Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 823 28.3%
  • Nora

Votes: 823 28.3%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,231 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 465 16.0%

• Total voters

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Could you list all the 11 endings (e.g. Good Love Rion, Evil Lust Nora etc and so on)?

My current playthrough has only been 3 Good Love path for all 3 LIs, but I'm tempted to try some (but not all) other paths that may interest me.
As of this latest update, the 5 endings are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hrmmm... Couldn't quite spell out M–A–D–D–I–E with those, but I guess that's close.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Otherwise, you can also be a bit patient :p, the delay won't be very long ;). I usually prefer to release non-beta and proofread versions to the public.
I remind you that the version available on Patreon is a beta (so don't complain if they are typos and English mistakes :p)

As for the endings, you can make a soccer team with them. That's all I can say :p.
Okay okay, I'll share the screenshot of the

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys is there really good ending with Maddie? My play route was perfect. I played the game for the first time today. I finished A B D E and M endings. But Maddie's route was beyond awful. Everything was going perfectly, last minute "true love" notification popped up and we died!. Other than that the game is great. I really enjoyed while playing.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
So....The guy in Snowstorm is us? is that what I am to gather? If so, that's gonna bug me, also I feel like that is going to get overblown later on trying to add the "specific character" who is the Li back in for the real ending... I am a big fan of this one but if that thought is right, I'm personally going to be kind of burned waiting for the whole series to complete to just get a pay off on the romance choices from this one, minus hopefully the "escape" choices. Also if it is the same person, even with amnesia the guy in the second game is a lot less likable to me than in this one. He seems more perverted in nature. Not that this one cant be, just they don't really feel like they have the same exact personalities. Going through the demo for Snowstorm that definitely seems what is happening, as now we cant see the face anymore. It used to be a guy with long blonde hair. Now we get images of the mc without seeing the face.

Last edited:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I mean I had a feeling it was going to happen like this when it was discussed that that it all tied into one story. It also makes sense from a trilogy aspect. Not sure how many are wanted total but I know at least three have been discussed. I just hope there are actual endings in the final product and not just connectors for the sequel. It also has me concerned and a bit interested on a a third game would work. seeing as how with Sandstorm and Snowstorm, the mc would have roughly 12 possible LI depending on if all of the ones presented stay throughout Snowstorm and the Mc is indeed the same (which seems likely with M Ending and the changes to the design of the mc in Snowstorm) Currently downloading the 1.00 from patron so will see.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Guys is there really good ending with Maddie? My play route was perfect. I played the game for the first time today. I finished A B D E and M endings. But Maddie's route was beyond awful. Everything was going perfectly, last minute "true love" notification popped up and we died!. Other than that the game is great. I really enjoyed while playing.
Dont worry. I just went through the beta on the Patreon. There was a choice that isn't implemented in the build here. She has a actual ending too, just isn't in the public build yet.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Just wanted to know is this ntr can be avoided?
the Only "Ntr" you have to see in this game is pre-dating connotations, people you are not dating might hook up, and a dream scenario that isn't real. And the dream scenario isn't exactly NTR to begin with.

Reactions: Juninpachi

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
The writing was on the wall for a corruption playthrough so it makes sense and is pretty nice.
But the best thing is there are multiple endings so you don't have to get this one if you play romantically.
Honestly as far as i can tell there isn't a Lust vs Love difference to the endings. I mean there are lust vs romance in some of the sex scenes like how you sleep with Maddie in her end, though it just amounts rough vs romantic.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v1.0] [GleenX Studio] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.23GB
Repack size: 878MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (606MB) at a cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

I also added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality yet still keeping the size below 50% (1.39GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Is Episode 1 a game that ends within its own narrative or is it more like a cliffhanger and we see each other in episode 2 snowstorm again?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes