• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finally finished the game, and I have to say, Maddie's Special Ending "F" is definitely the best out of them all.
Closely behind that, Nora's Special Ending "S" is my second favorite (probably not by a lot of people due to the fact it's a lot shorter than other Special ending and not having any sex scenes, but there's just something which draws me to it, a lot).

Following those two would be Rion's Special Ending "L" & Threesome Ending "T" which I found to be pretty similar level of being good.

And yeah....... all Special Endings ("F", "S", "L", "T") are much better than all the Normal endings lol.

By the way, does anyone have any theories on who this mystery girl is in Maddie's Special Ending "F"?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, it feels like she might be adult version of MC's Maddie's daughter Freja who somehow travelled back in time with magic (cheesy I know, but since we already have magic, gods and portals in the mix, I don't think time travel is outside the realm of possibilities lol)

I guess we will have to see with Snowstorm why the main endings are such a let down. Thankfully the special endings are there to make up for the lackluster "true" endings.
Not if GleenX uses same formula ("normal endings" & "special endings") for Snowstorm as well.
Then it will be up to his third game (I remember him saying his Erastorm games will be a trilogy) tie loose ends of.....well, everything.

Reactions: COOLERD3

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Still working on it, but here is a walkthrough up to day two. Ill update as I go and probably tidy it up. let me know if I miss anything of if something I should add
Excellent great work, I will definitely wait for the rest of the chapters.

Bob Bones

May 14, 2017
OK, I'll admit that I tried an earlier version of the game, and burned out only shortly into it.

But then I looked at the video clips. And now I have to play the full completed game.

You see, I spent ~15 years as a semi-professional male Middle Eastern dancer. Long since overweight and arthritic, but I know what it's all about. And the clips show real MD dance movements, with a noted Egyptian influence. The person who animated these really knows the art.

Dang. Now I have to play the release version all the way through.

Reactions: kamuk_4185 and Esti

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Is the Ntr aovidable?
It isn't a harem game. There are three main LIs but you can only romance one per game (with one exception). One of those characters has a boyfriend at the stat of the game. If you are on her path they break up, but if you aren't they stay together. It isn't NTR if you aren't on her path as you chose not to make her a LI.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Kaidu-kun

May 18, 2018
I finished all the endings. I didn't like it when I realized that N, R, and M were incomplete endings. Those special endings supposed to main endings.
can I have your script.rpy , script.rpyc ? I want to try all the endings

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
The walkthrough covers about half the endings. Rion's endings, the bad endings attached to her route and R+N ending. Let me know how the format looks for the last chapter. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Might put off the remainder of this walkthrough till tonight or tomorrow.

Mega
thanks, man already closing day 3 thanks to your walkthrough . keep up the good work.

BestSumy

May 22, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3616, in script
x surprised "Hmm? Uh? Oh sorry, I got a little absence."
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'surprised',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 3616, in script
x surprised "Hmm? Uh? Oh sorry, I got a little absence."
File "G:\EraStorm-EP1-1.0\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\EraStorm-EP1-1.0\renpy\exports.py", line 1343, in say
renpy.store.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00library.rpy", line 268, in say
who(what, interact=interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\EraStorm-EP1-1.0\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "G:\EraStorm-EP1-1.0\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "G:\EraStorm-EP1-1.0\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'surprised',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SandStorm v1.0
Sun Jul 10 21:18:06 2022
```
I use replayroom and have this error, any idea guys?

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes