Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 832 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 831 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,236 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 468 16.0%

• Total voters

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
damn this game is going for the same amount of endings as nier xD btw is one of those endings an "harem" one?
Ending T is the closest (2 girls).

Great to see this game completed.
I didn't expect to see a different version of ending A & D with Rion so I was pleasantly surprised and they were great to watch.
Ending T is pretty good but I still preferred Rion on her own.
Now as for ending F... Wow! The dev did hint about it before but I was still not expecting that. Now that is a proper Maddie ending :)

Btw GleenX, seeing L is a Rion ending and S a Nora ending, shouldn't they be swapped (or N & R) on the endings screen, so that they line up per character?

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Honestly as far as i can tell there isn't a Lust vs Love difference to the endings.
Seeing endings A-D taking an early lead on the poll reminded me of this.
Because Rion doesn't have a full on lust ending as I thought it would, just variations instead. And I have a feeling people would have loved to see her getting gangbanged again in a corrupted ending. Maybe it was a plan at first but then there's so many endings it might have been dropped.

Reactions: Dunken122

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, you can only choose one girl per match, right? with which there is no harem and if you cheat they leave you or something like that right?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Havent played the game actually just regularly browsing on this thread and now that the game is completed i will take a shot at this. Have played the other game u had the snowstorm sequel

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Does Maddie have NTR content?
The NTR for this game is not quite the NTR. Yes, we have 'dreams' scenes where we can dream about how girls use the statues.

We also have scenes where, for example, with Maddie you have a low relationship, and during one night she has sex with someone else. We can't see this scene, but we hear it.

+ later in the game we have NTR scenes (with Maddie). But you have to pay to see this scene. *yikes* Pay to see the ntr scene? you have to really be a cuck. :BootyTime:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Seeing endings A-D taking an early lead on the poll reminded me of this.
Because Rion doesn't have a full on lust ending as I thought it would, just variations instead. And I have a feeling people would have loved to see her getting gangbanged again in a corrupted ending. Maybe it was a plan at first but then there's so many endings it might have been dropped.
Some people yeah. I'm personally on the other side of the spectrum XD. Wish it was more romantic instead of a cut down the middle.

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
The NTR for this game is not quite the NTR. Yes, we have 'dreams' scenes where we can dream about how girls use the statues.

We also have scenes where, for example, with Maddie you have a low relationship, and during one night she has sex with someone else. We can't see this scene, but we hear it.

+ later in the game we have NTR scenes (with Maddie). But you have to pay to see this scene. *yikes* Pay to see the ntr scene? you have to really be a cuck. :BootyTime:
Pay as in pay within the game with an in-game currency or pay real money to the dev?

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Pay as in pay within the game with an in-game currency or pay real money to the dev?
Scenes that are not implemented into the game. The renders are available to certain tiered patrons. I assume they will be added in as the final touches eventually, though Snowstorm is the devs main focus now.

Reactions: jags25655
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes