Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 851 28.3%
  • Nora

Votes: 854 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,272 42.3%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 483 16.1%

• Total voters

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
One thing I still find intriguing is when selecting which ending you got, when you start snowstorm, Evil is one of the choices. That is peculiar to me as evil doesn't seem to directly tie into the sequel at any point.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Does the game has a lot of choices and does the choices matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game has?
Its has a lot of choices, but most of them affect stats. The story follows a linear plotline, with temporary branches into different paths, then continues the linear main story. the last day is where you are officially branched off into a final route. There are 5 girls you can at some point or another fool around with, but three love Interests.

Reactions: Jumbi and rafaaa

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I understand that the game is not harem, there is no problem, my only question was if you could have fun with the girls before choosing one without it ending in "NTR" (I know, it's not like ntr but you know the idea), as for the trio, nothing happens as long as the MC doesn't end up as a cuckold, anyway thanks for the answer, I'll take it into account. (y)

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
y only question was if you could have fun with the girls before choosing one without it ending in "NTR" (I know, it's not like ntr but you know the idea)
You need to focus on the girl you want from Day 1, the only exception being Nora, since she doesn't show up until later.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
On the Maddie path, when you have sex with Maddie for the first time, you get two choices. Either the MC takes the lead in bed, or you can let Maddie take the lead in bed. Each choice shows a different sex scene. I love both of these scenes. They're both hot in their own unique way. Is there a Mod that exists, that can allow me to see both of these scenes at the same time back-to back?

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Just started the VN and got to the temple, with Maddie, taking out the guards and got inside where Nora has the stone. The choices are side with Nora or Maddie. Both choices are greyed out and I can't progress the VN. Have I missed something prior to this scene to be able to progress the story?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Just started the VN and got to the temple, with Maddie, taking out the guards and got inside where Nora has the stone. The choices are side with Nora or Maddie. Both choices are greyed out and I can't progress the VN. Have I missed something prior to this scene to be able to progress the story?
Did you romance Rion?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think I did, so that must have been my issue. Appreciate the feedback. Cheers
something bugged for you then, because as druken122 said, it shouldn't be possible to be on that path. Try to go back and go with Rion to the city.

Reactions: KGregory

Cidnelson_Jounin

Jul 3, 2020
I found the game really fun and stuff and I got really interested in the story, I just had a doubt. Regarding ending N and maybe S, what's the point of Nora having inherited Sekhmet's powers and not having the same thing happen to the MC when he defeated Anubis? I noticed that this only happens in relation to the end B, but why? I believe it's a plot hole or something related to the desire to become a god when it's time to defeat him.

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
I found the game really fun and stuff and I got really interested in the story, I just had a doubt. Regarding ending N and maybe S, what's the point of Nora having inherited Sekhmet's powers and not having the same thing happen to the MC when he defeated Anubis? I noticed that this only happens in relation to the end B, but why? I believe it's a plot hole or something related to the desire to become a god when it's time to defeat him.
I think it is because the Mc resisted Anubis out outright, or lost to him completely. Nora fell to Sekhmet's power and then was awaken from it. That's my way of rationalizing it, though probably because it would effect thing for the sequel if the MC inherited powers. Also cause it looked cool I guess and it was hinted throughout that Nora was a little too interested in the portal?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I think it is because the Mc resisted Anubis out outright, or lost to him completely. Nora fell to Sekhmet's power and then was awaken from it. That's my way of rationalizing it, though probably because it would effect thing for the sequel if the MC inherited powers. Also cause it looked cool I guess and it was hinted throughout that Nora was a little too interested in the portal?
You didn't. Whe you come to your senses you are having sex with Maddie or Rion and don't remember what happened, so Anubis possesed you and took control for a time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunken122

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
You didn't. Whe you come to your senses you are having sex with Maddie or Rion and don't remember what happened, so Anubis possesed you and took control for a time
Hmmm...… I guess that is true. Maybe cause you pissed him off by giving him a twist then? :ROFLMAO: otherwise I don't gots me a rational reason why. I mean did he really take you over though? In Rion's he doesn't really. In Maddie's it does seem he does since the eyes change and he literally speaks (due to the necklace maybe?) Maybe the amount of time under the influence, as you are struggling and he doesnt have full control, while Nora seems to be fully taken over.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Hmmm...… I guess that is true. Maybe cause you pissed him off by giving him a twist then? :ROFLMAO: otherwise I don't gots me a rational reason why. I mean did he really take you over though? In Rion's he doesn't really. In Maddie's it does seem he does since the eyes change and he literally speaks (due to the necklace maybe?) Maybe the amount of time under the influence, as you are struggling and he doesnt have full control, while Nora seems to be fully taken over.
Anubis take over in Rion's Path too. The MC's eyes change before you have the vision. Rion even asks if it is really the MC after he kicks Anubis' balls.

Last edited:

Dunken122

Jul 20, 2018
Anubis take over in Rion's Path too. The MC's eyes change before you have the vision. Rion even asks if it is really the MC after he kicks Anubis' balls.
Guess it does. idk like I said my best guess is time controlled. Otherwise probably just oversight or intentional choice for whatever reason. Maybe Sekhmet just liked her more than Anubis liked Mc?

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes