Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 835 28.4%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,240 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 472 16.1%

• Total voters

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
The leak was fast this time :/. :cry:

Well... in a way, might be better than a game that no one cares about, lol

I will just add that it's a beta version not proofread yet.

And as the changelog was not even edited:
This version has 5 endings (A, B, D, E, M) following the different Evil's and Maddie's paths.
No Nora or Rion content in v0.9.5.
Are we going to see our Love Interest from this game in the future ? Or was it all for "nothing"

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

This version has 5 endings (A, B, D, E, M) following the different Evil's and Maddie's paths.
Interestingly, on my Maddie run, I got the following three endings based on the three different answers to Anubis: M-A-D :)
I think A & D are 'bad' endings while B & E are the evil ones and fairly similar.
Nice to see the link to the next storm game, and looking forward to see the Rion endings.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017

Is there or will there be an evil ending were the MC is dominant and has control of the power? Not interested in playing as a puppet or sharing.

The above is what I expected when voting for evil content waaay back.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Good to know. I saw some comments mentioning my fav girl got fucked by a bunch of guys in the evil ending. Evil content is a hard pass if I gotta deal with that kinda shit.
Well depending on how you do evil you can get different things. But I can confirm the ending you want, that ticks every words in your question, is in there. You better have played your cards right up to there though, but given what you said regarding voting for evil, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Reactions: Crosaith.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

You know with SandStorm ending connecting to SnowStorm and pretty much confirming SnowStorm MC = SandStorm MC, it kinda makes me dread a bit when the day comes where you conclude your Storm trilogy with the end of your third game (which I'd imagine will continue with the same protagonist as SandStorm & SnowStorm).

Will we be forced to pick our final LI in that grand finale (between our LI choice in SandStorm, or LIs we chose in SnowStorm, or the LIs we might choose in the third game who we want our MC to end up with eventually for the trilogy ending)?
If that happens, man....... that's gonna be really tough.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
You know with SandStorm ending connecting to SnowStorm and pretty much confirming SnowStorm MC = SandStorm MC, it kinda makes me dread a bit when the day comes where you conclude your Storm trilogy with the end of your third game (which I'd imagine will continue with the same protagonist as SandStorm & SnowStorm).

Will we be forced to pick our final LI in that grand finale (between our LI choice in SandStorm, or LIs we chose in SnowStorm, or the LIs we might choose in the third game who we want our MC to end up with eventually for the trilogy ending)?
If that happens, man....... that's gonna be really tough.
Huh... that's interesting. Sounds like it'll be complicated af to make, especially if multiple endings are taken into account. Haven't played Snowstorm yet, but I imagine things would be very different if an evil MC went there... I should probably play em before thinking too much about it. :LOL:

boulimanus Appreciate the answers. (y)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Well, I have a Rion stay love, Rion runaway love, Nora love, Maddie love, Rion - Nora love, and evil saves. That's already way more than I wanted to have originally, so I skipped the last routes, but I guess if I take the Anubis deal that leads to another bad end.

Question is, was this basically a prologue for Snowstorm? Because then there's some massive plotholes in it for the sake of not spoiling the ending of Sandstorm.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
For Rion and Nora paths in the next final update, while I'd imagine the final scene will be exactly the same as Maddy's path final ending (MC falling unconscious in snow, where Astrja find him, opening of SnowStorm), I do hope the events which leads up to it are different and there are variances between each path.

I'd be a bit disappointed if Rion and Nora paths are nothing more than Maddy's path but reskinned with Rion/Nora renders where everything plays out exactly the same (with only dialogue differences).
Of course, there are unavoidable factors like Bastet & Anubis (fixed point for every path), but even so, variance would really be nice.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] EraStorm (Episode 1): SandStorm [v0.9.5beta] [GleenX Studio] [OS@2.98GB, MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original Size: 2.98GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 838MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Damnnnnn, you people are fast, it's a leaked BETA version and it's all ready out here and even with a compressed version.

• Haha
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.10 star(s) 68 Votes