Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 833 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,238 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
So it seems there is no difference between the two evil paths at all. Can only get ending B or ending E either way. Bit disappointing. Wish at least in E1 you get Rion as an extra concubine and in E2 Nora as a captive or something to make it different.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
how many NTR scenes are there in this game? on any given pathway
They are exceedingly rare. I'm confident in saying only one each in the "bad relationship" path for each girl. And one of those is just some noises through a door. There are also some weird dream sequences that might qualify and one gangbang that cannot happen unless you absolutely, positively want it to.

Reactions: lok34

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
A little disappointed in the Maddie ending. Such interesting build-up for quite an abrupt ending. I feel it would've been a better choice to have different MCs for each game in the EraStorm series, then the current MC could've ended up with the LI of his choice. Rather than push him into an another world, cus the players would never know if the sequels are going to be as interesting as the original game.

Reactions: larry69

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
any chance for extra content or is it another "dev thread" situation here?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I came back to this game, I haven't played for some time (recently played the update where Nora steals the crystal and runs away)
I'm curious how it will develop further.. with Nora. She is a Li, but after what she did, I don't know if I can trust her. *yikes*

Maddie is my fav anyway. So I'm playing her route first. :love:

Reactions: YRS™ and NukaCola

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Ok, I'm done with Maddie ending. Maddie is my fav in this game and I really enjoyed how their relationship developed in this game.

The only thing I can't understand is the ending with her. And to be honest, I don't know if I should be happy about this ending or sad.

The MC with Maddie went through the portal and appeared on some other territory/planet, whatever... Maddie started to feel bad, she had trouble breathing, suddenly something happened... and Maddie disappeared and the MC stayed.
And what? that's it? is this supposed to be a happy ending with my lovely girl? :cry:
Honestly, I'm disappointed.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Ok, I'm done with Maddie ending. Maddie is my fav in this game and I really enjoyed how their relationship developed in this game.

The only thing I can't understand is the ending with her. And to be honest, I don't know if I should be happy about this ending or sad.

And what? that's it? is this supposed to be a happy ending with my lovely girl? :cry:
Honestly, I'm disappointed.
Yeah you're not the first one. I didn't want to spoil it by saying "brace yourself" so only said "good luck", but I'm not surprised.
Who knows though, maybe things are better than they look, just have to wait for that on the second part (I wouldn't hold my breath though)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Um, but I'm not, Maddie. I couldn't be on your path if I were.

ES_Sand-Maddie.png

There are 11 endings... You only have access to 5 of them in the v0.9.5. There is still one ending involving Maddie, so don't lose hope ;). But the ending you described is not necesarily a bad ending fyi.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy it was, at least for me, easy to get the 5 endings you released with this update. I can't say I'm surprised by them, but it's always interesting to me to see what the different possibilities could be. Thanks for sharing, Gleenx.

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Rather sooner than later ;)
Could you list all the 11 endings (e.g. Good Love Rion, Evil Lust Nora etc and so on)?

My current playthrough has only been 3 Good Love path for all 3 LIs, but I'm tempted to try some (but not all) other paths that may interest me.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes