Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 834 28.5%
  • Nora

Votes: 831 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,237 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 471 16.1%

• Total voters

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Anubis take over in Rion's Path too. The MC's eyes change before you have the vision. Rion even asks if it is really the MC after he kicks Anubis' balls.
Guess it does. idk like I said my best guess is time controlled. Otherwise probably just oversight or intentional choice for whatever reason. Maybe Sekhmet just liked her more than Anubis liked Mc?

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone got an up to date walkthrough. Trying to get the scene with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the main tent but only seem to keep getting the
even though I have no points in evil.?
All finished up. Let me know if stuffs missing, or unclear in the walkthrough.

COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH ATTACHED
(New version is just polished. Hopefully made it less clunky and easier to find what you need.) Hopefully the last update needed.
Mega

PDF version converted by Heff_Wulf.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone got an up to date walkthrough. Trying to get the scene with
in the main tent but only seem to keep getting the
even though I have no points in evil.?
Make sure you didn't raise Nora's lust(Rushing her in bed, she says she isn't your love doll and leaves), have no evil, both girls have romance points and you had the talk with Rion in the back of the truck. My walkthrough above goes in greater detain but that's the quick version.

Jul 21, 2021
Make sure you didn't raise Nora's lust(Rushing her in bed, she says she isn't your love doll and leaves), have no evil, both girls have romance points and you had the talk with Rion in the back of the truck. My walkthrough above goes in greater detain but that's the quick version.
Thankyou for this. I'm going to try again lol

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Wasn't expecting a whole lot from a new dev when it comes to satisfying endings.
But I have to say I was blown away from the care and detail shown here.
That's to say this dev is definitely getting better with time.
As for my favorite ending it's no shock Rion and Nora have always been my favs;)

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Not bad at all! I did all the endings and I'm in the majority in thinking the Rion/Nora wnding is the best. I mean, Rion is my favorite and Nora my second favorite, so both? BONUS! The crush Anubis ending was funny, Bastet making poor MC sick of endless sex. Maddie was just annoying 75% of the time, then she became bearable. Too much Lara Croft for me. Gotta check out Snow Storm.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Oh, Rion no doubt. I just got caught up on snowstorm's 3 paths, looking forward to Rion being re introduced some day!!

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Is it possible to bang both maddie and rion in one play through like making both affinity balance or something ?

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Possibly if you used the cheat mod and just cranked all their affinity's to max you could alternate? Never tested it, but might be possible to bed hop.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No, if you don't commit to one, you will not get enough affinity.
Yeah, the game is quite unforgiving in that respect. In my first playthrough, I did not commit entirely to any of the girls, although I thought that I was doing OK with Maddie. Well, the game clearly thought otherwise and it did not end well at all.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Yeah, the game is quite unforgiving in that respect. In my first playthrough, I did not commit entirely to any of the girls, although I thought that I was doing OK with Maddie. Well, the game clearly thought otherwise and it did not end well at all.
No, if you don't commit to one, you will not get enough affinity.
Damn ! I understand that there is no harem ending, I'm fine with that, its much more realistic to just bang all the girls and choose one in the end who you want to be with , I thought that its possible to bang all Rion and Nora too and choose Maddie (my path) in the end. so this game is teaching us to stick to one girl only after all, really ? just a great adult game

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Damn ! I understand that there is no harem ending, I'm fine with that, its much more realistic to just bang all the girls and choose one in the end who you want to be with , I thought that its possible to bang all Rion and Nora too and choose Maddie (my path) in the end. so this game is teaching us to stick to one girl only after all, really ? just a great adult game
You can get Rion and Nora if you want

smiley_gaming

Jan 14, 2021
First and foremost: I really appreciated the beauty of Nora's character. With and without the mask from the latter part of the game, the eyes really captured my attention and instilled that exotic look. Easily in my top 5 favorites from a VN.

The game is pretty intent on making your choices matter; especially in Day 3 you start to see the ramifications of our actions play out in bigger changes to love interest reactions and choice options. Impressive branching, and somewhat aggravating if you don't use a walkthrough.

I was not fond of some of the scenes where I felt I was clicking 10 times perform a 1-inch body movement in powerpoint. Felt more detracting than engaging during some sexy scenes.

I enjoyed Bastet's story.
Appreciate so much detail being included.

An of course I'll commend the music choices. That campfire scene really did a great job of emphasizing each characters different backgrounds and approaches to the story through the use of full music tracks. Great selections.

No matter which girl or ending you prefer: Rion deserves better than Julian Jerker.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes