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Realistically how long is the game I see people say it's short but I'm seriously on the fence about playing a game that has so many routes and no walk through ig if the choices are very straight forward I don't mind or if it says some way of telling even if it's after the decision or is it like some games where you don't have to play multiple playthroughs and just have to select an ending at the very end

Reactions: Dunken122

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Realistically how long is the game I see people say it's short but I'm seriously on the fence about playing a game that has so many routes and no walk through ig if the choices are very straight forward I don't mind or if it says some way of telling even if it's after the decision or is it like some games where you don't have to play multiple playthroughs and just have to select an ending at the very end
Game is pretty straight forward. there is decent amount of choices but they are mostly pretty clear where it will lead you. the game covers 4 days. people say its short but I think it does a good job of not dragging things along for to long. your first route will probably take somewhere around 3-6 ish hours maybe? its been while since I read through the whole thing, but it isn't stupid short or anything. Literally just chose who you like and choose their options, and then choose if you want to follow lust or romance (its nicely shown in most choices) same with the evil route. its mostly pretty simple to get on the route you want. there is only a couple scenes that you have to kinda play around with the game to figure how to find.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
It is finally the end! Congratulation!:love:
Just love the threesome end! Kind of like the true harem end to me.:p
And I guess the normal end will be continue in snowstorm as mc and his love travel through the gate and go to the another world that link with the gate? Maybe a crossover that they will appear in the new story?:unsure:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
It is finally the end! Congratulation!:love:
Just love the threesome end! Kind of like the true harem end to me.:p
And I guess the normal end will be continue in snowstorm as mc and his love travel through the gate and go to the another world that link with the gate? Maybe a crossover that they will appear in the new story?:unsure:
So playing through the current build of Snowstorm it does seem that it is intended to possibly be the same protagonist. the old builds had a different model for the mc and now we get one that looks quite similar to sandstorm (except we haven't seen the face, it has been intentionally blocked out of every scene I've come across thus far. ) Also while the beginning of the game asks which of four ends you got, none of the LI from this game have shown up in snowstorm. Also don't remember any references to events from this game either

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So playing through the current build of Snowstorm it does seem that it is intended to possibly be the same protagonist. the old builds had a different model for the mc and now we get one that looks quite similar to sandstorm (except we haven't seen the face, it has been intentionally blocked out of every scene I've come across thus far. ) Also while the beginning of the game asks which of four ends you got, none of the LI from this game have shown up in snowstorm. Also don't remember any references to events from this game either
Don't remember there are such choices in the first release of that game when I played it. Maybe he changed his idea to link both games while he is finishing the ending of sandstorm? :unsure:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Don't remember there are such choices in the first release of that game when I played it. Maybe he changed his idea to link both games while he is finishing the ending of sandstorm? :unsure:
the current build asks, the prior ones did not. same with the model I believe. I think it might have been a place holder since the dev has talked how the series is all connected and they have an idea how they want it to work at least till the third episode. y'know maybe not to spoil it before the the first episode was even finished? though the personality seems a bit different to me so who knows?

Reactions: GleenXstudio

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
How do I get ending "N" with Nora?
Just finished my Nora playthrough (romance route) and I got Special ending "S" for her, but not the "N" ending which leads to the sequel Snowstorm.

Also, I'm wondering what "F" "L" "T" special endings are and how we get them.
So far, I got "M" Maddie normal ending, "R" Rion normal ending, "S" Nora Sekhmet special ending, and couple of bad endings.

Just trying to get that last Nora normal ending and rest of the special endings (for Maddie, Rion, and also "T" special ending)
Kinda wish there was a walkthrough/guide explaining how to get each Ending.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
How do I get ending "N" with Nora?
Just finished my Nora playthrough (romance route) and I got Special ending "S" for her, but not the "N" ending which leads to the sequel Snowstorm.

Also, I'm wondering what "F" "L" "T" special endings are and how we get them.
So far, I got "M" Maddie normal ending, "R" Rion normal ending, "S" Nora Sekhmet special ending, and couple of bad endings.

Just trying to get that last Nora normal ending and rest of the special endings (for Maddie, Rion, and also "T" special ending)
Kinda wish there was a walkthrough/guide explaining how to get each Ending.
N is go through the gate with nora
T is the threesome end in rion path
L is choose to leave with rion in rion path

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes