Who's your favorite character in SandStorm?

• Maddie

Votes: 837 28.4%
  • Nora

Votes: 839 28.5%
  • Rion

Votes: 1,244 42.2%
  • The Priestess

Votes: 475 16.1%

• Total voters

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Yeah, I think that the difference between E1 and E2 is the extent to which you corrupted the girls when given the opportunity for corruption. I don't remember which is which, though.
I used the cheat to modify the stats and still no E1 path, i think it's one choice and only one choice that trigger the E1 and E2 path, but i can't seem to find it, and not the stats it self, except for the evil stat, of course.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Just a random praise the game post. Started with the aim to get Maddie, switched to Nora, and now in love with the cumbelly-ed Rion. :D It's rare that I can't choose between girls.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Seems a lot of people like the evil path, when I make some polls, it usually ends up first or second, lol.
About that, I saw in the changelog a referral to paths R1, R2, RN, E1, E2, M, N

This confused me a bit, since I found in one of your earlier posts some type of path description which made it sound as if there was a Romance/Lust path for Rion, Maddie and Nora and a separate Evil path. But from the above I gather there's just one path for Nora, one path for Maddie, 2 paths for Rion, 1 path for the Rion+Nora 3some and 2 Evil paths...
Seeing as there's a possibility to have either more Romance or more Lust points for each of the girls I'm confused about which of the paths mentioned in the changelog maps to which Romance/Lust (+Evil) point ratio...
Could you elaborate a bit on which requirements have to be met to get those respective paths? Is that tied to point ratios or simply to choices made during gameplay? Regardless of whether or not Romance or Lust is higher.

You usually play/watch Episode 1 before Episode 2, don't you? ;)
So I recommend you to play SandStorm first. Now, if for some reason, you don't like Episode 1, it doesn't mean you won't like Episode 2, if that's the case, it's fully enjoyable on its own. (and I can already relate that many are only interested by episode 2...I don't know if I should be happy or sad for that :/).
That statement puzzles me a bit. I was looking forward to "Episode 2" when you first hinted at it, but when it finally got released, it looked like it was set in a totally different universe with completely different characters. Which makes the above even more confusing. Granted, I haven't even looked at SnowStorm other than reading the first post, since to me it looks more like two completely different games with no relation or link other than that they both have "Storm" in the name... So I don't see why it would be referred to as Episode 1 and 2... also the setting of SnowStorm doesn't appeal to me at all, which made me even more reluctant to try it, but that's just my personal preference. Needless to say, as a result of this I won't be playing SnowStorm, even though I realize, going by what you delivered with SandStorm, it no doubt will be as good and likely better than SandStorm if you happen to like both type of games (I happen to not like a tribal type universe set in a timeperiod totally unrelated to the modern day feel of SandStorm.)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
How? Can't corrupt the girls. Also, how I can get 5 evil points before underground pool?

All path stop before the sandstorm, on the meeting with Nefertari. Is it normal?
The paths are all either caught up to the sandstorm or shortly before it, but none have reached the meeting yet that I know of. As far as corrupting the girls, you need to choose to enhance their lust rather than love points. You can get evil points by doing rotten things to the girls but also by using the gem to make your dick bigger and choosing Bast over them.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Which rotten things if I can ask? I know stupid things that can subtract from your affinity with a girl, but never saw a possibility to really do something evil aside from Tal rape.
That is a big one. Just going to the pool is fairly rotten but if you use the gem every time you are given the opportunity there will be more scenes like that after that particular incident. You can, for example, use the gem to punish one of them when they try to steal it at the oasis. No spoilers as to who but you should be able to guess.

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
During 2 important choices I get the grey screen of death. It auto picks something lowing the girls stats a lot. First on the bus and second while at the pillar at the temple. Irritating

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When? I need those evil points before going to pool. Also, I had exactly one opportunity to use the gem: with Tal.
There should have been opportunities prior to that to use the gem while your girl is sleeping in your room. Either one of them.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
You will be most evil if you are rough with her, use the gem to have a huge cock, and have sex with her butt.
AFAIK, deepthroat with gem gives most points, but atm i don't have it downloaded. Unren it and check the script :D

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Great game actually. Surprised it doesn't have more popularity.
If I had to venture and make a guess it would be many people quit it at the start? At least for me , game didn't click till the scene in the first temple. After that it was a blast.
Good renders and good story.
I did all routes except M. Sorry Maddie, I'm afraid you'll just crush my balls. Rion and Nora on the other side are both babes, just impossible to pick one over the other. (Thank gods theres route RN)
E2 was still my favorite tho. It's pretty F up, but it was quite different so I had a lot of fun.
Can't wait for the finale.

4.10 star(s) 68 Votes