• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
N is go through the gate with nora
T is the threesome end in rion path
L is choose to leave with rion in rion path
I loaded one of my previous saves and just watched Leave with Rion "L" special ending, so thanks for that.

Still have no idea how to get the following though:

"N": Nora normal ending (ties into Snowstorm) - I thought my current Romancing Nora route save would end in that ending, but instead I ended up with "S" Sekhmet ending instead, so I have no idea what's the difference.

"F": I'm guessing this is Maddie's Special ending. But I have no idea how to get this one. When I romanced her, it just ended with "M" normal ending.

"T": Threesome with Nora I'm guessing. I think I do remember a convo with Rion who might have suggested a threesome relationship in the choice. Not sure whether that was the deciding factor.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
"F": I'm guessing this is Maddie's Special ending. But I have no idea how to get this one. When I romanced her, it just ended with "M" normal ending.
You likely got M in the previous update when F was not implemented.
Go back to those old saves and you will see a new option can be chosen towards the end, that's the fork between M & F.
Enjoy, it's a great one, maybe the best.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
You likely got M in the previous update when F was not implemented.
Go back to those old saves and you will see a new option can be chosen towards the end, that's the fork between M & F.
Enjoy, it's a great one, maybe the best.
Ahh... I see I'll try that.
Do you know the difference betwen "N" & "S" for Nora?

So far, I got "S" Sehkmet ending, but no "N" normal ending.

Tried the different choices, but it either comes to a bad ending "D" or special ending "S"

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.9.
update please

w123t4

May 26, 2019

Tried the different choices, but it either comes to a bad ending "D" or special ending "S"
N is queite easy I think? Just choose the love choice to wake nora up first , then don't choose the love choice.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
ive filtered latest page result with ren'py based game only since ages. but somehow several games appear randomly --including this game. page result shows me this game for the first time on completed status while this game is published 2020.
how can i missed this? did i set my filter wrong?
(the tags and renders are still on my preference tho)

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
don`t know if it was posted yet, but I would like to know if there where any saves postet here that lets you see all the endings of the Game?....Help would be appreciated.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
First time playing this (I only play completed games). At first I was disappointed a little when I found out there's no harem end. Nothing more frustrating than play through the whole game with a bunch of sexy girls knowing you can't get them all (at least for me). So in my first run I was kinda just fucking around and got B ending. I was pleasantly surprised to say the least.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I finished all the endings. I didn't like it when I realized that N, R, and M were incomplete endings. Those special endings supposed to main endings.

Reactions: Kaidu-kun

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
F, T, L endings = Best
S ending = Nice
A, B, D, E endings = Not for me but good
M, N, R endings = trash

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Full unlock image and replay gallery patch attached, drop it in the game folder, make sure the filename is "zz_ff.rpy".

-

Last updated: v0.9.
If you can add a way to unlock all the endings whenever this is updated that'd be cool.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0 + WT/Cheat by ShaddyModda/GermanioBR, and updated my Me!
Size 953 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Looks like I missed two choices at the very end, if you care you can drop this file in the Documents/RenPy_Saves/com.estrada777.sandstorm/game directory and it should take care of it. I'll upload a new .apk shortly.

Reactions: Redmark453
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes