• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 809 28.6%
  • Nora

Votes: 799 28.2%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,199 42.4%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 450 15.9%

• Total voters

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v1.0] [GleenX Studio] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.23GB
Repack size: 878MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create MacOS build.)

If you prefer Super Compressed Repack (606MB) at a cost of Quality, check out MinQ Edition in below spoiler.

I also added UQ Edition in below spoiler, this repack is focused on Quality yet still keeping the size below 50% (1.39GB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
thanks for all the options. will try all

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
So I'm on Nora romance route. We survived the adventure, and now five years later. I get it, this is the end, final sex is coming. Must be amazing! Nora is nude, coming out from the water. Coming closer, some talking, some dancing, and...... thank you for playing. o_O What a letdown it was. But of course I can watch the snowstorm trailer, and website links.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

mosbyyy

Mar 6, 2019
Aight, I rarely cmt but this time, I must say, this game is truthly well-done. Maddie and Nora are stunning, not to mention the Rion+Nora touch. Normally I would only play a game once and then open the gallery mod right away, but this game has made me replay it probably 5 times now. (loveee the rape tag btw)

Hats-off to the developers!

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
When I got Maddie's main ending and chose to give her the stone, it said that I "UNLOCKED TRUE LOVE" at the top left hand corner of the screen. Does this mean anything either to the story or the game? Is it some save import feature into it's sequel game Snowstorm? Does it only affect minor dialogue changes in the ending?

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
When I got Maddie's main ending and chose to give her the stone, it said that I "UNLOCKED TRUE LOVE" at the top left hand corner of the screen. Does this mean anything either to the story or the game? Is it some save import feature into it's sequel game Snowstorm? Does it only affect minor dialogue changes in the ending?
Who knows? it might mean something later, right now it doesn't seem to do anything. Also all three girls have a moment like this. Maybe it will effect some implementation once Snowstorm is farther along, or possibly Erastorm Ep 3 whenever Snowstorm is done.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I mean that ending is literally called a Special ending. The M R and N are called the Main endings so presumably those are the Canon ends. The ending does interest me though. I wonder about the person mentioned, though I personally doubt it will directly tie into Snowstorm. I do wonder if per chance that she is like the big bad of Snowstorm. If we never go through the portal and presumably go back in time, then we also would never beat whoever the Evil of the story is (like Nefertari and Anubis) I think she could possibly be Skadi (Goddess of ice) or more on the nose the Goddess Freyja (Daughter of Njord, who is Skadi's ex husband) Freyja would match with the name of the ending F (Freya the child or Freyja the Goddess). Freyja is typically portrayed as more villainous in nature due to some of her actions, though it does seem to be a bit more ambiguous, if she is actually evil or just viewed this way. Freyja would also thematically make sense as she is seen as a more lustful person, who actively is accused of engaging in infidelity (though most of the Gods and Goddess's kinda do...) (While she does seem to actively commit infidelity, she also "Weeps tears of red gold" over her husbands absence and seems to care greatly for him), my only doubt on Freyja is that as far as I know she has no direct connection to Ice or Snow. I think the baby talk and appearance of the person are not directly related.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Nice game, good work from the developers. Congrats. The story is good and the girls are hot. My favorite one is Maddie, though. And my favorite ending is, therefore, the F.

EDIT: Excluding Maddie, Bastet/Nefertari is my second personal choice and the evil ending with her is funny. Well, the game has many funny moments.

EDIT2: The music in the game is worth mentioning as well. Another of its strong points.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes